• Player of the Round - Allied
  • Player of the Round - Solo
  • Best Offensive Player
  • Best Defensive Player
  • Honourable Mention Player
  • Worst Player
  • Best Moment of Round
  • Worst Moment of Round

Please **** off with the trolling, flaming etc. Go go go...

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Yay :]

• Alliance of the round - RRR original.
  • Best Offensive Alliance - RRR when silence was there. S2N when silence was here.
  • Best Defensive Alliance - Stat's say us, but for their awesome activity in defending - RReR.
  • Honourable Mention Alliance - Enmity.
  • Worst Alliance - Guess.
  • Best Leader - Polo.
  • Worst Leader - Hero. Urg.
  • Player of the Round - Allied - Intense - Urg so good this round it's unreal how active / contactable this guy is and how he pranks everyone.
  • Player of the Round - Solo - DS.
  • Best Offensive Player - Hard ... Prolly Lordie first half and Silence second half.
  • Best Defensive Player - Joe2727.
  • Honourable Mention Player - Dre.
  • Worst Player - Skoal.
  • Best Moment of Round - So many. 20 online at 6am 2nd night hitting TIR and being called 2/3 alliances, taking down RReR, killing so many people.
  • Worst Moment of Round - 14 days in or so when we had nobody on all night and got taken from rank 1 to rank 5.

Bruce666

Harvester
Alliance of the round-RRR-obviously as a member of second too none , they were the only alliance that were better than us, they trashed us in like 24hrs, so congrats for the awesome show of power.

Best Offensive Alliance-Again RRR, nothing else too say lol

Best Defensive Alliance-Probably OF on this one they showed great determination on every defence, they proved themselves beyond doubt(well at least start and mid round as sleep mode for two weeks just lets down your previous perfomances)

Honourable Mention Alliance-suprisingly id split this, this round between Discworld and TIR, as TIR never gave up all round and Discworld well asmo deserves an award:D

Worst Alliance-Alcoholics annonymous as they were top 6 for first week but as soon as they came under fire they gave up

Best Leader-I will get slandered like hell for this i bet but best leader is twigley, ive never been allied with him but his play his true genius, and i hoped ive learnt at least something from him this round

Worst Leader -Ahh tbh i have no idea on this one but sadly will have too go too JJ-as he screwed his alliance over by cheating and so close too the end why jj:/

Player of the Round - Allied Beasteh/prottecao-beasteh because yur activity was truly awesome and an amazing player proper congrats man and prot ive never seen very many good ranger players but yur heavy EMPs after the rest of us had died was truly cool man:)

Player of the Round - Solo - this can only go too one man Lupus you survived through a lot of **** at the top and deserve your ending rank:)

Best Offensive Player -Silence-maybe not for his offensive but his planning offensives are awesome it only took 2 really well planned attacks too demoralise alliphilia too a point where garrett just gave up. lol

Best Defensive Player - Intense, best pom player ive seen play the game, so contactable as well even got online while riding a rollercoaster:eek:

Honourable Mention Player - Cyrus- bloody good getting im on a boat up too rank 3 and maybe it'll be rank 2 within a week:), especially as u only joined the round with like less than a month left

Worst Player - JJ/mateen/eden for cheating wat was the point so close too round end:s

Best Moment of Round -When JJ got locked:p XD

Worst Moment of Round-a week or two in, when are entire alliance got mullered by RRR:(

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I'll just give my quick thoughts instead awards as i want to say a word about each of them:

Alliances:

Original RRR. They had the highest average skill per member if i may say so, which means their players were beasts but not all that sure about their team play. I do remember them struggling to keep up with enmity and s2n first days .. i know some of that is because of early alliance lists others had but i still question their team play. (i think i read somewhere even their intel thread was almost empty so they relied pretty much on their individual skills and activity to out muscle other allies). Once they split it was even more visible they didn't had much desire to make it as a team, despite having some of the best players in the game i'd say with those acres and troops an alliance formed by many noobs eager to prove themselfs should have made it at top. For all those congratulating the resistance vs ReRR so much, allow me to quote Intense how a regular day in resistance went :
" Wake up, brush teeth, eat, go to work, eat , come back home, shower, eat, send a couple resistance attacks, go to bed and repeat".
Maybe ReRR wanted to die, i don't know what were their objectives but if they aimed to stay at top i'd say they did a terrible job :p

