I'm Done

Yang

Harvester
Good luck and have fun! ;)

not saying goodbye, cause I know you will be back... someday :D

was fun playing/talking to you, keep up the Science Olympiads ;p

Nitrous

Head Gardener
I dont know even where to begin with you (and us ;)). Ill miss you bro. Best of luck in RL. Stay in touch. <3

Steve_God

Official Helper
Will be a shame to see a great leader go!
No doubt you'll do what many of us have done... have a year or so out of active play and return again :) (Kinda like taking a long shower... lol!)

Was great fun leading alongside you in TBA - one of the most entertaining rounds I've had in recent times :p

Take care mate! :)
k.

Matthew

BANNED
I am going to rename you JJackson or JJade goodie :p Everyone hates you before you leave you somehow manage to salvage some respect on your departure :)

Enjoy dude.

Leah

Pruner
Bye JJ, sorry I wasn't able to be on when you were in IRC. Thanks for teaching me stuff and givin me a chance. And I'm not the only bisexual girl in bush. I hope.

Seetal

Weeder
JJbrosandjl, I honestly still can't believe that your quitting, I remember when you first told me that you were going to quit after this round and i was extremely shocked and in disbelief. It is a sad day when an amazing player, one of the greatest players to play the game imo, quits albeit the circumstances. :'(

I have immense respect for JJbrosandjl as a player, leader and a person. I'm greatful that you considered me as highly as you did and allowed me to play alongside you for many rounds. I'll miss you mate and thanks for all the fun times! Take care and good luck with everything! Goodbye!

<3

steeljedi

Digger
I was one of those R19 solos =P. Was great playing in an alli with you, one of the best leaders around! Good luck JJ, you'll be missed for ages! (At least untill you return!)

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
One less Canadian to make fun of. Great success.

Sorry to see you go though. I've enjoyed making fun of you for many rounds, and even a few times had fun being teamed up and pwning together. Enjoy your time away.

Godsend9701

Harvester
i really cant say gl in rl, you will only miss all of us, even tho i never playied allied with you before.

for you cheating i dont know what you had done but as long as you dont do it again its all good (or any other form of cheating).

guess ill play against you in a few rounds :D cant wait.

oh and i wanted to point out i have never liked JJ (within bushtarion), so for me its a good thing your leaving ;)

antisback

Head Gardener
JJ :(

I'll miss defending you on the forums while you get pointlessly flamed and refuse to post back :p

Shame we only got to play together 3 rounds - Redemption was the closest I've been to playing in a winning ally. Maybe someday we will play in an ally together again <3 much.

-wtfkomodo

Last edited:

Signer

Pruner
WTF Komodo :( Me and IoF may have to make that alliance in honour of your departure at some point.

Haven't always agreed with what you've done but we always got along well so will be a shame to play without you! Can't believe we only played in one alliance.

Enjoy life without Bushtarion!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
:(

Shame to see you go mate! Was great playing along side you last round, and i can honestly say your one of the most reasonable guys ive ever had the pleasure of playing with. Always willing to talk something out and have a laugh about it!

Not gonna say goodbye as i know you'll be back! You couldnt keep away forever!!!! ;)

But have fun IRL in the mean time!
x

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Damn JJ, sad to see you go :(

And I'll let you in on a little secret:

I RLY RLY LYKED U AFTA ALL!

Ram

Head Gardener
Bai! :(
I'll just leave this here;
vyt5qg.jpg

Ahead

Head Gardener
One of the best landwhorers in the game and I never understood how you did it sometimes. And despite your powerblocking ways last round, you will always be a mate out of the game :p

It's a shame we only got to play together in NailClippers in our first rounds and in my inactive round in Pest :( (your fault tbf after not letting me into Redemption as a semi-active and kicking me from the CTF world for my joke :( you know you would have won the BCs if you hadn't have kicked me!)

May or may not cross paths in-game again, I'm not sure how likely you are to come back but you know where I am - and make sure Mateen stays in touch too!

You know however much I flame you in the forums I still love you really! Keep in touch and if you ever lose your smilies AGAIN you know who to come to ;)