Congrats & Thanks to RebelRapeRepeat

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
It has been earnt from past rounds, it didnt ****in drop out of the sky now did it?

100 million rounds ago in a galaxy far far away...
Nobody remembers or cares about any of the **** you did! It's a different game now.
Maybe you were good in bush age 1, I can't say cos I didn't play back then, but this is bush age 5 - a different game.

So before you come back on here acting all high and mighty like you're the most pwnage person in the game, PLEASE go and read the manual, then read all the updates from the last 20 rounds then examine the unit table, targetting in particular (that's one area in particular I can see you aren't LEET at).

Respect depreciates, players change. You aren't high and mighty these days, go learn THIS game and stop pretending you know how to play.

It was ages 2 and 3 and it may be slightly different, but the politics will never change; since thats what yas are having a cry about maybe you should address that.. And the people that matter remember me, so I really dont mind that nothings like you dont care..

I havent come back acting anything, if you knew anything about my old game play it would be that I was a land whore. So if you had more than a single lonely braincell you wouldnt be here crying more, and anyway how would you see anything up on that high horse of yours? You can see that I need help with unit targetting? Wow you're heaps good. Especially since theres no way you could possibly know that with just one round; a round that I did nothing but whore flak. So maybe you dont need help with targetting but you really do need a lesson in everything else.

I'll always know how to play this game. Only noobs would be stupid enough to think that anyone couldnt come back to this game years later and pick it up straight away.. Well you'd have some trouble since you're "special" but everyone else would pick it up almost instantly. Im not going to rattle off my achievements this round or any others because I have nothing to prove to anyone anymore. Just know that I know I am a better player than you will ever be.

K thanks..

lmao. You might be a flak whore but I was watching some of your attacks. Flakking TDs, sending nutters versus PoMs. And you claim to know the game? :D

If you also noticed my attacks, I regularly flakked a robo with tyrants, and regularly landed.
Theres nothing wrong with flakking tyrants specially when you have enough land already to replace to flak within an hour or 2

aGit

Harvester
another pissing contest thread? Great, e-penises galore!

(i'd win btw!) =D

Scorpio

Head Gardener
another pissing contest thread? Great, e-penises galore!

(i'd win btw!) =D

You might win in an e-penis contest, but I would more than probably win the RL-penis contest

Kthxthatsall4today

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
lmao. You might be a flak whore but I was watching some of your attacks. Flakking TDs, sending nutters versus PoMs. And you claim to know the game? :D

lmao, you really are a noob..As Cheese explains in his post flakking TD's, Apaches or Terrors isnt a bad thing as long as you A) Land B) have the funds to replace it... which I did, so you obviously have no idea what you're saying. And as for sending nutter.. I was sending NLT's, it just so happened that the NLT's I sent were nutters. Because if I send NLT and NLD anything that targets those will take some of the hits away from my flak. Duh douche bag.. Learn the game.

Im flattered thou that you all are watching me so closely.. Because to be honest I wouldnt even bother spying your dumb asses.

If you also noticed my attacks, I regularly flakked a robo with tyrants, and regularly landed.
Theres nothing wrong with flakking tyrants specially when you have enough land already to replace to flak within an hour or 2

Cheese is a very accomplished land whore, so maybe you should take his word for it Silence. Does it sting that its my first round back and im already better than you? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Its just too easy to wind you fellas up, so im gonna make this my last post directed at you two in this thread. So feel free to get back on topic.. :)

blockatiel

Planter
ITT: old e-peen and young e-peen

I lol @ someone who used to be good when few people played and attacks could be sent at people 5% your value thinking that they're on par with the people who are at the top in skill now.

Don't kid yourself, your ability to landwhore does not make you an amazing player. Ahead and Silence, while often douchebags, are quite simply on a higher level than you. You don't even understand basic targetting. Being able to flak whore does not involve any tactical sense, whereas silence is among the best organizers in the game.

Go back to your retirement home.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
can you monkeys please take this to PM? you've already spammed the **** out of this thread, and I think I can safely speak for all of us when we tell you we're tired of A: Your circular arguments; B: Your retarded flames of each other; and C: Your little e-penis contest.

Just ****ing stop it. You both don't like or respect each other, we get it. Now if you'd oblige us, please go play in traffic.

aGit

Harvester

I lol @ someone who used to be good when few people played and attacks could be sent at people 5% your value thinking that they're on par with the people who are at the top in skill now.

Don't kid yourself, your ability to landwhore does not make you an amazing player. Ahead and Silence, while often douchebags, are quite simply on a higher level than you. You don't even understand basic targetting. Being able to flak whore does not involve any tactical sense, whereas silence is among the best organizers in the game.

if i had emoticons enabled, i'd do the eyeroll one right about now.

nice going there kiddo.

CFalcon

Official Helper
I was sending NLT's, it just so happened that the NLT's I sent were nutters. Because if I send NLT and NLD anything that targets those will take some of the hits away from my flak. Duh douche bag.. Learn the game.

Does it sting that its my first round back and im already better than you? ;)

I'm really sorry for bringing up a thread a few days old, but I can't restrain myself. The laugh out loud irony in this post, combined with the supreme arrogance.... I'm not quite sure whether to be grateful for the comedy or to try and stop my eyes bleeding.

Someone lecturing Silence on targeting... and getting it wrong!

(baring in mind that nothing of importance anti-flak wise on PoM route targets ALL, so NLT flak is as useful when trying to land as hacking your target and shouting at their troops.)

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

lmao, a shameless brown nose attempt.. Thats fine mate, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I hope it got you closer to your idol.