S2n: First thx for allowing me to cheerlead for you guys, i hope i was a good company :p
Then what i saw in the alliance:
Having played mostly in alliances with players of highest calibre where there is always at least one member you can count on to give you a second opinion or help with any organizing i have to say that i'm impressed Twigley leading same type of alliance round after round where it's quite a pain in the ass to get the things going. Not saying the alliance was crap or anything like that .. just that i'm used playing in more elite alliances that give almost 0 chances to a player that didn't prove himself yet. Part of that comes from fear of spies while another part from chosing the easyer way of not having to deal with any noobs who need explaining and telling what to do all the time.
Before Twigley's e-penis reaches astronomic size i'd say he is a pretty poor leader at times and has some really bad judgements organizing stuff, especially in attacks from what i saw :p His best bit is probably social skills.
Award for allied players of the round will be from this ally for me since it's a bit hard to spot what others are doing :p Intense was quite spot on, very dedicated member and pretty good organizer, his alliance always came first and he makes it on top of my list :p

Old farts: Probably the most entertaining alliance to follow before the mass sleepmode. I enjoyed their funny posts in forums and the way they played how they wanted ingame. Probably too paranoic about a possible powerblock between S2n and Enmity, which imo didn't really exist it was like before the TBA round where 2 allies say one to another you scratch my back i'll scratch yours and we fight it out at the end but since they had a bad history from just 1 round before it's easyer to throw the powerblock card. That or their weakened hearts couldn't make it a full round.

I don't agree with them claiming the FTF play, all alliances are FTF even if they have thoughts of winning, they might have been able to do a move to end up 1:1 on their own vs a weakened s2n or Enmity at the end and give their best shot there. FTF aka we don't play to win doesn't mean you have a good enough alliance to make it to rank 2 and then press sleep for 2 weeks .. to have fun ?? A FTF probably seeks fun rather then try to secure a rank 2. Anyway, i like those guys :p

Enmity: Pretty much same appreciation for JJ as i said about Twigs, i have no clue of any names who played in there except JJ and Smarty. Without a stellar lineup they had a very strong lead and solid alliance. However i was quite dissapointed to see how easly they got killed once their morale was down from a few members getting locked. Not sure about the total remaining troops but most likely they could have done a much better job.

Ailihphilia: Not much clue about what they did tbh, i know Garrett lead them and he got alot of white hair from that. Preparing his glorious entrance into Old Farts i imagine :D

Grats to DW for sticking together one more round and to Fail for their unmatched accomplishments.

Solo's .. i'm missing the rounds where small solo groups caused some mayhem :p I didn't really notice a solo doing any awesome killing, most attacked other solo's or ended just on a decent high score with bunkers. I'd say i liked the short competition i had with Multeen for top BH and the highest ranked non bunker solo's deserve some credit for hanging in there even tho it's been quite a hard ride.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
[*]Alliance of the round - RRR (the original) - Was good enough to win the round, and then half the alliance broke away and killed the other half and then nearly won again. Daaamn.

[*]Honourable Mention Alliance - Old Farts - Stayed largely neutral throughout all the politics and machinations up at the top, and are most likely going to finish 2nd. Well done.

[*]Worst Alliance - I'm on a Boat - Mainly because I'm pissed that a certain member of my alliance (Discworld) was instrumental in their forming, and though I warned him that they could become a threat and even overtake us, still he went ahead and guess what, 3rd.

[*]Best Leader - Martin and whoever else orchestrated the RRR coup

[*]Worst Leader - Whitehawk (TIR) - To put it as shortly as I can, he was in love with power, a miserable recruiter, impulsive, kick-happy, a useless politician, entirely uninvolved in organizing defense and offense, and nearly illiterate. Oh, and the sort of coward who hits sleep mode every night, even as a leader. Ruined an alliance that was good enough to finish top 5.

[*]Player of the Round - Allied - Recon (best and worst) - While Asmo was inactive he essentially took over the reins of Discworld and brought it to the top 6. The worst part comes because he's the person I was talking about in the bit about Boat (scroll up). He created them as attacking partners (wtf), despite my warnings.

