Rank 1: Enmity/Second To None/Old Farts

Turnip2k

Harvester
I'll believe you are fighting when I see several good BR's. Sending mobs at each other to make it look like fighting is quite easily arranged in an SNAP.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Battle Report - [Defending an Enmity member] (Around 2 hours ago)

[close] 180,842 hostile Geo-Phys Thief stole 3,814 land. [897] tree. [2,014] bush. [467] flower. [436] grass. [0] uncultivated.

-

Yeah, we're donating land to s2n to make it look like we're not powerblocking. Suuuure. :roll: (Not that this land went to S2N, they had a well timed Piggy)

Turnip2k

Harvester
Passing land around doesn't prove alot - but its a start.

Get to the meaty BR's and people may start believing that you guys are actually fighting and not just passing land / fake mobs to and fro to make it look as such.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Agreeing to transfer land is against the EULA, if you think the leadership of both alliances would knowingly and willingly do that you're quite wrong :p

Intense

Pruner
Battle Report - [Defending an Enmity member] (Around 2 hours ago)

[close] 180,842 hostile Geo-Phys Thief stole 3,814 land. [897] tree. [2,014] bush. [467] flower. [436] grass. [0] uncultivated.

-

Yeah, we're donating land to s2n to make it look like we're not powerblocking. Suuuure. :roll: (Not that this land went to S2N, they had a well timed Piggy)

S2N still did a little damage there, so it wasn't just "donating land".. - To stop ppl from whining about it.

Died: 43,432,060 [£1,422,340,749,500] enemies dead.
Bribed: 217,575 [£5,163,343,000] enemies bribed.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Agreeing to transfer land is against the EULA, if you think the leadership of both alliances would knowingly and willingly do that you're quite wrong :p

Of course the irony that JJ just got locked really proves that he wouldn't do anything against the EULA. Noooooooo, definitely not, eh? ;)

Silence

Head Gardener

Of course the irony that JJ just got locked really proves that he wouldn't do anything against the EULA. Noooooooo, definitely not, eh? ;)

Account sharing, not powerblocking. So please call JJ cheating scum, but when you accuse him of powerblocking, you also accuse a lot of others of cheating.

The hatred I expressed towards powerblocking last round, I really don't think I would be in an alliance which allows it.

The bad news about JJ being locked is this will be used as an excuse if Enmity do lose the war. Shame really, because picking on a bigger alliance is more interesting.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Account sharing, not powerblocking. So please call JJ cheating scum, but when you accuse him of powerblocking, you also accuse a lot of others of cheating.

The hatred I expressed towards powerblocking last round, I really don't think I would be in an alliance which allows it.

The bad news about JJ being locked is this will be used as an excuse if Enmity do lose the war. Shame really, because picking on a bigger alliance is more interesting.

i don't think i've accused anyone in this thread, or this round, of powerblocking. And if i have it was unintentionally done.

He is cheating scum, and i'm glad he's locked. Silly fool.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
JJ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA
Eden...AHAHAHAHAHAHA

All i have to say! :D

Come on S2N :D

Old Fart

Planter
I don't know about anyone else, but i feel like i've just lost some braincells reading this and the OF snoozing thread.

Very nice post Steve.

Your analysis does have some flaws but that is only due to a lack of information on certain points.

It is not in S2N/Enmity best interests to wait - but i really hope they do :twisted:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
so to sum up steves post.

Rounds over. Em wins.

They found one more excuse not to attack each other. Nothing new. GG Goodbye.

so to sum up steves post.

Rounds over. Em wins.

They found one more excuse not to attack each other. Nothing new. GG Goodbye.

mate we already know they are goign to stick with the BS and not hit each other but when we all out of sleep on same tick we mass bash the *****es!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They will come up with whatever excuse they want for not attacking each other. There is no point arguing, since BS seems to be in endless supply on these forums.

I'll believe you are fighting when I see several good BR's. Sending mobs at each other to make it look like fighting is quite easily arranged in an SNAP.

Just had to say Lol, told you so at some of these posts.
Was gonna say lol earlier, but forgot.