S2N Declare war on Aili

Garrett

Landscape Designer
lol this thread makes me laugh.

Aili massed enmity. 5 people making a half assed attempt at land was a mass. LOL. Plus no one was even 50% out.

Funnier still, we sent many ticks after OF as we wanted land.

blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah is all I get from this thread.

HOWEVER, what is claimed is hardly the truth, nor is it needed as an excuse to declare war.

LOL. Game on.

Old Fart

Planter
It stinks when 2 or more alliances gang up on you. I know, you've both done it enough to OF this round.

However, you have my entire support on rushing to JJs aid and so quickly!
It's most like you share an IRC chan and prank/text each other.

It's almost as fast as all the times you've had Enmity retal for S2N.

Here is a thought if you behaved as seperate alliances, didn't have the rep for powerblocking and weren't so "close" (i have to say everytime i read that HQ mail, i get the image of some twisted incestous kinky relationship), just maybe we'd all view as seperate entities.

Anyway, happy warring!

Oh for reasons - why not?

Cheerio
An Old Fart

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well i thought you two allies were going to "powerblock" (Lol @ everyone using this word) against Enmity.

My intel was that Enmity had incs from OF and Aili so i reacted ;)

Koeniej

Harvester
It's most like you share an IRC chan and prank/text each other.

Well some of us are still in the old resistance channel.. but there isn't such a thing as a enmity/S2N channel. And we are definately not pranking/texting eachother :S why would we? im pretty sure every ally is able to prank their own members.

As for the powerblock thing.. Atm were just helping eachother out when Ail and OF seem to do the same :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
It's quite understandable. So much mud has been slung this round. I'm not denying that because OF sent, I sent too.

Just the thought of my alliance being accused of massing is laughable. I mean sure some guys have alot of troops and in that they are massive, but I take it to mean that 50% or more of my alliance sent.

We couldn't even hit two targets :(

And I'm not saying we should live or that we will live. I couldn't powerblock this round if I tried, even if I had alliances 8-25 :(

edit: i also really am not looking for sympathy. it's a war game. i expect war to be called. i'm all for moar rokk less talkk

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Well some of us are still in the old resistance channel.. but there isn't such a thing as a enmity/S2N channel. And we are definately not pranking/texting eachother :S why would we? im pretty sure every ally is able to prank their own members.

As for the powerblock thing.. Atm were just helping eachother out when Ail and OF seem to do the same :)

but why ? wouldn't it benefit your ally just as much if enmity went down? more land for you ? one less ally to beat on your way to the top? please don't be all noble none of us are buying it.

Old Fart

Planter
People i really hate to point this out to you......but if we were working together, i suspect it would have been better organised ie. our MO knowing Ail were there and what targets they were on.

However more murder, death and mayhem!

Bring on the BRs!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

but why ? wouldn't it benefit your ally just as much if enmity went down? more land for you ? one less ally to beat on your way to the top? please don't be all noble none of us are buying it.

Watch you both kill enmity then kill us?

Sure.

Like i said, my intel was that OF and aili were hitting Enmity.
If this was true, they would prolly come to us next.

Also like i said start of round after DA's bullshit was wiped away - you guys just drive us together ... then wonder why when 2 allies hit 1, the other reacts out of instinct.

And to hg - now we know that enmity aint gonna be hit 2 v 1, we will re-evaulate our posistion :)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Also like i said start of round after DA's bullshit was wiped away - you guys just drive us together ... then wonder why when 2 allies hit 1, the other reacts out of instinct.

There's always an excuse. Earlier in the round we (aili) hit you (STN) and Enmity still retalled us in the name of the "resistance". The truth is that nobody is ever going to trust you two to work alone after last round. The words "leopards" and "spots" spring to mind.

Koeniej

Harvester

why.. why hand OF the win?

Tombi

Harvester

why.. why hand OF the win?

If thats the case surely common sense would point towards attacking OF not Aili..?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Why don't we all just let the BR's do the talking and have some fun?

These are my last few weeks and i want to enjoy them!!