S2N Declare war on Aili

Matt

Harvester
im curious....

Have S2N ever Hit Emn and vice versa at any one point in this round. and please dont say we wouldnt hit a resistance member becasue we need their troops because thats bull...

for example Flak wars? When the resisitance didnt operate for like 2 weeks and allies like DW, EF, etc were picked on even thou they were in the resistance?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I can't speak for the first 3 weeks as I was not playing. Between the first RaRR resistance and second ReRR resistance I know s2n and Enmity did several attacks on each other.

Dziunglius

Planter
im curious....

Have S2N ever Hit Emn and vice versa at any one point in this round. and please dont say we wouldnt hit a resistance member becasue we need their troops because thats bull...

for example Flak wars? When the resisitance didnt operate for like 2 weeks and allies like DW, EF, etc were picked on even thou they were in the resistance?

I'm pretty sure they were "resisting" since the first tick of the round(It's hard to say without spies, but from what I've seen later in the round...). They call it resisting, mere mortals call it powerblocking. *Let the flaming commence.*

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
To alexx & Cheese (clearly complete idiots, but we knew this already)- it's a case of primary vs secondary. Land increase score directly, whereas troops do not.

I do not believe that you fail to understand this. Thus, I conclude you are posting rubbish just to annoy me. "Don't argue with complete fools; they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Sure we'll get ahead of you eventually

Which. Was. Exactly. My. Point.

alexx

Harvester
To alexx & Cheese (clearly complete idiots, but we knew this already)- it's a case of primary vs secondary. Land increase score directly, whereas troops do not.

I do not believe that you fail to understand this. Thus, I conclude you are posting rubbish just to annoy me. "Don't argue with complete fools; they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Explain to me where I am wrong please. Because what I said was facts. We will go past you in score eventually yes, but at this moment you have more troops which means you troopwise are rank1 (OF) and rank2 (ailihphilia) -> thus having a better chance of winning defending battle reports.

I wont start namecalling you and calling u an idiot because you arent probably an idiot, you've just misunderstood what I've written.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

Explain to me where I am wrong please. Because what I said was facts. We will go past you in score eventually yes, but at this moment you have more troops which means you troopwise are rank1 (OF) and rank2 (ailihphilia) -> thus having a better chance of winning defending battle reports.

I wont start namecalling you and calling u an idiot because you arent probably an idiot, you've just misunderstood what I've written.

Well that bit is right. I was mainly arguing with Cheese :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Im pretty sure i've hit enmity more times this round than i have Aili. :O

@ Dziunglius - Lol another sheep using the term powerblock :'D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Im pretty sure i've hit enmity more times this round than i have Aili. :O

@ Dziunglius - Lol another sheep using the term powerblock :'D

ZOMG Twigley you smelly powerblocker.

This has been a sarcastic comment brought to you by Canada Day beer.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
well take out the first few days of the round anyway lol

Ram

Head Gardener
I've read abit, but has there been any BR's yet?

Ahead

Head Gardener
I'm curious as to whether S2N would have declared war on Enmity had Enmity attacked OF with Aili or Aili with OF :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer
well i avoided it, and now i'm not going to.

s2n and enmity do everything for show so they don't get busted.

they have been and will continue to powerblock this round. period.

i'm out, done, over. twigley and hobbez and jj had it planned. and jj's goons started sending on hobbez the moment he joined s2n.

now if twigs and jj weren't working together, why tell jj's people to allow them land if they can just take it from me or others?

they are doing it to spike our ticks and piggy. the proof is in the spy report. changer sent the tick hobbez left before anyone else.

if hobbez went straight to s2n, how would changer know?

**** THE 40 OF YOU. We could have been easily beaten at any time and yet you still have to resort to such. Share the land? Please.

In before the 'no we aren't working together'. It's a lie. It's crap. I wouldn't be competing for hobbez first tick.

GTFO.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Thu 19th Sep, year 4. Morning (4 ticks ago) Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 300,000,000 people from Garret will arrive to attack you.
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 20,000,000 people from Enmity member will arrive to attack you.
Thu 19th Sep, year 4. Morning (4 ticks ago) Unknown
We were unable to get any specific data on this news.
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 302,000,000 people from Enmity Member will arrive to attack you.

Wait, what's that?
Enmity where origininally going to send first, but then aili started sending?

Ok.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Enm would not have known he had left. That is the tick Hobbezak left, and they sent because you told them to piggy us.

Or, more likely, Changer was going to hit us anyway (he also rushed another robo at the same time), and got lucky. Either way, the other 'piggies' are definitely the result of some passing on of info. I have some evidence to back up too.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
um proves my point.

i sent because i wanted to attack him for leaving in the manner he did.

however as you just posted ENMITY SENT FIRST. because YOU TOLD THEM. as i stated.

you are working together, simple as. you are ****ing noobblocking again. i turned a blind eye to it for a long time, but whatever.

dude you know nothing is going to happen to you. why dispute?

no one believes you anyway that isn't belonging to your alliance.

but laugh all you want, you aren't right, you simply are going to win. i'm out.