[*]Honourable Mention Player - That shirtless Bulgarian dude. You know who I mean.

[*]Best Moment of Round - When ReRR turned the round on its head. Instead of everyone sitting around bored for a month while the top alliance held down the top unopposed, they made it a round again. And what wonderful treachery it was!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
  • Alliance of the round: RapeRinseRepeat: we were untouchable.
  • Best Offensive Alliance: RapeRinseRepeat: Most of us were good at solo attacking, and we had the best offensive organizers in the game, bar none.
  • Best Defensive Alliance: RRR (both of them) and Enmity: for the first half of the round when you were second (ish) you were exceptionally active and very annoying to attack. Kudos.
  • Honourable Mention Alliance: Aili and OF: causing all kinds of mayhem, and havoc at the expense of just about everyone.
  • Worst Alliance: Alcoholics Anonymous: i've never seen an alliance die that fast.
  • Best Leader: *shrug* Polo probably.
  • Worst Leader: I dunno really, from all i heard this round, it'd have to go to Whitehawk.
  • Player of the Round - Allied: Kuda and Tobapopalos
  • Player of the Round - Solo: No one really stood out
  • Best Offensive Player: Tobapopalos
  • Best Defensive Player: Polo/Kuda
  • Honourable Mention Player: Martin: pure entertainment.
  • Worst Player: ZigZag: easily the worst player i've ever seen. incapable attacker, incompetent defender, rarely active, always dead just bloody awful.
  • Best Moment of Round: Crushing Enmity, S2N and Fail in a half a week or so; then of course the ReRR split.
  • Worst Moment of Round: Didn't really have any, Resistance was annoying, and getting zeroed a couple of times was upsetting (as anyone who has lost 24trill troops in a tick can tell you it stings a little bit :p) but really i had a pretty good round.
Original RRR. They had the highest average skill per member if i may say so, which means their players were beasts but not all that sure about their team play. I do remember them struggling to keep up with enmity and s2n first days .. i know some of that is because of early alliance lists others had but i still question their team play. (i think i read somewhere even their intel thread was almost empty so they relied pretty much on their individual skills and activity to out muscle other allies). Maybe ReRR wanted to die, i don't know what were their objectives but if they aimed to stay at top i'd say they did a terrible job :p

We were perfectly good team players, sure we harassed each other alot (lots of IRC channel ban wars occurred) but we were than capable of playing together when it was necessary. As for roundstart we didn't have intel since we didn't use spies and in our experience last round as WarHuh we found that the leaders of the early start got their ass handed to them, so instead we lurked around biding our time til we ass****ed the opposition. If you had been on either end of our attacks on Enmity, Fail and S2N you couldn't possibly pretend we weren't good team players. The split had to do with opening up the round, the personal animosity was an added bonus to the split. It's always more fun to kill someone you know, then someone you don't. As for the ReRR comment, we would have liked to win, but we had no expectation to do so. If we wanted to win so badly we could've just waited til a day before round end and pulled our little stunt then and bob's your uncle. We preferred the entertainment side of things.

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You know i totally forgot about AA.
That seems like so long ago.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
  • Alliance of the round - RebelRapeRepeat, due to how they were formed...
  • Best Offensive Alliance - S2N, carried a lot of resistance attacks in the end, and seemed to alternate a bit more than mindless bashes at 30% when they went after land.
  • Best Defensive Alliance - RapeRinseRepeat
  • Honourable Mention Alliance - Fail. for actually hanging on and living up to their name.
  • Worst Alliance - Alcoholics Anymous for collapsing in 3 nights, Rats Eater for being cheaters.
  • Best Leader - As I can't vote for my self, I will split it between Twigley and Garrett, who both act beyond the call of duty for their respective allies.
  • Worst Leader - Recon when he "lead" DW in Asmos absence...
  • Player of the Round - Allied - Probably Toby being his usual vitriolic self I would imagine
  • Player of the Round - Solo - DS is the only one I noticed: bountyhunting solo with RPGs is not easy.
  • Best Offensive Player - Darkmane Just the sheer volume of attacks it took to dev up to Vampires with no income and not using BCs... maaan.
  • Best Defensive Player - Must be some PoM i imagine. ;)
  • Honourable Mention Player - Melnibone, for taking paranoia to a new level and giving me heaps of laughts!
  • Worst Player - any and all cheaters
  • Best Moment of Round - Pwning Lukey midtick with 10 members of the ally ranks pretty high...
  • Worst Moment of Round - Having two members shipjump and attack one member just because they felt he had wronged their former ally. Grudges are so childish.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I don't usually post on these threads but I'll make an exception for an exceptional round. :p