Steve_God

Official Helper
Just to clarify for those that had never encountered SirDrumalot in the past. He knows his stuff when it comes to flakking.

Using NLT and NLD is an uncommon, but highly successful tactic that I also use when flakking a military route (or any where the units target 'ALL' as it helps flak the INN very cheaply). :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Just to clarify for those that had never encountered SirDrumalot in the past. He knows his stuff when it comes to flakking.

Using NLT and NLD is an uncommon, but highly successful tactic that I also use when flakking a military route (or any where the units target 'ALL' as it helps flak the INN very cheaply). :)

Then please feel free to show me where POMs target ALL. No one is arguing the value of sending NLDs/NLTs as flak against ALL units; but the units you're trying to flak have to target ALL first.

I would also like to add that in the short time i played with Sir Drumalot this round he has shown himself to be a capable player; albeit he made a few errors due to the changes since he last played. Like many (if not most?) bushtarion players, he has an ego issue. So can we please leave this stupid tit for tat flaming thread alone? Chrissakes guys, you must have better things to do.

Name: Political Mastermind [£44,500]
Unit Type: Living
Unit Class: NLD
Attack type: Distracts [all]
Targets: LET / INN
Stats: ** / **** / **** / ***
ETA: 4
Initiative: 180
Route(s): Protestor
Description: Who better to distract and confuse the enemy than spin doctors of the political world? You will never manage to get a word in edge-ways with these guys. Twisting the truth and spouting downright lies, they'll have you convinced of anything.

Last edited:

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

Thanks Steve, appreciate it m8. Im a creature of habit and still use tactics of the past, if they must flame me for that, by all means they should. Im still gonna use those tactics no matter what anyone says. Its just the way it is, and im very flattered that even thou its my first round back my play is being put under the microscope.

And as for the comments of CF and Alci.. I send NLT and NLD along on all my attacks when possible.. So I sent them on a couple of targets that had little to no use for them.. Is that your problem? Does that make me a bad player? In my opinon thats a big fat No for both.. Maybe you should work out your own opinion before taking on the opinions of others.

edit: before yas have a big cry at me about that.. What I mean is Silence was flaming my performance because he saw 1 attack that I sent a few nutters against a PoM, if he had checked my other attacks he would have noticed I sent nutters to every single attack. So maybe instead of taking his word for it, you should make your own conclusion.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Easy there big slice. no need to go all apeshit antagonistic on me. I was supporting you if you read carefully.

There's nothing wrong with sending NLTs to POM, they just won't accomplish jack **** as flak for ALL since POMs target LET/INN, which was all i was trying to point out and i defy you to prove me wrong on that count. :p

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Easy there big slice. no need to go all apeshit antagonistic on me. I was supporting you if you read carefully.

There's nothing wrong with sending NLTs to POM, they just won't accomplish jack **** as flak for ALL since POMs target LET/INN, which was all i was trying to point out and i defy you to prove me wrong on that count. :p

if the target had Hippy Vans and Loudspeaker Protestors and it was nip and tuck for land (i.e very close to making it or not) then NLT would help

Loudspeaker Protestor NLD Distracts [all] LET ALL 470 4 £22,500 * ** ** *

Hippy Van NLD Distracts [all] LET ALL 370 1 £36,000 * ***** * ****

As most decent pom players keep HV in large no's (before i deleted i had 50-60mil at most points in a top5 ally) then sending them is indeed not irrelevant so unless you have the exact unit count of the attack i'd say they had some use however small

Dont defy people to PROVE you wrong unless your 100% certain of the facts and as far as skill goes take it from someone that played against him in his prime there hasnt been and probably wont be too many better players in this game than sirdrumalot even though weve always been on opposite sides i stlll respect the guy a helluva lot

CFalcon

Official Helper

Thanks Steve, appreciate it m8. Im a creature of habit and still use tactics of the past, if they must flame me for that, by all means they should. Im still gonna use those tactics no matter what anyone says. Its just the way it is, and im very flattered that even thou its my first round back my play is being put under the microscope.

And as for the comments of CF and Alci.. I send NLT and NLD along on all my attacks when possible.. So I sent them on a couple of targets that had little to no use for them.. Is that your problem? Does that make me a bad player? In my opinon thats a big fat No for both.. Maybe you should work out your own opinion before taking on the opinions of others.

edit: before yas have a big cry at me about that.. What I mean is Silence was flaming my performance because he saw 1 attack that I sent a few nutters against a PoM, if he had checked my other attacks he would have noticed I sent nutters to every single attack. So maybe instead of taking his word for it, you should make your own conclusion.

Now you see there's a post I can respect, and I do try to respect you Sir Drumalot because unlike some I do actually remember the good ol' days.

It's just BS posts of the ANK variety (I'm so much better than all of you, go learn the game) that makes my 'back to reality' posting reflex spasm.

Steve_God

Official Helper
Then please feel free to show me where POMs target ALL. No one is arguing the value of sending NLDs/NLTs as flak against ALL units; but the units you're trying to flak have to target ALL first.
Edited after realising I'd written the wrong unit :p:
Yobs target NLD as a primary target (70% of firepower), and Nutters target ALL.
They won't make a huge difference admittedly, but they both fire before Loudspeaker Protesters and News Vans, (with Nutters also before Hippy Vans), and every little helps :)
There's always the potential for defending units that may target ALL too.

Last edited:

lavadog

Head Gardener
Yobs and nutters actually fire after poms steve.

As melni said, NLD's will only help flakking the geo's from the HV's and Loudies, but they won't help against the PoM unit itself.