Next Round Changes

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
"missing out on" you know if they're intriguing enough they'll lure you back in! ;) If you really quit, i'll eat my hat!

But yes, I too would like to know when/what changes are coming out :D

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Mmm. I'm pretty sure Azzer said that the Fairness Calculator wouldn't be ready yet. Other than that I'm hoping he buffs solo's *slightly* hopefully in the way we asked him to originally during the Creators Hour.

Hopefully its nothing last minute!

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Yeah I can just see it. Two days into the round he informs us that he's deleted PoMs as a unit, and he's very sorry for everyone who has gone down that route.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
we find out when we've all got swine flu

On Topic, id have a guess at sometimes during the round break like usual(ish :p)?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
honestly yeah, i think as a religion it happens like 24 hrs before it starts ticking.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I doubt theres going to be many changes. Not like Azzer has been too active this round.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Or the last 12
Fairly accurate maths, although we have to briefly gloss over 12 rounds ago Age 4 launched, "age 4.5" launched a while back (semi-official new age), a couple of rounds ago Age 5 launched, and 9 pages of miscellaneous updates between the ages in the portal between then and now, and that's just the various things I remember to do portal inserts for (like I managed to forget to do the military sorting and forget a lot of other such interface things quite often to put in to the portal :p)

Anyway, on subject of next round - planning on some unit/route things, "saved searches", and the new integrates notes shizzle within the first week of it :p

Kuda

Official Helper
Fix vamp insurance. That's been pissing me off all round.

this

this too.

that's just blatent spam :p

Azzer I'm sure Polo will be delighted that you are taking some of his suggestions :) Can I suggest however resolving the issue with player notes. When I hl over ID 1 it tells me the id is played by Azzer but also lists Friend: Polo, you being the first ID and Polo being the first one on my friends list... bit creepy when it tries to tell me you and polo are the same person :(