I'm out of here.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I played with you once, and against you a few times iirc. And it was always a pleasure. Best of luck at uni, for your final year. I'm sure you will pull it out of the bag, every one does.

And I think you may find coming towards the end of the education year once you finish all your exams, (and you are one of the first to finish being a final year) with all that free time, and limited money, being saved for end of term parties; you may log in, and say 'Hai'. So i'll look forward to that moment. (where else are you going to gloat at how well you've done?)

Elderveld

Official Helper
TSSSSK!! stupid leaver!! :'(

OT:

Damn homie, realy realy sad to see u go and quit! but we all know you will be comming back! The countless rounds i have played whit u, sometimes i tried to play against u, but we both knew that we loved each other to much, and ended up in the same bed later in the round. Oh and boy, that was fun! Truely the best player, leader i have met in the 25 rounds ive played.

Im realy gonna miss u boy! but we all know u will be back.
When ur finished we will have a comeback round of 'Lude'

Any way take care!

(u faggot)

zazemen

Digger
NO

NO

Twigley i refuse to accept your quit of this game! :)

anyway I hope you will succeed in anything you do! Gl in real mate! :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
aloha! I am an example of what happens when games beat education. Go do something boy.