Best ally: RebelRapeRepeat
Worst ally: OF. I've said this before - I honestly don't like the "playstyle" of this group. This is very much a personal opinion though. :p
Best leader: None.
Worst leader: hero. Leadership? What leadership?
Best players: Kuda for being absolutely awesome (for the 3rd round in a row). Darkmane for a very novel playstyle. Alcibiades for being absolutely awesome (although not quite as much as Kuda) (for the 2nd round in a row). Silence for brilliant attack organisation - without Silence's planning, RapeRinseRepeat would not have won.
Worst players: jjnoob. Cheating scum. ZigZag for being crap.
Best moment of the round: Leaving RRR and killing them.
Worst moment of the round: Finding out that jjnoob was a big fat cheater (it's such a shame that players, especially those playing at the "top", feel the need to cheat).
Biggest pessimist: cb1202. Always putting a negative spin on everything.
DA award: Silence for trying so hard to get rank 1 but not quite managing it. :(

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Best alliance (both offensive and defensive): The original RRR. Killed off all opposition and fought off the resistance with consummate ease.

Honourable mention alliance(s): STN. I can't give you the best alliance award because RRR were immense, but you still deserve your rank 1. Good job.

Also Discworld have been really impressive this round. They got a load of new peeps in and it shows.

Worst alliance: AA were awful. We started hitting them, without too much organisation, when they were quite a bit bigger than us, and they just crumbled without so much as a whimper.

Best leader: No idea, since I only have first-hand experience of one leader I can't give an educated answer for this one. I'd be happy to follow Garrett again, so I guess he did a good job (despite what certain shipjumpers might say).

Worst leader: Well this one would have to be JJ. Getting to rank 1 and then getting locked and deleted. Doesn't get much worse than that :p

Best allied player: Hard to say. Plenty of RRR members deserve this.

Best solo player: Either Fubu or Flip. Both of them were high score all round, and without using sleep mode or sentries. And Fubu impressed me with his bribes. Sorry I picked on you guys so much :p

Best offensive player: Silence, for his attack organisation.

Best defensive player: All of RRR did a great job, and also Willy from DW. He has been amazingly active.

Worst player: God, there are so many. I'm going to have to say Zigzag. His attacks when he was in RRR were pitiful. He was the only person in RRR that we didn't take seriously. We just sat here laughing at him. Now he still tries hitting us, with his zomg uber 1337 striker rushes to online targets. FEAR TEH SKILLZ!

Best moments of the round: Killing AA when they were bigger than us, killing Fail, and atm having fun attacking IOAB. Also when JJ got locked. We had a good laugh about that.

Worst moments of the round: When Hobbs and LS jumped ship so they could "war", despite us just starting a war with STN.

And also when we were in the resistance and basically sat around with nothing to do for like a month. That was incredibly dull.

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
Iamsmart told me to post in this thread, didn't want to get involved in Bushtarion anymore, but I felt I needed to give credit where it was due.

Alliance of the round - RRR, Enmity, Second to None

This award goes to three alliances.

RRR was, hands down, the most skilled alliance. Sure, they had a relatively slow start, but that was tactically sound. It enabled them to stay close without being such a huge target. And, given the amount of skill they had, once they were around our score, fighting them 1 on 1 was pretty much impossible. It was such a shame they broke up in the end, it would have been *easily* a dominating win for them.

The second alliance that deserves this award is Enmity. I don't think I've ever played with such a great group of guys. When we got bashed to rank 8, most of us thought the end was near. Many players wanted to leave and/or play "FTF". However, all it took was a little motivating, and everyone started playing their best. In the end, we moved back into contention for the rank 1 spot. Personally, I think the hardest (but most rewarding) part of the game, is rebuilding. Sure, that was only made possible when RRR disbanded, but even if they didn't disband, I think our alliance would have been around rank 2-3.

