[Recruiting] R33 Training Alliance

Mysterious

Harvester
I am making a training alliance next round. I am not the best player there ever was, nor have I been the most successful. But I do the basics well, and I aim to pass them on to newer players so that they can have a rather more successful venture in their time playing Bushtarion. I am patient so if you make mistakes a fair few times, I can live with it, as long as you learn.

I am going to stress certain things:

1. Activity is not needed, nor a certainty.
2. If you complain seriously about dying more than 3 times, I will seek to replace you. (Losing and winning is part and parcel of this game, and of any competition. There will always be a winner and there will always be a loser).
3. If you are going to be ignorant and don't listen to what people are saying to help improve the way you play, you will be replaced.
4. If you're just there and not logging in, and if we are full, I will replace you with anyone that wants the help.

This is meant to be a fun, enjoyable and chilled training alliance. If you're not willing to chill out, then I'm just going to get rid of you. Negative morale does not help anyone. There should be some veterans of the game in this alliance; I would say about 4 or 5, and the rest will make up any people who are relatively new to this game, who do not understand the basic mechanics of the game, unit ratios, what to send, what not to send, what does well against what, what doesn't do well against what, etc etc.

I ask for a maximum of 3 rounds experience and below. No specific route required. P-Unit is optional (but I stress, it isn't advisable; it may not be worth it to pay for a P-Unit when you may be receive incoming lots).

I have an idea in my head that I will try and contact the leaders of the alliances, so that if they require an extra member etc etc, I may recommend one to them. (This is only an idea, the alliance leaders may choose to reject me altogether; sad times).

Don't bother making any sarcy, patronising, demoralising comments please. (Aimed at those veterans of the game who tend to be rather unnecessarily rude).

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Harvester
i played for the first 13 rounds then for the last week or two of the last. i'd be interested in gettin bought up to speed. never really got involved before because bush is a' bit clique-y'.

Mysterious

Harvester
sounds like a nice idea training the new altho twigs has been doing this for sometime lol

I must stress.

This is NOT an alliance going for the win. I will be training you how to play WELL. I won't be doing anything like what Twigley did with "The Bushtarion Army". I am not giving you an easy win. Yes, it's nice to win. But in my opinion, it lacks merit if all you are doing is attacking at a ratio of 1:3 (20 members vs 60 members).

I am training you how to play well so that eventually you can be in that 20 membered alliance and hold your own. I hope to be able to show you how you can enjoy this game even if you aren't winning and to enjoy it with other people.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Freddy is one of the coolest guys in this game and if that is not enough, he is one of the best players too.

Good luck Freddy.

lillie

Harvester
sounds like a nice idea training the new altho twigs has been doing this for sometime lol

I must stress.

This is NOT an alliance going for the win. I will be training you how to play WELL. I won't be doing anything like what Twigley did with "The Bushtarion Army". I am not giving you an easy win. Yes, it's nice to win. But in my opinion, it lacks merit if all you are doing is attacking at a ratio of 1:3 (20 members vs 60 members).

I am training you how to play well so that eventually you can be in that 20 membered alliance and hold your own. I hope to be able to show you how you can enjoy this game even if you aren't winning and to enjoy it with other people.

and that is exactly what I feel maybe needed from a n00b point of view,which I am :$

hope it is successful.

alien

Weeder
Woot Good luck Freddy :)

Hes an awesome guy, join him before the ally fills up

Ram

Head Gardener
Freddy is an exceptional player, If you want to get noticed while learning the game, get in here ;)

N_M_J

Beginner
signing up

signing up

yeh i would like to sign up, i have played a few rounds, but i seem never to get to where i want to be, maybe its my playing style (im trying a different route this round) or its just what i do lol

Mysterious

Harvester
Just an update on the situation:

I have asked certain people to be instructors/trainers; I've also had people enquiring.

So far I have 4 confirmed trainers, and I have extended invitations that are pending further deliberation to 3 other people. I aim to have a ratio of 2 trainees to 1 trainer, so that different routes can be "taught".

Therefore, I have 11 spots filled and looking for 9 more people to join me!

If you are interested please let me know via Account Mail (Freddy) or Forum PM here. Or just drop a post here, and I'll message you back!

PS For any who may have applied for both Steve_God's AND my training alliance, chose one to go to. From personal playing experience, and from people I know who've played with Steve, I can tell you that his training alliance will be just as good as mine! :)

This will just help with knowing how many confirmed numbers etc etc.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Rosa

Pruner
Ahh I want to be taught by freddy too! D:. Too bad this stops me from joining this alliance u_u

I ask for a maximum of 3 rounds experience and below. No specific route required. P-Unit is optional (but I stress, it isn't advisable; it may not be worth it to pay for a P-Unit when you may be receive incoming lots).

But anyway, good luck to you all~ I'm sure with freddy and his trainers can develop you guys into great players.

Lupus

Head Gardener
i had agreed to help out next round with one of the training allies think it was urs freddy but hadn't heard much since. u still want me i'm urs baby!