Ally stats

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Currently, we have ally A and ally B.

On ally A's profile page it says they have lost 300 land to ally B, on ally B's profile page though, it DOESN'T show that they have stolen 300 land from ally A.

So, what's up with this?

Oh and...

Only damage/actions performed whilst attacking, not defending, are added to these stats... thus these stats indicate how aggressive alliances are against eachother, not how good they are at defending against eachother.
Wtf is wrong with that? If my ally gets attacked and we deal 10 time more damage to the attackers than they do to us it doesn't get counted? Because that is what this thing says...

If we are to have stats, at least make them accurate eh? Why put stats at all if they are so flawed?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I have to agree with f0xx here. It should be damage done in both defence/attack.

As for the actual question i have no idea :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I too agree (with many others in THIS thread) that both defence and offence should be included.

If they have already been included then my bad (i am not allied this round).

As for the actual question i have no idea :p

Same ^^

f0xx

Landscape Designer
After a small discussion in our ally chan I was told that there were random times for the stats to update i.e. some ally's stats update 10 mins after an actual BR other's update an hour after it, which I find quite silly.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
After a small discussion in our ally chan I was told that there were random times for the stats to update i.e. some ally's stats update 10 mins after an actual BR other's update an hour after it, which I find quite silly.

Aye. If they must be 'random time' then make sure they appear at the same 'random' time together.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There is certainly a random period when the stats appear, this was merely to make it as close to impossible for anyone to "abuse" ally stats to work out memberlists etc. etc. from observing stats, likewise to prevent people working out a war is currently taking place that they might try to join in on while the attacks are still ongoing etc. - just a preventative measure.

Combat stats wise, it's still only about being on the offense I'm afraid, but from next round it will be taking in to consideration defensive stats too, I promise!