Second to None did pretty much the same as Enmity. They got bashed to oblivion, but somehow managed to rise from the ashes, and salvaged a win from their situation. I think this is primarily accredited to their young and ambitious players. What most leaders don't realize is that, although new players are inexperienced, they also provide you with many benefits for your alliance. For instance, they are belligerent, loyal, and above all, they are pretty much always motivated. Even if your alliance is bashed to oblivion, these new players will always try their best no matter what. So, kudos to Twigley for giving young players a chance, and I hope he will continue doing so in the rounds to come.

Best Offensive Alliance - None

To be 100% honest, I have not seen any well co-ordinated attacks all round. Perhaps the S2N waves on us were very well planned, but I was not there to witness it, therefore I cannot comment. The RRR waves on us earlier were good, but later on, they pretty much resorted to TBA tactics, which pretty much robbed them of this award :p

Best Defensive Alliance - RRR and ReRR

This was a close one to be honest. Enmity, OF, and S2N all displayed exceptional defensive skills, but both RRR's lasted a considerable amount of time against the resistances. I don't think I've ever seen an alliance hold up that long and that well. Therefore, this award is rightfully theirs.

Honourable Mention Alliance - Enmity and S2N

The core of the resistance. Every single time, these two alliances would have more than 10 players sending. Without any of these two alliances, the resistance would not have had a ghost of a chance in succeeding. The other alliances, Aili, OF, etc, all contributed as well, but their contributions were minimal in comparison to ours.

Worst Alliance - TIR

At the start of the round, they were seen as a possible true contender. But as the round continued, their leadership seemed to have died out and the alliance was never the same again. Would have been interesting if their alliance stayed amongst the top ranks, but I guess we'll never know.

Best Leader - Garrett

Aili had nothing to gain or lose all round. They truly played for fun, but they still agreed to join the resistance, *just* for the sake of resisting. I think this should truly be the spirit of the game. Sure, Garrett made a few bad choices in the round, but overall he has been a good friend as well as a good adversary. If I ever return, I will look forward to playing with him again.

Worst Leader - Flamey and Myself (JJ)

I nominated Flamey for the obvious reason that TIR died pretty much because he refused to log on.
The reason I chose myself is pretty self evident as well. I think I let my entire alliance down, and I still regret it to this day. Take my word for it, nothing is worse than sitting on the sidelines, watching your alliance et destroyed, and not being able to do anything about it. I can only hope my alliance members can accept my apology and concentrate on the rounds ahead.

Player of the Round - Allied - Marvin, Seetal, Iamsmart, Intense

Sorry for putting up so many players for this award, but these few players deserved it.

Marvin has been an all-star. Easily the best player in my alliance this round. He pranked players all round, been a consistent defender, and a great friend. He said he would be inactive, so I didn't include him in the original line-up. But man, once he joined, I think he impressed us all. Amazing land whore, valiant fighter, and man, those banners he put up were DAMN funny. I'll miss you Gav <3

Seetal, again, is one of the most underrated players in the game. Exceptional starter, great defender. I'm always glad he's on my team and not against me. This round he's a slightly heavier sleeper, but still 24/7 contactable. Played with me numerous rounds, and has been great being Second-in-command. Best of luck in your future rounds bud.

Iamsmart has continued to impress me this round. Great organizer, and has that leadership mentality which, I think, currently the game lacks. I can see him evolving into a great leader. Oh yea, not to mention he's an amazing land whore and player, which just adds to his value. I just hope his ego doesn't get too large ;)

Intense was in S2N, but he's impressed me the most. I remember once I spied and saw S2N had incoming. I HLed him and he was on within 15 seconds. Amazing player, funny guy too. And from what I've heard and seen, he's been a great asset for S2N. Enjoy the win bud.

Player of the Round - Solo - Darksider, Three Top Solos

Darksider once again showed us how dominant he can be just by bounty hunting. I don't think anything else needs to be said :p
The three solos at the top stayed near the top for pretty much the entire time. I imagine it must have been hard fighting off RRR every day, so my hats go off to them.

