Tick Fillers.`

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Anything you are currently doing to fill the ticks, i was thinking of playing Aion but figured I'd get sucked in and forget about bush, i need something more simple :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Marathon of watching Harry Potter films (1 to 5) before seeing the new one at the cinema :p

Tis strange you say that actually as im doing the same thing with the books, halfway through them now!

That and season 5 of the american office.

Also, im gonna move this thread to "General Discussions" i think. :D

Madmeater

Harvester
I'm playing a game called "Watch the clock" where i sit and watch the little clock tick.
It really IS as thrilling as it sounds!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Shower, Shave, Cut my Nails(Already done), Put all my music onto this Laptop, Sort my I-Tunes and I-Pod out, Sort my Profiles for new phone out, Make snacks.

Prolly think of a few other things aswell :p

Later on in round it will be filled with StarCraft! (#Broodwar for anyone who wants to download for free (100mb) and learn to play.)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Marathon of watching Harry Potter films (1 to 5) before seeing the new one at the cinema :p

Tis strange you say that actually as im doing the same thing with the books, halfway through them now!

Rofl, I randomly read the first 2 books 2 random nights between Bush rounds becuase I was bored, half way through the third one now as well ^^

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I close my eyes and imagine I am with f0xx.

Scorpio

Head Gardener

I'm doing the same with the books & films :p

Started in reading 5 now, been liltteraly years since I read the first 4!

And I just watched the first 4 movies in 2 days ;)

Book > Movie tho :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Ofc, the films are terrible but i find myself having to watch them anyway...And then sitting there getting annoyed when they miss out vital parts!!!

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
www.casualcollective.com

Add me to your friends for some multiplayer fun: 'maximuzzz'. Sumo minions on ice is awesome.

Last edited:

Jase

Harvester
10mins seem slow after playing 3 5min pw's in break.. i watch movies or play mmo's

playing city of heroes (Hero, Pinnacle server) at min

Most MMO's be hack n slash, fps or mmorts (tell me if you find a good one please..) pass time relatively fast look on mmorpg.com