• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Titles in tooltips

SadYear

Pruner
'tis a small thing really, but : would it be possible to show the Alliance Title of someone in its tooltip ? :idea:

This idea's probably going to be shot down by lots of players, 'cause it's too much of a change and implementing such stuff would definitely unbalance the whole gameplay, but meh, I tried. :mrgreen:

So yeah... Top or flop suggestion ? :D

P_I

Weeder
When talking about the tooltips and player notes, I'd much rather have a way of inputting a series of IDs and adding notes for all of them, to make intel sharing easier. Say some kind soul has haxxed everyone and made lists of all the routes, adding that to player notes would be useful for organizing defense faster.

It's not hard copy-pasting the titles of 19 members of your alliance, compared to the routes of all Bushdom.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Good suggestion. I concur. I think it might have been suggested before as well. There are quite a few threads on tooltips.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah as I've mentioned on a similar topic, it's already going in when the new unified tooltips code comes in before long (this round not next), along with comma-seperated ID lists for notes and hopefully alliances-based notes too (alliance sets notes, all members see those in their tooltips), but that last one may come in seperately (later) from the unified note stuff.

Madmeater

Harvester
Takes literally 2 mins to copy/paste the titles into a player note. Plus that way you keep the route info when a scorequeen leaves for future attacks >:)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I want to see you copy/pasting ally titles every time someone changes his own.

"Oh, Polo is afk for 15 minutes, f0xx is uncontactable for the night and Martin is having a having a BBQ. Blackwolf is poking Yuki, oh wait he just came back! Tana is getting stoned again and Garrett is taking the kids to a zoo." :roll:

Madmeater

Harvester
Ah I misunderstood what was meant. I'm used to status' being used to display contact info/route information GMT etc. In the case of the facebook syle of status usage then my statement is invalid

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Hmm when the kids get home from camping this week, I should probably take them to the zoo.

Thanks for the reminder f0xx! <3