Best Offensive Player - Nitrous

Been a persistent attacker all round. I wasn't in any other alliances so I can't really comment. The only thing I remember is during the 10 day lull when our alliance got killed, Nitrous was the only one who kept on sending out attacks, even when he was raped.

Best Defensive Player - None

No one really stood out to be honest.

Honourable Mention Player - Kuda, FB, Polo, Alci

For always staying online and defending against every wave. Especially kuda, we were so scared of his strikers. (I know Alci died, but he was huge at one time and we all feared his PAs).

Worst Player - Spy

I think everyone who was in our alliance at the start knows this guy. He's friggen hilarious. His start strategy is.... questionable.... and yes he never went on IRC, never posted on politics, or responded to mails. Was also funny when we kicked him when he was our EMP player, and his brother who was shock troopers deleted, and we were left to die :p

Best Moment of Round - Discussing with Twigley whether or not Intense was gay. Finding omgpop. The two big resistance BRs.

I have TONS of logs about this. But umm, yea, pretty much Intense would be like "Good night hun ;)" every day, and we'd think he was gay :/.

When I discovered the website omgpop, I think it pretty much killed the resistance. Pictionary was so fun. :p

The two big resistance BRs was pretty orgasmic. Don't think I've ever seen anything that big (other than beasteh's hui :/ *cough*).

Worst Moment of Round - Getting Locked

Hehe, pretty much self explanatory. However, recruiting Iamsmart was a close second :p

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Best alliance: It was an interesting round. I think I hated most (non-Aili) alliances in equal measure towards the end. I think S2N played a shrewd game though.

Worst alliance: Old Farts. I don't like their attitude or their tactics.

Honourable mention alliance: I'm on a Boat. Good fun + great banner :)

Best leader: Garrett for putting up with us mugs all round.

Worst leader: Whoever caused AA to collapse in such chaos.

Best player (solo): Max- I think he has perfected the art of mass basics more than anyone else in game.

Best player (allied): Septimus racked up some seriously impressive bribes.

Worst player(s): ZigZag- a level of ineptitude I have never before witnessed.

Best moment: Maxi killing Twigley.

Worst moment: Losing all my attack dogs in the resistance. Twice. I never learn...

TaO

Tree Surgeon

• [*]Alliance of the round
    ReRR, They did a great job after the split up. Defo worth a thumbs up
    [*]Best Offensive Alliance(s)
    S2N and Enmity, Resistance just didnt fail because of you
    [*]Best Defensive Alliance
    RRR, Lots of resitance hits, and still maintain a top
    [*]Honourable Mention Alliance
    TIR, Guys never gave up.
    [*]Worst Alliance
    DiscWorld, asking all alliances around you to snap up, just sad
    [*]Best Leader
    Yngwie, Taking TIR back up after WH left. Just 14 days left in the round, and still manage to achieve a total reorganisation with succes.
    [*]Worst Leader
    WhiteHawk, you just can't lead bro.
    [*]Player of the Round - Allied
    Can't pick on specific.
    [*]Player of the Round - Solo
    Lupus, Bunkers FTL!, still you did a great job
    [*]Best Offensive Player
    DS for his bounty hunting, but i dont want to award someone who sleeps half the round, and starts late to check for the counterroute.
    Shame that for the rest I didnt see alot of great attackings this round.
    [*]Best Defensive Player
    Can't pick one specific.
    [*]Honourable Mention Player
    Iamsmart, Enmity till death!
    [*]Worst Player
    Cyrus, accept your loss.
    [*]Best Moment of Round
    Biker rushing Amanala
    [*]Worst Moment of Round
    Every single night of being killed x)

