* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player
* Honourable Mention Player
* Worst Player
* Best Moment of Round
* Worst Moment of Round

Bruce666

Harvester
* Alliance of the round--SnS obviously they won and crushed all resistances whereas PB couldnt

* Best Offensive Alliance--Pussy blockers were best offensively as sns just got lazy and didnt do anything for weeks whereas PB were constantly on it

* Best Defensive Alliance--Khaos
defensively they were amazing my alliance NO U and 420 were hitting them on organised masses occaionally killed 1 member and stole land but they were VERY good

* Honourable Mention Alliance--None, they were no honourable alliances this round

* Worst Alliance--its unfair too give this award too anyone this round everyone tried too my knowledge their were no cheating alliances

* Best Leader--the best leader of this round hmm well intense he won the round and deserves the glory

* Worst Leader--Their wasnt one all the leaders tried and none of em deserve too be called the worst leader

* Player of the Round - Allied--Azlev/Phantom[N], both are pro players and i enjoyed playing with so much this round, id love too play with them again, phantom came on nite or day allways defended no matter what and azlev trained new players intoo how too play and helped sort the alliance when i had personal problems at home

* Player of the Round - Solo--Big Boss, damn this guy is a legendbeen at the top end all round , one of the best land stealers of the round too, congrats on a picture perfect round played :)

* Best Offensive Player--Khris, night and day no matter what id see this guy on my incoming screen, wtf dont you sleep yur SAs were everywhere:/

* Best Defensive Player--Toy, although didnt see the round through too the end i couldnt of kept my alliance top 3 at start without him, played with him for a shortwhile in S2N but this round showed how great a defender and player he really was

* Honourable Mention Player--I give this too 2 people Ogluk because he is one of the only honourable players left in the game and saintconnor he left my alliance but he never stopped helping me even though the round got harder

* Worst Player-PhilD, he left my alliance when we had pb and khaos and 420 attacking us at the same time, i can understand someone who is a SQ leaving but what he did was low, he left us saying he was quitting only moments later too find out hed joined 420:/, i hate shipjumpers and scorequeens and this guy was both

* Best Moment of Round--Hailstone joining my alliance and playing actively for the first time in many rounds, being able too play the game i love with a great mate

* Worst Moment of Round--My father passing away

Last edited:

AndyM

Pruner
* Alliance of the round - ^o^ We didn't defend well. We spammed. But we had fun doing it!

* Honourable Mention Alliance - KHaoS. Even though we destroyed them :) 'twas a moral victory.

* Best Leader - Hobbezak/Atsan

* Worst Leader - Hobbezak/Atsan

* Player of the Round - Solo - Everybody that was actively in Max's solo group. It was fun playing with you guys and the IRC antics!

* Honourable Mention Solo - Steve_God and Hobbezak. Were great pNAPs and spent a disproportionate amount of time saving my ass than I did theirs. Sorry I became a traitor and joined an alliance Steve :(

* Best Moment of Round - Dragon

* Worst Moment of Round - The many times I sent out to last tick and forgot to recall.

philipd12

Harvester
yey I won an award, im honoured.
but tbh bruce there are a number of reasons I left and none of them are what you listed, there have been numerous times where I suicided my self in defence and as for shipjumping I would never have left if people bothered to prank me :\

* Alliance of the round - SnS

* Best Offensive Alliance - PB, have been continously attacked all round.

* Best Defensive Alliance - khaos seemed well orgnised in defence.

* Worst Alliance - NO U towards the end everyone gave up defending / pranking people when they had inc.

* Best Leader - gonna say intense as they have won the round

* Worst Leader - dont know :\

* Player of the Round - Solo - bigboss, has been fun competing for rank one stealer with you aswell even thou MacMikey has run away with it now :p

* Best Offensive Player - lobster as he is rank 1 on kills done and khris as he has killed me around 4 times this round :p lol.

* Best Defensive Player - ogluk, always defending my god damn attacks.

* Best Moment of Round - competing for rank 1 stealer / going on bounty rushes with my TLs.

* Worst Moment of Round - not getting pranked and getting killed / getting hate mail from the immature members of NO U.

