Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
more pew pew less QQ cyrus
twice our score and cant touch us
i'd quite frankly be embaressed

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Have you got *any* evidence, or even any logical foundation, whatsoever of Aili asking STN to help us?

We've already given you fairly good reason why we wouldn't work with them. There's too much bad blood there. And more to the point, why would STN want to work with us?

Is it not much more likely that STN just saw that you were attacking us and decided to send while your troops were out?

If there was any work between STN and Aili in terms of retalling attacks, I'd be out of here quicker than a whippet with a bum full of dynamite. So you can stop with your ridiculous unfounded accusations and malicious rumour-making, because it is quite absurd.

And you're still bigger than us, so of course we're going to have to recall sometimes. Recalling against overwhelming defence is just good sense.

Matthew

BANNED
we'd psot BR's but they never stay unless they are with S2N and they only stay then when we run out mobs, any sign of def and they pull

id happily play this war if we weren't penned in a corner, we hit ail, someone in that alliance gets s2n to hit us, lose lose for us

[range] 5,431 hostile Terrorist attacked, killing 31,354 allied staff.
[range] 82,085,061 allied Vampire attacked, killing 220,175,717 hostile staff.
[raised] 20,885,656 corpses twitched into life, becoming Lesser Vampire.
[range] 20,230,280 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 31,469,885 allied staff.
[range] 7,921,844 hostile Petrol Bomber lobbed Molotov Cocktails and killed 4,301,264 allied staff.
[range] 22,307,969 hostile Jeep attacked, killing 4,192,929 allied staff.

Died: 39,995,432 [£1,086,473,672,600] friendlies dead. 220,175,717 [£2,290,072,819,900] enemies dead.
Converted: 20,885,656 [£334,170,496,000] enemies converted.

You gained 3,732,576 effectiveness.
You earned £485,731,699,124 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £362,013,029,700 insurance.

That was just me and nickk attacking the other day? no STN

Silence

Head Gardener
Yes. The allegations are true. s2n are working with aili to kill the boat newbs. Conspiracy ovarrrr

And YES we are forming a powerblock with enmity. How did you not see this coming! The war was to make you forget about it but REALLY its powerblock soon enough! We ofc are just using aili to get boat out of the way BECAUSE they might attack enmity, and tbh, we need our powerblock because we cant survive otherwise.

SECONDLY JJ being locked was just ANOTHER one of our super stealth plans. he is leading the second powerblock wing tbh. JUST YOU WAIT TBA WILL BE BACK.

BUT HOWEVER. s2n WOULD HAVE NEVER have won without the innactive help of polo/FB and kuda. We were LOST without them. The powerblock would have never suceeded without their pure brilliance (especially polo, he is uber ZOMG WTF FARDIE FARIE PEDOBEAR). I just wish we could have recruited sirdrumtard, he would have been the best. Dont forget bubbles, we would have OWNED with his UBER ability to biker rush online PoM players, ZOMG

All this crying boat-tards you will never EVER attain the Darkangel award because you just dont try as hard as rank one to be rank one. THEREFORE you will never be rank one. Darkangel award DOWN

"Flaming us only makes us stronger" <3 drumma newwwwwwwwb.

But I still wish I was cool like tombi and could go out on friday nights :(

LOL. Timtardtams. rofl

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
we'd psot BR's but they never stay unless they are with S2N and they only stay then when we run out mobs, any sign of def and they pull

id happily play this war if we weren't penned in a corner, we hit ail, someone in that alliance gets s2n to hit us, lose lose for us

It's not like you guys ever recall from us right? You'd stay against overwhelming defence, right? You'd never bamboozle us with fake mobs, and then kill offline players when you know we have no more mobs or are sending fake defence, right? And the very fact that you guys 'run out of mobs' with 20 (or even 10, or even 5) players is just astounding.... :p Surely players of your calibre should know better.

