I'm out of here.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well i'll only make a short post as i never read long goodbyes myself.

Basically ... after 29 rounds i am completely quiting Bush.
This post would of come sooner in the round but i wanted to keep going for a few people.

I've always tried to be a controversial player and stir alot of stuff up - just because that's what amuses me most about the game. From this i have made alot of enemies, but the friends i have made who mostly have already quit before me have been well worth it. I wont give any mention to names as you can imagine after 29 rounds, alot of people have influenced me greatly.

As anyone that has met me IRL will tell you - i am surprisingly a nice guy ;) And i may see some of you in Blackpool and in future meets.

The reasons for me quiting are numerous but ones that are always posted on here.
E.g - Final year of uni / Not enjoying it anymore / Feel the game is dying.

So yeah, stay safe and i hope to see people putting effort into the game like i used to see and i hope the game does change from what i see it now.

- Twigs.

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
Ah Twigley, finally quitting like me I see... Still should have done it earlier! :p

One of the most influential players in the game. Many of his actions are controversial at best, and yet, no one can question the fact that what he did made the game interesting. This guy can do everything: he can lead, he can play, and he can joke around. Easily one of the most prolific leaders in the history of the game. As well as being an exceptional starter. It is a devastating loss to the community for a player of your calibre quit.

Even though he has won numerous rounds, it is astonishing that he can actually manipulate people at his will. As a master of politics, he can pretty much end up winning every round, even if he is the underdog!

I have had the privilege of playing with you for 3 rounds. Redemption was something special. I won't ever forget when both the leaders of Redtube *and* Jizz quit mid round to join me. Although I was reluctant to let you join in the beginning, it is clear to me now that it was the right decision, after all, it was the start of a great friendship!

TBA was an amazing concept. Even though we were flamed to death by pretty much all the players in the community, I must say that the round was the best I've ever played in. What most people don't realize is that, it was a miracle we did not attack each other. To keep 60 players in line is an arduous task; one that can only be orchestrated by none other than Twigley.
Last round was bittersweet. We got to work together with each other by pure chance. The ending of the round was quite anticlimactic, but I sure enjoyed the journey. I must say, I wouldn't have enjoyed obliterating your alliance either (lol jkin ;)).

All the good times we had in IRC... The time I woke you up at 4 am for no reason, the 6-hour shower, the co-ordinated wtf komodo spams. Those are the memories that I'll never forget ;)

Enjoy your life Twigs, I know you'll be back next round but what the hey. We gotta lead together in a single alliance too! Don't forget that! If you ever play again, keep to our tradition of recruiting 5 or 6 newbies every round. (For the last time, Koeniej does not count as a noob, he's just shiet, there is a difference!)

k.
-JJ

P.S. JEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
P.P.S. mark1 says hi.

Last edited:

BuBbLeS

Harvester
bye bye matt :(

never met you in real life but i think your a nice guy :D

i shall text you middle of the night as a reflex ;)

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Cheerio Twiglet. I will miss our fun /b/ times together! :D

Twig.jpg

john

Harvester
oh twigley, easily one of the best leaders i've ever played for.
good luck with real life, if your ever in US you should look me up.
see you in a few rounds. :)

tell lorraine i said hi too :D

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I made that pedobear twigley pic :D

Anyways I will say thnx for giving me a home for atleast one solid round :p althought you've back stabbed me more times than you have actually helped me out. I still trust and sort of respect you. gl

penguin

Official Helper
Twigs leaving :(
Always a good helper and a random person to say hi to, didn't really get to know you, but I know of you.
And that's all it takes for me to have respect for someone. - And a nice ex-helper helping a helper out.. :) Good guy :)

Koeniej

Harvester
What about our ally called 'marriage' for next round!?! with just us two.
Dont you walk out on me! :(

Netherdragon

Pruner
wow, last few rounds lots of really high profile players have left, Twigs is simply the latest in this tradition.

You will be missed dude, you certainly did like to stir it up whenever possible, gave so much to the game.

good luck in last year of uni.