Emperor

Planter
* Alliance of the round - PB, biased opinion but i really enjoy playing with u guys <3
* Best Offensive Alliance - PB, in the few weeks after i joined when we took down wtf, no u and khaos was probz the most fun few weeks of bush ive ever had.
* Best Defensive Alliance - not rly sure, alli's have had their ups and downs, khaos deserve a mention, sns also
* Honourable Mention Alliance - khaos, enjoyed fighting against u guys, loyal members and well led by ogluk. 4~20 simply because they didn't give up
* Worst Alliance - all were good but probz no u
* Best Leader - martin
* Worst Leader - gooner wen he went inactive :p
* Player of the Round - Allied - there were many good players so i'm going to choose a guy who people may forget - lobster - always active, always up for an attack, good fun to play with
* Player of the Round - Solo - haven't really payed much attention to u guys but bb has stolen land well
* Best Offensive Player - bubbles - organised some pretty orsm attacks :p
* Best Defensive Player - ogluk - active, thwarted quite a few of my attacks
* Honourable Mention Player - everyone in pb i havent already mentioned
* Worst Player - i think it's unfair choosing a newb for this one so even though i like him phild was a sq a lot of the time
* Best Moment of Round - when i joined pb and wtf started hitting me so martin organised an attack in 10mins that worked unbelievably well
* Worst Moment of Round - leaving wtf, even though i wasnt enjoying it much there i hate leaving alliances

Max

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - SnS, they organised the best resistance effort and kept on hitting. Well done guys!
* Best Offensive Alliance - PB, got smashed down but came back for a great second. Very nice work.
* Best Defensive Alliance - DW have always got some nice defenders and deserve a mention :)
* Honourable Mention Alliance - DS's alliance. It rocked, let's be honest :D
* Player of the Round - Allied - Nivet, always a good player and deserving of a high rank this round.
* Player of the Round - Solo - Gosh, so many here! Jeff for getting rank 1 as a puppet player for part of the round I think, and WITHOUT any PNAPs. That's quite an achievement. Also Mackiesh for all of the super bribing, Andy for not quitting as a POM player, Dasima and flow for being great PNAPs... the list goes on and on :D

Apologies go out to the solo group, once I went back to uni time drained away and alas, no IRC :'(

But thanks for making it one of the best first thirds of a round I've ever played guys :D

Last edited:

TaO

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round
SNS, they won. easy as that
* Best Offensive Alliance
Well i must say, PB did some really nice attacks, suiciding for fun BR's, thats always a + :D
* Best Defensive Alliance
Khaos, just almost never landing on them guys :(
* Honourable Mention Alliance
4 20, they did an awesome comeback!
* Worst Alliance
SIN, they got killed and gave up?
* Best Leader
Intense, you win, you deserve thew glory
* Worst Leader
Really dont know, i think most leaders have tried their best.
* Player of the Round - Allied
There is a few people, so im not going to say any names.
* Player of the Round - Solo
Cant give myself the credit? shame ;)
Elderveld has done a nice job, being top solo untill i overtook him, and he made a nice comeback.
* Best Offensive Player
MacMikey, rank 1 stealer *mumbles something like ******
* Best Defensive Player
Ogluk, next time you got to bed, PLEASE tell me!. you really too damn active ;)
Maickesh, very very nice bribing this round.
* Worst Player
Mitch? just because he wants an award <3 Mitch!
* Best Moment of Round
Coming back from holoday, missing first 4 weeks, and still have a portal position.
* Worst Moment of Round
Fer keep trying to take over my statistics.. and doing it! :(

Bahnsen

Planter
* Alliance of the round = No alliances stood out this round. We are ontop but I dont think we played well for the most part.
* Player of the Round - Allied = CK, always trying to get things going, awesome effort and is smexy. Nuff said.
* Best Offensive Player = My Hummers were awesome but ill give it to Fer who has been ruthless all round.
* Best Defensive Player = PB players were a pain to kill.
* Honourable Mention Player = CK
* Worst Player = Twigley.
* Best Moment of Round = Killing Twigley after he pissed off to PB just before the wars started.
* Worst Moment of Round = Our (SnS) defending at the start lol

Note. Left lots out due to lack of keeping track of the going ons of the round.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round
Er, well PB or SnS, though I never really saw anything that happened with them. Too busy in my own little solo world.

PB, always god damn attacking when I was in KHaoS the first time round.

KHaoS, a bit biased, but they kept my ass covered more than enough.

Four 20, for the pretty shocking comeback, it was an overnight thing where I noticed they appeared again - Shame on KHaoS and NO U for not jumping on them as soon as they reappeared though.

