I'm Done

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
So, as most of my alliance and some others may know. I was planning on quitting at the end of this round. But of course, circumstances change and, it’s pretty much evident that getting locked with two weeks left means that it’s time for me to quit.

I’m not going to bother explaining myself. The story is that I cheated and I got caught. As I already said to Azzer, I feel ashamed by my actions, being an Official Helper and all, and would like to apologize to the entire Bushtarion Community. I expect to be flamed heavily for that, and in truth, it is deserved. However, I would still appreciate it even more if players actually read my entire post and took it seriously.

First off, this game has pretty much the most addictive game on the internet. It has introduced me to a community consisting of interesting people from all over the world. It has been truly a pleasure to play and chat with all of you. If I remember correctly, I started this game when I was 12, and led my first alliance when I was 13. Being young and naive at that time, I think this game has helped me evolve into a better human being. Now, 3 years later, people still flame me for being a score queen or a noob. However, I am proud of that fact that I have become a better player and person, and at the end of the day, as long as I can look in the mirror and say, I’ve become a better player, I’m happy.

Leading Hounds to a rank 4 finish was probably the most fun I’ve ever had. I had so much help from top solos and whatnot, but in the end it just goes to show that any player can transform a rank 15ish alliance into a true contender. Few rounds later I gained acceptance to EH, my first “top alliance.” I had fun there and picked up many things from skilled players such as Max, Yang etc. Martin soon offered me a spot in TRFC, which truly began my career going FTW. Afterwards, I played in many exceptional alliances such as Panoply, and Protest, before finally quitting for a few rounds. I came back, led two alliances pretty much consisting of no names to finishes that were commendable. For that, I would like to thank those players who stuck with me through the highs and lows during the two rounds.

At this point I would like to list many players who have been with me my entire bushtarion career. I don’t think it means much, but I would still like to say thank you to all of you, for making my stay here worthwhile.

Seetal – For pretty much being with me every round. Top player, and I *know* you’ll get your rank 1 sooner or later ;)
Eden – Being an organizer in most of my alliances. No one really knows him, but he’s a good player and a good mate.
Mateen – Same as Eden, my Canadian mate. Great player, definitely one with talent right from the get-go.
Marvin – Gingers suck :p Seriously though, extremely good player, really contactable. <3
Twigley – Racist *******. Won’t ever forget our days in TBA and our days of spamming. Keep TBA alive foo’
Iamsmart – And thats why you’ll never be TBA. Seriously though, amazing planner, great planner. Grab him while you can.
Goku – Noob. Played like 3 rounds in total, all with me. Types like a 5 year old, but still an amazing player.
Amanala – Funniest guy ever. Great nightcover, great player. Is he Australian? No wait... :p
Blackbeard – Solid guy, too bad he has like 5 gfs sucking up his bush time. Has been an asset all round :)
Blockatiel – Canadian buddy. White guy who wants to be yellow. Inactive *****. Nuff’ said.
n0c0ntrol – He’s black. Nuff’ Said. Won’t forget days with you in TW.
Calamity – I think we may have recruited the only bisexual in entire bush, and we are damn glad we did :p
DA – He may get flamed to death, but still a good player, organizer and mate. Best of luck.
Nitrous – Crazy active and crazy land stealer. Everyday I’d wake up and see him stealing like 10k overnight. Will definitely win a round soon :p
Ollie – Land whore. Does nothing but whore land. Useless! :p
Steeljedi – I hope your leg heals. I still think that’s a ridiculous excuse for being active though :p
Ranzou – Brown guy who always goes thugs, and gets killed for the ally. Hehehe.
Slabbe – Stop getting arrested for no reason during the days you got Pbs. Way to lose the round for us :p
Changer – Crazy active, amazing player. Led TBA and kept them together \o/.
MattM – One of the people I respect most in the community. I missed playing with ya. One of the only sensible players on the forums.
Max – Great player, good luck with your solo alliance next round! And I failed to steal from you still :<
Meneldil – Same as MattM, I have great respect for this guy. Great leader. Shame we never played again together.
Cid – Pretty much *the* best player for the first 2 weeks. Then after he loses land he quits. I miss ya buddy :<
zhouj – Land whore. Flak whore. Nuff said.
Garrett – Shame I never played with this guy before. I always thought you were annoying, but this round I was proved wrong. I’m sorry if we ruined the round for you, but I seriously hope you don’t quit.
Charlie_b – Funniest guy in the world. Always shows up at the most random times :p
Darryl – Legend in bush, taught me how to play.
F0xx – Noob who has a letter in his name :p. Will miss the TW days we had together, making BUSH rank 2 in the world, then merging with DFB :>
Martin – I probably respect you the most out of all the players in bushtarion. Taught me lots of things about the game, while always maintaining his cool on the forums.
Polo – I hate to admit it, but you are a great player :p Just stop making fun of my harvies!
IoF – I still say we should have made the wtfkomodo alliance!
Ahead – His ego fluctuates like the stock market. One day he’s all over the forums, and the other day he’s a good mate. Great player none-the-less.
Signer – Heh, now I can’t rush you anymore at night mate ;)
antisback – Great organizer, missed playing with him. Shame we never got to play together again.
Alcibiades – Although I never played with you, I think you have the best forum personality. From what I’ve heard, you have what it takes to win a round, good luck!
Harley – Thank you for giving me the chance to lead hounds. Don’t know where you are buddy, but I hope you come back soon.
Yang – Thanks for recruiting an utter noob into EH. I enjoyed every minute playing with you. Good luck in future rounds!
Asmo – Finished 3 rounds in DW. Thanks for letting me in round after round after round. I hope DW wins a round eventually!
Steve_God – One of the leaders of TBA. Truly a legend.
Deathwish – I am god. No seriously though, we may have our disagreement, but I still wish you the best in the future.
FeR – FERNANDITO. The best unselfish player I have ever seen! <3 <3 <3
Darksider – Best player in the game, hands down.