Ram

Head Gardener

• [*]Alliance of the round
    Not to said biased, but ReRR. the main goal was to have a group of friends, which is what it was, with no activity or contactability requirement, we fended off the resistance for awhyile.
    [*]Best Offensive Alliance(s)
    S2N and Enmity, for the consistency during the resistance
    [*]Best Defensive Alliance
    Original RRR for not being taken down by resistance and ReRR for holding resistance off for a fair while and not being worn down.
    OF and Aili put up good defence as well.
    [*]Honourable Mention Alliance
    DW, good to see them actually putting up a fight this round.
    [*]Worst Alliance
    Fail.
    [*]Best Leader
    Martin, he kept ReRR together after polo, kuda and FB left, and when they left lots of others did too. He kept us moralized and lead us to where we are now. A great guy too! <3 Marty
    [*]Worst Leader
    DA, I expected more from him. shame on me I guess.
    [*]Player of the Round - Allied
    Hard to pick, so I'll give Intense this?
    [*]Player of the Round - Solo
    Probably DS, spite him hitting sleep every night, he did some damage ;D
    [*]Best Offensive Player
    DS for his bounty hunting :D
    [*]Best Defensive Player
    Can't pick one specific.
    [*]Honourable Mention Player
    Don't really know, Intense? heard he was good this round ;)
    [*]Worst Player
    DA
    [*]Best Moment of Round
    The morning that ReRR was formed
    [*]Worst Moment of Round
    I'd say ReRR being killed by resistance, but we knew it was coming, and didn't really care ;D

Last edited:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
From my point of view:

Best Leader: Garrett
Worst Leader: flamey (flameharvster)
Honorable Mention: I am on a boat

Those were the things that my activity allowed me to notice

Yang

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - OldFarts, for not dying when getting massed by like 5/6 allies...
* Worst Alliance - Epic Fail, messaging us in DW everytime for a SNAP and whining whenever we attacked them and Enmity for disbanding really fast
* Player of the Round - Darkmane, clever abuse of the current system
* Worst Player - any and all cheaters
* Best Moment of Round - Bribing lots of RPGs + Assasins and pwning a Striker player who raped me daily with lethals, annoying people with thieves...
* Worst Moment of Round - Screwing up thief rushes with resistance and always forgetting to check AR and getting raped :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - Second To None
* Best Offensive Alliance - RapeRinseRepeat
* Best Defensive Alliance - Second To None
* Honourable Mention Alliance - RebelRinseRepeat (the current line-up)
* Worst Alliance - TIR
* Best Leader - Twigley
* Worst Leader - Hero for sucking.
* Player of the Round - Allied - beasteh - the ****er had immense activity and managed to scare off numerous incomings
* Player of the Round - Solo - DarkSider cause I really love abusing bounty and he impressed me :)
* Best Offensive Player - beasteh did really well before I left STN, don't know what happened afterwards
* Best Defensive Player - Intense :)
* Honourable Mention Player - Ram for helping Martin keep RRR alive
* Worst Player - JJ for obvious reasons
* Best Moment of Round - When RRR attacked STN and I woke up to see everyone dead, while I hadnt lost a single troop :D (I had also given wrong phone number so they were really screwed)
* Worst Moment of Round - First resistance failing

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Alliance of the round
RRR - Original one. Most active/Best at attacking/Best at defence/Got the tactics right. And obviously because we were led by Hero!

Best Offensive Alliance
RRR - Original one. We just hit everyone and anyone, was fun to bring back some life to this game!

Best Defensive Alliance
OF - Did very well when i was hitting them with RRR
Aili - Again another FTF alliance did well!

Honourable Mention Alliance
S2N - Did what was needed in the end and managed the win!

Worst Alliance
Fail - By such a long long way
Enmity - Cheating scum (Love you still though JJ) Also crumbled like a tower of cards in a hurricane.

Best Leader
Garrett - Just caused pure havoc and didn't give a ****!
Lisette - No one can understand unless within OF. Most friendly and fun run alliance i have been in in rounds!

Worst Leader
Hero - Been said before.

Player of the Round - Allied
Nitrous - Did well whoring land (Still not finished in a winning alliance!)
Beasteh - Got annoying with his attacks
Lordie - The stealth rushes

But mostly Silence - He was the main reason RRR won the round. He was the reason the Resistance won. He was the reason S2N won.

The boy as usual was awesome

Player of the Round - Solo
No one impressed

Best Offensive Player
Silence - Said it all above

Best Defensive Player
Intense - I think Twigley summed him up well!
Nitrous - Seemed always around

But going to be bias and say Howl - That lady pwns! Shes so active and ALWAYS online!!