As for being 'penned in a corner'; yeah we're working with S2N, i admit it freely. Everytime we get inc i go crawling to twigley or Silence and plead and plead and plead with them to send on you guys to ease the load. I also tell them all our LTs, and all our Plans, and give them our intel relating to you (who's offline, who's around, who just sent defence, who's uncontactable) EVERY TIME i get an update. In fact, i've mailed them so many times in the last 5 days, that i've gotten the #1 mail sender stat ingame. What can i say, we could never manage a few rushes on our own to kill you guys. ;)

Jeez dude, get your head out of your ass, this is just silly. I know you know how to play this game properly, so what's the deal here?

*and lol at Silence. :D

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
im sorry but, the fact you same here to post that your hitting us tells me that your indirectly, whether you meant it or not, wanting help to kill us, now us being the kind hearted we are, would just come kill you and not come cry here. your the ones bragging about what your doing.

if you genuinely came to battered us alone id bow to you, until then ill stand my ground :)

see you in battle?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
im sorry but, the fact you same here to post that your hitting us tells me that your indirectly, whether you meant it or not, wanting help to kill us, now us being the kind hearted we are, would just come kill you and not come cry here. your the ones bragging about what your doing.

if you genuinely came to battered us alone id bow to you, until then ill stand my ground :)

see you in battle?

Posting on here doesn't mean we want help at all. It's just letting the community know what is going on, and stirring up a bit of forum activity (always fun). It also stands as a record of our achievements, both positive and negative.

We were not bragging. We were posting BRs in the name of good fun. You are perfectly welcome to post your own BRs of you killing us, if you have any. That way the community will get a fair impression of what is actually going on.

Whether you believe we were attacking alone or not really doesn't concern me. It's a bit irritating that you constantly state your rather deluded opinion as fact, but I'll get over it. We know the truth, and so do STN, and I'm guessing so does everyone other than you.

aGit

Harvester

see you in battle?

translation:

"oh noes, we got our asses whooped by people half our size! Fear not though, we can allways claim foul play! After all, how else could someone possibly harm me or my alliance!"

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

see you in battle?

I'm pretty sure this thread is in the Politics Subforum of the Alliance forum. What else is this section to be used for, if not politics and war declarations and BRs? Seriously? Get your head out of the sand please my finely feathered Ostrich-y friend.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
how did you get from my first post that i said anything coherent at all?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Im sure someone has already said it but...LESS TALKING MORE BATTLES! Rawr!

Avast ye matey!!! (First piratey thing that came into my head)

Lets do it! Will be fun whatever happens!
Good luck to you aili! :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
we sacrificed some flak and random junks

Died: 258,369,446 [�681,677,433,000] friendlies dead.

for

[close] 264,315 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 2,007 land. [513] tree. [1,026] bush. [240] flower. [228] grass. [0] uncultivated.

[close] 300,000 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 1,803 land. [462] tree. [921] bush. [216] flower. [204] grass. [0] uncultivated

Died: 6,872,815 [£165,584,249,400] enemies dead.

Died: 18,135,448 [£39,900,996,600] enemies dead.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
we sacrificed some flak and random junks

Died: 258,369,446 [�681,677,433,000] friendlies dead.

for

[close] 300,000 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 1,803 land. [462] tree. [921] bush. [216] flower. [204] grass. [0] uncultivated.

[close] 300,000 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 1,803 land. [462] tree. [921] bush. [216] flower. [204] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Died: 6,872,815 [£165,584,249,400] enemies dead.

Died: 18,135,448 [£39,900,996,600] enemies dead.

It's ok. It's just flak - it doesn't really count as losses.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
did I not post value? gtfo with your lame flaming :p try harder.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
did I not post value? gtfo with your lame flaming :p try harder.

I wasn't flaming. :( Just going by what most of the resistance said when they kept killing their flak on RebelRapeRepeat earlier in the round. :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I am Pharoah, the Morning and the Evening Star, if I say Day is Night it shall be written!

Status
Not open for further replies.