And finally, I would like to thank Azzer for making the game, and for putting up with all of this for year after year.

After all that, I have a few words of advice for all of you. I think this game is like a gem which has been lost amongst a vast ocean of terrible games. Why? Because of our community. Our community is one of the closest knit communities out there. Please, please, please, please don’t let that go to waste. Sure, we all flame each other, but at the end of the day, we must all realize that we are playing for a single purpose, and that is for the goodness of the game. Sure you may have enemies, but even enemies can become friends. For example, in the Jizz and Redemption round, Twigley and I were sworn enemies. However, we still respected each other and in the end, we became great mates. Don’t let the game get in between friendships, and please stop the flaming on the forums. It’s getting ridiculous.

I don’t think there is anything else for me to say. I hate to repeat myself, but it has truly been a pleasure playing with you all and...

GG.

k.
JJ Out

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to step aside entirely from the recent activities, because this just isn't the thread for it!

We've had our differences, and our disputes, but we've got on the rest of the time, and had some good laughs during the good times! Good luck JJ, I have no doubt you'll be back sooner rather than later, Bushtarion had it's hooks in you from a young age, you have no chance to break free forever. See you in a few rounds ;)

blockatiel

Planter
Dats arms.

You'd better come back, JJ :p Who else is gonna recruit an ex-TBA inactive noob like myself ;)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Epic Goodbye :|

-

The cheating aside, and thats a mistake I know you regret, you've played tremendously during the two rounds I've had the pleasure of watching you play. Its been said before, your organising is top notch - You're very easily one of the most dedicated, on the ball' players I've witnessed play.

Don't dwell on in-game goings on, your past play-history speaks for itself. I think what I'll remember about you is that you're a genuinely funny, down to earth, friendly guy. Thank you for the many many contributions you've made to my quote bot, and the quotes generated by the awesome guys who follow you from one round to the next :p

You are a key member of this community and I think everyone's going to miss ya - I sincerely hope you stop by from time to time to let us now how things are going.

Take care mate.

Bruce666

Harvester
JJ never got too play with you, and was busy with affliction last round so didnt apply too TBA, i hope you will return one day man and we can ally together, have a good life bro start living it, get high and get laid:)

Hope too see you playing again:)

Bruce666

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
It truly was an honor to play with you - Thanks for recruiting me this round. Never really spoken a lot with you before, but I enjoyed playing with you. You're a great player - Great strategist (I guess that's because we think alike! :)) - Great organizer - Great person. If you ever play again look me up on MSN and I'm sure I'll consider it even if I'm not playing :D

Don't forget omgpop :(

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I go, you go, Lukey goes!

We are making it so obvious we are "quitting" and forming a secret FTW alliance next round called "WTFkomodo" haha.

Good times buddy, no doubt that you'll be back in a few rounds. Just around the time ill be returning ;)

All the best buddy! (JJn00b)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I don't normally respond in these threads, but it is refreshing to see someone post a nice, respectful goodbye message. Such kind words. JJ you were a gent to speak to, but the most insanly frustrating person to play against, as you never had any units to kill when we did get you offline....

I shant be playing next round so I'm not going to end by saying "See you soon" or any of that stuff. I can't see you truley quiting, but being Asian you're really smart and will do well.

Best of luck, champ.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
:(
Ma fellow TBAian.

Been a good blast and enjoyed all our conversations in IRC, MSN and those annoying little flash games :p
A gent who is remarkably good at the game.

Been a good few rounds with u and im sure u will return soon :)

Yours,
Jeff.

Last edited:

JJB

Harvester
:( im guna miss ppl mistaking me for u

xx

good luck

Koeniej

Harvester
Nooooooooo...!!! :(

Now i have to find a new buddy to play kongregate with, play Platform Racing, have gay conversations, make fun of, be **** when im allied with, spam #bushtarion with, play OMGPOP with and all other stuff i forgot about!

Was loads of fun playing with/against you and im sad to see you go GL in your life mate! <33

AND WTFFF WHY DIDNT YOU THANK ME YOU GAY!!!!! :OOOOOO

xx

Max

Garden Designer
Aw JJ no!

I know that things have taken a downturn, but seriously, at least stay on inactively solo next round. If not that, then at least IRC. You still have friends in the game, and I know there's still enjoyment to be had if you want it (and I know you do!!! :D )

Whatever happens, best of luck in the future and pop into #wormhole! :)

Max

Blackbeard

Beginner
JJ u noob! after all the other's who've gotten locked because of who knows what, now you go and do it yourself!

Had a few really fun rounds with you, i'll miss you m8.

And btw, i'm down with only 1 gf now!

but seriously, gl and hope you make it back some time