Honourable Mention Player
Signer - Just because i love him!
Ahead - He has had a good round

Worst Player
JJ - Cheating scum - Not setting a good example as an official helper
Mateen - Never liked you, don't expect anything less of you
Eden - From what i got on forums, you need a slap

Best Moment of Round
Winning the round with RRR and thinking inactive time!
Hearing DA moan when OF all hit sleep - Great tactic!! (Bring on the last few days)

Worst Moment of Round
ReRR killing us - Not that bothered but still irritating with the effort put in!
Twigley being smug because now his alliance really is Second To None (Just playing with you Twigs)

Matthew

BANNED
* Alliance of the round - Ail, there's a reason I wanted to join them and not anyone else
* Best Offensive Alliance - STN
* Best Defensive Alliance - RARR
* Honourable Mention Alliance - TIR
* Worst Alliance - OF, just bored me to indecent amounts.
* Best Leader - Garrett, again a reason i joined my alliance.
* Worst Leader - Whoever led OF
* Player of the Round - Allied - titsboy - everytime i see this man in defence or attack and see the picture of his breasts i rofl, he brought me some serious laughs and has some absolutely cracking tits
* Player of the Round - Solo - Meh, they all slept.
* Best Offensive Player - Toby was pretty offensive
* Best Defensive Player - DA feels the need to defend himself everytime someone observes how mad he is
* Honourable Mention Player - titsboy again
* Worst Player - Nightmare, wtf mate?
* Best Moment of Round - Seeing titsboys knockers
* Worst Moment of Round - When he changed his profile picture :(

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
  • Alliance of the round: ReRR. Best players, and made the round interesting right up to the end. I hope the "winning" ally next round does the same, perhaps a little more honourably but who cares. :)
  • Best Offensive Alliance: Since I haven't actually been attacked much by anyone (Aili being practically safelisted by R(e)RR and all), I'd have to go with the only ally I've seen making attacks and war: STN. Special mention to Silence who organised some rather massive hits. Also never seen an ally where you'd have 18 players send at a time where most would actually be asleep. Awesome job guys.
  • Best Defensive Alliance: OldFarts apparently fought off a few alliances at one time, so they probably deserve that award. Although of course RRR too, for keeping the resistance at bay with apparent ease.
  • Honourable Mention Alliance: Ailihphilia for hanging together throughout the entire round, regardless of whatever other alliances might throw at them (mainly talking about flakwars). Also EpicFail for joining the resistance as one of the first, and being generally always up for wars and such.
  • Worst Alliance: OF on the offensive side, bashing lower alliances senseless and afterwards claiming it's all for the fun. Doesn't add up on my fun-o-meter. But that's merely a disagreement on playstyle I s'pose.
  • Best Leader: JJ seemed to have a major importance in his alliance, seeing as without him they get raped in 24h maximum. Also respect to him and twigley combined for keeping the resistance going without getting discouraged by the don't care attitude of almost everyone else. :p
  • Worst Leader: Garrett for known reasons.
  • Player of the Round - Allied: Toby, both ingame and for his personality. He's probably the only one who didn't send "zomg you low life *******" after me leaving, not because he didn't think it but because he probably didn't want to stroke my ego even more. Also his playstyle is great, activity is great, knows the game... If I ever lead an ally again, I'd definitely try and fail to recruit him.
  • Player of the Round - Solo: Are there any solo's who didn't mass basics, cheat or hit sleep every night? :p
  • Best Offensive Player: Toby. Definitely deserves bounty hunt rank 1 much more than DarkSider imho.
  • Best Defensive Player: Podunk probably, for getting up at insane hours to defend. Also Recon did some good stuff in DW on the defensive organisation side, making it practically impossible to land on them on your own.
  • Honourable Mention Player: Jenssen, for remaining active until the end, even though he kept getting hammered by just about everyone for actually playing this game while in EpicFail.
  • Worst Player: Angela for attitude and playstyle. One person that, even if she would ever want to play again with me, which I doubt :p, would result in instant-leave on my behalf.
  • Best Moment of Round: First night actually having a pretty good start and being on ally rank 1 with Aili, even though we never intended on being rank 1.
  • Worst Moment of Round: Attacking Aili and killing Maxi, Clem and Nickk. Ironic really, I didn't even want to hit them but still it was me who did most damage to them. :(
    Enmity falling so quickly, that there was hardly any fun in that is a close second there. Expected much more of that. :p