* Worst Alliance
Lol - none, because everyone has done something this round at least.

* Best Leader
Ogluk, for reinviting me despite the fact I only have a phone to play on, and how appallingly slow I am to notice incomings on it :p

* Worst Leader
Anyone that allied themselves with another alliance. I will mention no names, but it ain't big, and it ain't clever.

Ogluk & Masa, for the shocking activity, and Masa for his amazing bribe of the round.

Me - I got battered to rank 500 from rank 39 by KHaoS after leaving for solo, then re-emerging to the top100 with some dedicated effort with only a phone to get there. Sorry, but I really do think I deserve some recognition for that :p
Otherwise, clearly Yuri. Ultimate flak win.

* Best Offensive Player
Lobster, cause he irritated me alot.

* Best Defensive Player
Masa, and his amazing 'online whenever an inc turned up' abilities. His PoMs have saved far too much land in our alliance.

Anyone that has recovered from a very low rank to enter as a competitive top100 player.

* Worst Player
Anyone that gives up after taking a hit, as always. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MORALITY. {EDIT} And Twigley, purely for the lols.

* Best Moment of Round
Pigging 18k land by week 4, which was hilarious at 8b score.

* Worst Moment of Round
Having all the troops and land I worked for killed because I had to do some crap job loading trailers, hence disallowing me to get online to send out :(

Intense

Pruner
Alliance of the round
I’m not going for PB or SnS, as it was obvious from round start only these 2 were going for R1 spot, so getting to R1 or R2 wasn't really a challenge. I'll have to say NO U, maybe not because they were exceptionally good at anything, but because their leader kept them from dying, until right before the end, with good political choices.

Best Offensive Alliance
Definitely PB, as they were the only ones apart from us who had some decent organizing members. They also had active and persistent people who kept rushing us until the end. Grr.

Best Defensive Alliance
Not considering PB, I'll have to go with Khaos...

Honourable Mention Alliance
WTF, Four~20 and NO U for hating PB leadership and agreeing to my persuasive speeches throughout the round.

Worst Alliance
None.

Best Leader
I have no clue. I could say Bruce as he was very dedicated, but tbh not really the BEST leader. I can't say myself or Nitrous, as we decided everything with help of others.

Worst Leader
Kuda, never kick Signer.

Players of the Round - Allied

Ram - Great guy, kinda weird though. Stayed around even when his brother couldn't.
Nitrous - We started the idea as a joke, and now look at where we are. Sad u lost interest though =(
Davis - Stayed around even when he got bullied by Silence. Finally a round where u didn't get backstabbed by ur ally eh? =D
Signer - ShadowSyndicate ftw.
Franny - ZOMG NOES. I still have no clue why I let Nitrous recruit u. =P
Cyrus - Put alot of effort in when defending against resistance, great organizer & quite friendly actually, it surprised me. =P
Marvin - Gingah fella who failed his last exams cause of this game and he's never been the same. =(
IoF - Sneaky Shanks. =D
Scorpio - My bumbuddy who sat next to me on a rollercoaster while I sent defence (no lies). <3 He pretended not to know me... </3
Jon72 - Very decent pom, I didn't know him when round started but was well pleased =D
The-Super-Fly - Oh Geesh! =D Very active member, I think he learned a lot these past 2 months. ^^
Joe2727 - You're crazy. Thanks for the enlightening conversations we had sometimes though =P
Silence - Obviously a great asset. I wonder why he stopped insulting me… Maybe I earned his respect? Zomg!
Addicted - I lov canadians. =D Was really fun playing with this guy, always around when u needed him. (until a few weeks before round end =P)
FeR - You have serious problems. Dead wish much? At least ingame =P
Bahnsen - Great guy, awesome nightcover ;)
The_Master - Very active, had my doubts when Nitrous recruited you, but I would now recommend u anyday =D
ItzJaz - Great contactable POM player, what more u want? =D
CK - WORST MEMBER EVER. lol You were awesome babe, kept us going at round end. Srsly ROCK of the alliance, co-leader.

Player of the Round - Solo
Err, dono, Hobbezak? Nah, I'll go with DS :)

Best Offensive Player
Marit, TheLobster, whoever he is. I know he's Belgian/Dutch, so he rocks, obviously.

Best Defensive Player
Myself? =D

Honourable Mention Player
CK.

