I'm mad at myself

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Meh, you all keep talking about "preserving your rank" and BS like that, what about preserving your ****ing troops?
Why on earth would you *want* to let all your troops (which are always good fun) get killed because the rest of your alliance cba anymore? Sure you can pull the "FTF alliance"-card but seeing Ail kept a steady top 5 position and dealed with the most incoming they received quite nicely once they got there, proves to me that the majority of that alliance was putting effort & time into their game.

Maybe Ail wasn't going FTW, but they were at least a succesful, surviving alliance and I know for sure that I would rather play solo or play elsewhere than getting all my troops killed in such a dynamic stage of the round.

Just gtfo this thread and let the man be...

since when has for the fun meant crappy, inactive play? and with the amount players worth their salt in this game currently, its not exactly hard to keep top5 alliance spot. so your point is moot!

I changed the bold part as a reply. I just mean it's kinda hard to imagine that not a single Ail-player wouldn't be frustrated to be bashed & landraped because half of the ally is suiciding all their troops. If an alliance leader decides to take some lube and just bend over, then I can totally understand that certain players want to decide to leave.

@ Matt: With cba, I meant that they all decided to let their troops get killed without even going through the effort of defending with minimal losses. I don't understand why you'd want your troops to be killed so badly :p