Round 32 Awards: Discussion

Bruce666

Harvester
From martins Post

Worst Alliance
NO U - Utterly crap, when resisting they would leave, not participate, attack other alliances in the resistance. Showed nothing but complete incompetance the whole round.

Around the time of the resistance i the leader was visiting the hospital every day and wasnt as into playing bush as i was , then my father passed on, i lost complete respect for you as a person when you thought i should be resisting with you, when my father had just DIED , also your idea of the resistance when i was online was allways attack silence on every hit, and i didnt see the point of getting my members killed for your personal grudges. the people that do know me like twigley and intense from last round i appreciate their comments on how i play like any member of my current alliance, say what you want about me but unless you know the reasons for my mid round inactivity everything you say is Bullshit

Intense

Pruner
Lol @ Twigley.

BubblesBubblesBubblesBubblesBubblesBubblesBubblesBubblesBubbles.

Last edited:

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
From martins Post

Worst Alliance
NO U - Utterly crap, when resisting they would leave, not participate, attack other alliances in the resistance. Showed nothing but complete incompetance the whole round.

Around the time of the resistance i the leader was visiting the hospital every day and wasnt as into playing bush as i was , then my father passed on, i lost complete respect for you as a person when you thought i should be resisting with you, when my father had just DIED , also your idea of the resistance when i was online was allways attack silence on every hit, and i didnt see the point of getting my members killed for your personal grudges. the people that do know me like twigley and intense from last round i appreciate their comments on how i play like any member of my current alliance, say what you want about me but unless you know the reasons for my mid round inactivity everything you say is Bullshit

You didn't hand anything over to your members though? I'm not saying you are a bad person, I am saying you were a bad leader, and if you were never there. What I am saying is right?
You also lost all respect for me as a person when I didn't know your dad had died? So instead of thinking outside the box you assume I am being a heartless ******* and ignoring stuff that happens in the real world and you jump up and down with your blinkers on without thinking beyond the end of your nose?

You have my condolences for your loss, but I still stand by what I have said.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Martin said:
Worst Player
Flying_Blind/Tommy - Never there, never contactable and never comes on when he said he would, and I think sent defence on time twice the whole round?
pinpower - Never on, all round said he would get more active and improve and never did.
Both truley nice guys but as members of my alliance, they were as useful as a chocolate toothbrush.

Definitely deserved this round tbh...i know ive been useless this last month at least...
Real life just got way more interesting now im in my new place living with some mates so staying active just became harder, i probably should have left a while back but when i am about it is a great group of people to play/chat with.

Anyway, thanks for putting up with me when most people wouldnt have! Its been a good round regardless! :D

CFalcon

Official Helper
Hailstone said:
* Worst Alliance
Joined PB and Khaos same tick bashes gets on your nerves when done over and over but hey its a war game i guess just didnt agree with that tattic.

Hypocrisy much?

Resistance aside, four~twenty and NOU are the only two alliances, to my knowledge, to have had an actual treaty this round.

There have been plenty of bandwagons being jumped on this round, which no-one can really complain about, but as far as joint attacks go, you're on VERY thin ground.

Hailstone24

Weeder
Hailstone said:
* Worst Alliance
Joined PB and Khaos same tick bashes gets on your nerves when done over and over but hey its a war game i guess just didnt agree with that tattic.

Hypocrisy much?

Resistance aside, four~twenty and NOU are the only two alliances, to my knowledge, to have had an actual treaty this round.

There have been plenty of bandwagons being jumped on this round, which no-one can really complain about, but as far as joint attacks go, you're on VERY thin ground.

LOL! idd i am but hey i got no issues with what i posted least we didnt do same tick 420 might of yea but i know for a fact i didnt ;) Plus tbf that treaty was a joke

CFalcon

Official Helper
Hailstone said:
* Worst Alliance

Hypocrisy much?

LOL! idd i am but hey i got no issues with what i posted least we didnt do same tick 420 might of yea but i know for a fact i didnt ;) Plus tbf that treaty was a joke

Indeed, that treaty was hilarious :D four20 played you guys like a fiddle.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Most disappointing moment: Being asked to leave PB because I wanted to play the round staying low and bribing rather than sitting around planting seeds. :(

You were asked to leave because you refused to go into the IRC room because you hated everyone. Stop making yourself look like a hero, foo'.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Most disappointing moment: Being asked to leave PB because I wanted to play the round staying low and bribing rather than sitting around planting seeds. :(

You were asked to leave because you refused to go into the IRC room because you hated everyone. Stop making yourself look like a hero, foo'.

I didn't go on irc because everyone was *****ing at me for wanting to bribe and not be a scorequeen...

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I didn't go on irc because everyone was *****ing at me for wanting to bribe and not be a scorequeen...

I was unaware of that, and it was not something you informed me of. It doesn't take away the fact you were 'asked to leave' because you wouldn't go on IRC and be a team member of the alliance. :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Polo/Martin...

(Sorry if it wasn't you i think it was)

How is CK a score queen? Not *****ing or disagreeing, i just didn't see it...Maybe since i came inactive he has. But i honestly think he was the best player this round!

Enlighten me, im genuinely curious not after an arguement.

Gooner

Head Gardener
Just a quick message...noone is saying anything about how bad a leader I was...whats up with that?

Franny

Head Gardener
Polo/Martin...

How is CK a score queen? Not *****ing or disagreeing, i just didn't see it...Maybe since i came inactive he has. But i honestly think he was the best player this round!

x2

Bahnsen

Planter
In regards to CK not deserving the win...Wrong call by Martin and Polo. Silence deserved it for 50% of the round but has not been around for the other half.

CK has been the only one to consistenly care and urge others on get things organised and as mentioned, been the Rock of the alliance the whole way through.

Score queen? Maybe...but deserves the score for the effort put in!

<3

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I have to agree after reading through the entirety of the other thread there was only two (similar) posts that really pissed me off. and it was the ones that said CK didn't deserve the win/was a SQ (for once i agree with IoF :p)

Silence, played well in you guys, and in us for the reistance and a few days after, then dissapeared to only "get online to send out and plant from phone" while CK has been 100% comitted to the alliance since the day i joined, he planned hits when he had none in range, if you look at the stats page he has #1 intel scans, not because he spammed them but because every tick he hacks and spies almost everyone in the top 50 to see whats going on and look for attack oportunities for other people... when i restarted i can almost say that 30% of my land is thanks to him planning my attacks (not ally attacks just me, attacking a solo) he would prank me online because he saw someone get zeroed so i could get land, he would prank me if he thought someone was going into sleep. or anything. He was the best team player i have EVER played with.Hands down. and has really been the only think keeping SNS alive for the past month. so sorry i have thought for the longest time that he better get rank one because no one deserves it near as much as him...

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Polo/Martin...

Maybe this round he has played differently, but 1 - he joiend you after you had won which is always a downer for me, the main reason for my comment is the ~10 rounds that CK has played he has always been one of the 'queenist' players in the game. Even if this round he was different he has not demonstrated it to anyone outside of SnS.