S2N Declare war on Aili

Koeniej

Harvester
Well some of us are still in the old resistance channel.. but there isn't such a thing as a enmity/S2N channel. And we are definately not pranking/texting eachother :S why would we? im pretty sure every ally is able to prank their own members.

As for the powerblock thing.. Atm were just helping eachother out when Ail and OF seem to do the same :)

but why ? wouldn't it benefit your ally just as much if enmity went down? more land for you ? one less ally to beat on your way to the top? please don't be all noble none of us are buying it.

why.. why hand OF the win?

If thats the case surely common sense would point towards attacking OF not Aili..?

Thats because we didn't have time or people to organise a good hit on OF since they are way bigger then Aili, and since they were both attacking enmity it was either OF or Aili.. Aili had biggest chance to succeed so Aili it was

there ya go

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Yeah, i mean reasons for hitting us are pretty easy to understand.

At least I think so. Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyone who is not in my ally is a target. I (whether correctly or incorrectly) assume that this is the case for most people.

I will openly admit that I'd prefer to see Either JJ Or Twigs ally fall before I turn towards OF. OF have not really rallied to anyone's side and I'm just here to fight until I can't. Twigs and JJ are friends, friendly with each other, outside of the game. This relationship and the like mindedness of each other's respective members make it easy for them to be allies.

Does this mean that they are allies? No, but naturally they would be the first the other turned to for support/help in game.

So I see my options as thus:

A) stand alone, attack someone, get attacked back and have other helpers, vultures, 'enemy combatants' send on us til we fall. we die.

B) align with jj and twigs to hit OF as they are the top, then JJ and twigs go for the win, and both of them attack me to use my acres for their competition. we die.

C) align with OF and see what can be done about twigs and jjs alliances and probably die in the retals that occur. we die

D) try to attack the other alliance that OF doesnt hit to keep it all 1v1. pray for no retals from the other alliance(s), and of course die.

E) sit on my hands and die.

F) work with OF and either twigs or JJ *and that also can be with or without OF* to take out the other 'tba perceived' alliance, then continue to work with that alliance to tackle the 'rank 1 alliance' and then if i survive all that, die to whoever i was working with. we die.

It's obvious I lack land, but more than make up for it *CURRENTLY* <-- key in troop score.

I attacked today because letting anyone sit on their acre lead is handing my ONLY advantage away in a goddamn basket. (not hard to understand my position eh?)

I don't have the activity for massive waves as has been proven. Until I have an accord reached with any alliance to work on any other alliance (if i even agree to one, i'm not saying I'm just sitting and waiting for the best offer), don't be surprised if you see all kinds of random rushes.

I really have no good choice other than to keep my alliance mates happy and unidle. Where that puts me at the end of the round, I honestly have no damned idea.

So now, if you haven't figured out where Aili is before, you know exactly where we are now. What I've said should really not surprise anyone that has spent more than 60 seconds thinking about it.

erik

Weeder
Well just do what I do. Blame jeff for all of this.....He is emo and emos are the cause for all problems

Garrett

Landscape Designer
your ideas intrigue me and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Surprisngly i agree with everything you just said in that post Garrett.

Tis good to know there are still logical people about :)
(MWUAHAHAH look @ my snide flame there)

Melnibone

Head Gardener
World: Time gone: 53.29 days. Time left: 22.71 days.

And the games still to be won well done to all im pretty sure it wont be OF but i'll definately say GG to whoever it is

Fun times

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Besides Enm are effectively rank 1 with their land.

with that logic you could also say that OF are rank1 and aili rank2 ATM if u count troop score.. :0

No. You clearly have little grasp of logic. Land enables you to get more score, whereas troops do not (except if they were mass puppets, and we know this is not the case). A classic case to 'think before you type'.

deathscythe

Weeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by erik
Well just do what I do. Blame jeff for all of this.....He is emo and emos are the cause for all problems

Qft if you mean Jeff a.k.a. Deathscythe. If not then ignore

wtf, i return from quitage and i get a ginger talking bad stuff behind my back already?! Hell you aint getting hot loving tonight!

and he prob meant that jeff<insertrandomnumbershere> dude not me. i so cba doing wierd things as ive been drunk waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much this round
plus poltics ftl, random smashing ftw

alexx

Harvester

with that logic you could also say that OF are rank1 and aili rank2 ATM if u count troop score.. :0

No. You clearly have little grasp of logic. Land enables you to get more score, whereas troops do not (except if they were mass puppets, and we know this is not the case). A classic case to 'think before you type'.

Read it again and look at http://www.nobreakspace.com/alliances.php.

Which 2 alliances have most troop score at this moment? Sure we'll get ahead of you eventually but AT THIS MOMENT you have more troops and should have a better shot at winning this 'war'.

A classic case to 'think before you type'

Last edited:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
the only thing i don't like is when people have to use their little friends to do their rushing for them.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Hmm
Why does this shout out stupidity to me?

1) With troops you can get more land = more score
2) You can bounty hunt when you have troops again = more score

Land just produces seeds...