Worst Player
Chewie - "ZOMG WE'RE NEVER GETTING R1 UR ALL INCOMPETENT, I LEAVE U DIE" ... my ass. I'm glad you left.
Mr J. - Dude, you got 30% of my ally locked for handing out bugged credits... I just HAVE to put u here =P
Godsend - You leave us hanging just before round start to join PB, we kill PB, u ask to join. Lol much?

Best Moment of Round
1~
Signer joining us after being replaced in PB by Koeniej (LOL). Silence joins us cause he <3 Signer. Polo left PB to 'drop score' by lettin others steal land. Bad timing; all happened on the planned resistance day vs PB.
2~
Winning as underdog after PB declared they’ve won the round on day 8.
3~
Oh and this kinda freed us from those annoying rushes:
Died: 1,646,816,718 [£81,275,135,754,800] enemies dead. 536,570,919 [£22,661,369,954,000] friendlies dead.

Worst Moment of Round
Watching Twigley get rank 1 after shipjumping because he didn't like our leadership. I worked my ass off for s2n and this was how he repaid me. =(

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round: PB.
* Best Offensive Alliance: PB.
* Best Defensive Alliance: None. The majority were a shambles.
* Honourable Mention Alliance: NO U.
* Best Leader: Martin.
* Worst Leader: Kuda. (Sorry mate)
* Player of the Round - Allied: Bubbles
* Best Offensive Player: Toby.
* Best Defensive Player: Bubbles.
* Honourable Mention Player: Bubbles.
* Worst Player: Polo.
* Best Moment of Round: Playing with Bubbles.
* Worst Moment(s) of Round:

4 of them;

* Having no passion for the game when in SnS to the point where i wasn't logging in anymore.

* Logging on to find that Signer had been kicked as i liked him and thought he was pulling his weight. To then see Silence leave as we all knew he would if his friend was kicked, to then see at the same time that Polo had left and lost acres and score or something to have more of a fun round and then haxoring the alliance to see the majority of people had very little troops.

* Also coming to the realisation when PB were hit by resistance - that infact bar me and a few other individuals, nobody knew how / wanted to defend.

* Having to quit early for uni (And it really is great to have no ties to a pc and be able to post when i want rather than posting because i have to / Get up when i want to and not have to bark orders / get into arguements online! :D)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Alliance of the round
KHaoS - These guys were brutally hard to kill, we were so much larger in score but it took us days/weeks to knock these guys down. Their main core of players were so active and commited.

Best Offensive Alliance
Pussy Blockers - I know you're not supposed to vote for yourself but noone else actually attacked?

Best Defensive Alliance
KHaoS - For the above reasons.

Honourable Mention Alliance

Worst Alliance
NO U - Utterly crap, when resisting they would leave, not participate, attack other alliances in the resistance. Showed nothing but complete incompetance the whole round.

Best Leader
Nitrous/Intense - Purely for the fact you guys got creamed and you got your guys back up to give it another roll of the dice, one of the toughest things to do.

Worst Leader
Bruce - When attacking NO U I never saw him defend, he was accusative whenever we attacked of working with other alliances, which knowing me and looking at the positions throughout the round is a ridiculous accusation.

Player of the Round - Allied
Bubbles - I provided the bricks and he was my morter, the guy was active, ready to get his hands dirty, organise attacks, put his neck on the line for other members of the alliance. My first pick if I was ever to be allied, and I urge those who dislike him to give him a chance, I don't think anyone in Pussy Blockers this round would have a bad word to say against him.

Player of the Round - Solo
Jeff at the start, but it's not how you start, it's how you finish, so noone really stood out.

Best Offensive Player
Lobster - The guy was a bloody machine, one of the stupidest people on the internet, but he demonstrates that brute force and ignorance can work wonders.

Best Defensive Player
Toby - Sent the most defensive mobs by a long shot in the alliance. Took care of us at night as best he could.
Bubbles - When Pussy Blockers first fell, him and Twigs were our guardians with huge Prot armies which our enemies couldn't kill. Bubbles gets it for sticking out the whole round.

Honourable Mention Player
Silence - If you have this guy in your alliance, you win? Personality of an adolesant, world hating punk though... but who needs personality on the internet! :p

Worst Player
Flying_Blind/Tommy - Never there, never contactable and never comes on when he said he would, and I think sent defence on time twice the whole round?
pinpower - Never on, all round said he would get more active and improve and never did.
Both truley nice guys but as members of my alliance, they were as useful as a chocolate toothbrush.

Best Moment of Round
Seeing Silence not getting rank 1....

Worst Moment of Round
...realising the biggest scorequeen for years of this game is going to win when wholey undeserving of it. (CK)

Toast

Pruner
* Alliance of the round---SnS

* Best Offensive Alliance---PB at the beginning of the round, running through every alliance on their way to the top.

* Best Defensive Alliance---Khaos for defending very well on a daily basis. Also SnS for a succesfull defend against the resistance. Good job Cyrus.

* Honourable Mention Defensive Alliance---Blonde Angels. They didn't defend everything, but where they did defend was always a surprise and a loss for us. They got pretty tricky in hiding defence.

* Honourable Mention Alliance---I guess I'll vote for myself with 4~20

* Worst Alliance- Any page two alliances

* Best Leader--Nitrous/Intense

* Worst Leader---None that were competitive

* Player of the Round - Allied---Pat--Rookie player who really stood out. Very active, followed directions, and learned his route quickly. Look for this guy to get a win soon.

* Player of the Round - Solo---BigBoss, good setup, hard to land on

* Best Offensive Player- Lobster---Great kills always.

* Best Defensive Player-Ogluk

* Honourable Mention Player---ric---coming from far behind to take over bounty lead.

* Worst Player- any player who got really mad cuz we attacked them, who tried to throw insults out, and then died to rushes.

* Best Moment of Round- Taking second place during SnS resistance

* Worst Moment of Round - when NO U crushed us and I was down to 12th place and 3 members.

Hailstone24

Weeder
Aint been around since last 30 days so not alot to say =/

* Alliance of the round
s'n's

Khaos probs seem to be very active and well organised hits

Would have to go to khaos each time i tried to attacked got blocked or defended the reals

RFF i was with them for abit as Co-Leader they dont have the ppl but they got the heart to do well shame they fell really =/

* Worst Alliance
Joined PB and Khaos same tick bashes gets on your nerves when done over and over but hey its a war game i guess just didnt agree with that tattic.

* Best Leader
Bruce hands down brought NO U back from the grave :mrgreen:

* Worst Leader
Have to be toast for the BS, hittin us when low

Az-Lev or phantom

When he was solo rooibaard helped us gain land was friendly etc

* Best Offensive Player
Would have to be phild here even though communication is low with him now since things but he was a skilled attacker knew how to get bounty etc

* Best Defensive Player
Wouldnt know

Bruce even though wasnt playing til 30 days left i saw NO U's falls etc and was in their room he kept them together through hell and back and didnt show signs of backing down even when alliance overall morale was down he deserves respect for this alliance

* Worst Player
PPL that mistreated loyality and turned their backs on friends just for score never agree with sq's never used to still won't.

* Best Moment of Round
Going active bein Co-Leader of RFF then bruce recruiting me :D

* Worst Moment of Round
When phild left and relised it was true sucks but hey these things happen i guess

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Well, I'm not gonna fil lthem all out

Just going to say,

best leader - Martin

Recruited me to PB, even though i was pretty noobful (still am i spose) and helped me get land when I was low from getting crushed while in WTF

Player of the Round - Allied- Toby

While I did annoy this guy loads, he still helped me out, and he was a huge part of the defenses

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
My views are based pretty much on the first couple of weeks of the round as after that I didn't pay any attention to anyone besides my bribing targets.

Best alliance: None. They were all crap this round.

Worst alliance: PB and SnS. PB were absolutely terrible when the resistance came- everyone was resigned to dying without even putting up a fight. SnS died ridiculously easy in the first week (although this was on Cyrus' orders, apparently), very disappointing for a "ftw" alliance.

Best player: Silence. Despite our constant *****ing at each other, hes one of the best offensive organisers I've ever seen. Bubbles. We had a few disagreements but he's an extremely active and reliable player.

Worst player: f0xx. I was disappointed with him this round. He's a very good player but decided to spend this round *****ing at the rest of PB (especially me) instead of playing the game.

Worst leader: Kuda. I was really looking forward to being led by Kuda, it's a shame real life crap got in the way. Still love him though.

Most undeserving winner: CK. As Martin said, biggest score queen ever. Silence deserves to win this round.

Most disappointing moment: Being asked to leave PB because I wanted to play the round staying low and bribing rather than sitting around planting seeds. :(

Best moment: Gaining enough bribed troops to get compulsive collector- my goal for the round. :D