Scum of the Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Considering I didn't even know who Ahead is untill about two days ago...

Nice trolling?

:)

Ahead

Head Gardener
Rofl I didn't even think Iamsmart had heard of me or liked me before he defended the half of RRR that got attacked by the ones that left, and he was defending the whole of RapeRR, not just me.

Your accusations about this come from your own personal dislike of me for whatever reason that may be. I don't care what you think of me, I have never played with you or spoken to you personally. It now seems like you are "forum stalking" me (as I have had that term defined to me in the past by moderators/admin).

I have no reason to defend myself, I know I have done nothing wrong and I can get recent call history from my service provider to prove myself if Azzer deems it necessary (although unlikely). So by your logic I should be locked just for being a bit of a dick on the forums sometimes. Nice, by that argument you too should be locked.

Edit: Maybe Iamsmart has only backed me up recently because he has morals (in regard to the RRR split and he has since heard the rl related things too - you don't know them), and also because he was in the channel when we were having this (now highly exaggerated) conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Yes it's despicable, But truthfully, most online games have rules AGAINST giving out personal info.

This is the only game I know of where this type of information is almost REQUIRED to be in a ftw ally.

There is responsibility on both sides here, but I say use this as one more excuse to reduce the activity needed to play this game, whther through improved HQ, Sleep Mode or any of the other discussions that have been floating around.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes it's despicable, But truthfully, most online games have rules AGAINST giving out personal info.

I've been in plenty of games that technically forbid personal info giving but it's always been done anyway - at times in the game, other-times in external from the game "alliance forums", over MSN, private IRC channels etc.

All putting in a rule "not to give out info" would do, would mean that when people do do it, and then something bad like this happens, I can simply keep uninvolved and do absolutely nothing about it and say "Well, it's your own fault for giving your personal details out to people, the rules say don't do it, so if you did it anyway and got abused for it, tough luck."

Actually, that sounds quite nice, I might put in a rule about it :p

Matthew

BANNED
Rofl I didn't even think Iamsmart had heard of me or liked me before he defended the half of RRR that got attacked by the ones that left, and he was defending the whole of RapeRR, not just me.

Your accusations about this come from your own personal dislike of me for whatever reason that may be. I don't care what you think of me, I have never played with you or spoken to you personally. It now seems like you are "forum stalking" me (as I have had that term defined to me in the past by moderators/admin).

I have no reason to defend myself, I know I have done nothing wrong and I can get recent call history from my service provider to prove myself if Azzer deems it necessary (although unlikely). So by your logic I should be locked just for being a bit of a dick on the forums sometimes. Nice, by that argument you too should be locked.

Edit: Maybe Iamsmart has only backed me up recently because he has morals (in regard to the RRR split and he has since heard the rl related things too - you don't know them), and also because he was in the channel when we were having this (now highly exaggerated) conversation.

To be honest I don't know why I haven't been locked/banned from forums along with about 10% of the other members here. In all fairness it is a place for nothing more than complaining and then people flaming/trolling the the complaints. A bit of "enjoyable" banter, majority of what you say here is true on a more serious/chewie not deliberately being a **** approach. I think the morales thing needs to be dropped and then I would pretty much 100% agree with your post But oh well, we digress.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Pathetic, Azzer didn't even lock the people who did it. And locked several who didn't even have anything to do with it.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Iamsmart I swear to god you want to put your love length into Aheads rabbit hole. You defend everything he does, when RRR **** on him you pretty much changed your nick to "Iammourningaheadsloss" and now you come riding your noble white horse to defend you mister lover lover again. It's getting gay, very very gay.

To be honest I don't know why I haven't been locked/banned from forums along with about 10% of the other members here. In all fairness it is a place for nothing more than complaining and then people flaming/trolling the the complaints. A bit of "enjoyable" banter, majority of what you say here is true on a more serious/chewie not deliberately being a **** approach. I think the morales thing needs to be dropped and then I would pretty much 100% agree with your post But oh well, we digress.

Fair enough :p I was only defending myself from what seemed to be a personal attack in your last post. I have no issues with you at all in terms of a person or player - I've never even played/spoken to you properly so I don't know you well enough to hate you. Your comment about forums is correct though it is mainly complaining and "enjoyable banter" (including some in-game flaming) and I don't attempt for one second to make myself seem like an angel - I've flamed some people more than most in my boredom. Usually in the name of fun/boredom and not to do with any personal issues I have with people though.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pathetic, Azzer didn't even lock the people who did it. And locked several who didn't even have anything to do with it.

Everyone currently locked I have IP-based logs of them confessing to doing it ("boasting" about it), or logs of them passing numbers around for others to prank. All the locks are temporary as a first-time offence "warning". Oh except one in the same alliance who got locked (permanently) for multi'ing, not prank-calling - just happened to catch him while I was investigating these pranks, so don't confuse him with the prankers/people involved pranking :p

I'm still awaiting some more info on one of the main "instigators" of this for a permanent lock, let's hope that comes. If you think somebody has been locked incorrectly, then PM me on the forums with information on who, and why it's an incorrect lock. Likewise if you have info on people pranking that haven't been locked, then rather than complain about them not being locked, why not PM me with the evidence so they can be locked too? Hope to be hearing from you with a further list of people to lock soon, Iamsmart, sounds like you have some good intel for me!

Jase

Harvester
All Northern Ireland house numbers begin with 028, mine ends in 518.

My mobile number is 07742***997. (Lukey can confirm this)

In no defense what so ever as i think the disgusting acts should be punished, marvin is telling the truth, being previously in his alliance and having to prank people online before, his number ends in 997.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
yes, this isn't something that should be protected. it's time to name and shame to azzer.

this isn't acceptable and we need to go forward from here.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Azzer, are you sure you're not confusing "boasting" with fun banter?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i read first 2/3 pages and the last. might i also suggest if u do not have a second fone for bushtaion u just organise ur phone better.

certain handsets you can customise ringtones from contacts. one possability would be to have ur fone on silent. or be switched onto silent. and yet still allow those people with custome ringtones to still ring and contact you. all other calls would be silent. all you have to do is enter in your allie mates contact details into your phone and customise thier individual ringtones.

another possibility. the one i do. is create a "new" phone setting called "bushtarion" and the text message tone you can have as a ring tone. and the ring tone can be silent, or a short beep. thus if some one wants you on they can text you. and not prank you from a withheld number. ofc. some people wont text they will prank as it costs nothing

now if you want to be a real dick. what you can do to these people(the idiots that think its fun to prank people in the middle of the night for no reason) when they prank you is have certain numbers (withheld numbers) switch instantly to voicemail. then record a custom voicemail message. and the message. the voice message isnt you saying hello welcome to my phone. but a recording of a fone ringing. little do they know they are actually on your voice mail. raking up a huge bill thinking they are pranking you, when actually you've switched all unknown numbers and unstored numbers straight to voicemail. lol.

they wont think themselves so clever when they get a £200 or more phone bill through at the end of the month. and yet havent managed to wake u up once. this does require u storing all the phone numbers of your allies though so they dont get transfered straight to voicemail when they prank you

edit: yes im vendictive. yes im evil, yes i can be a complete c*** but if some one pranked me in the middle of the night for no good reason, id make them pay for it.

Rosa

Pruner
Bushtarion has became a game where the people who do the lamer things wins. Betray your alliance and bash them when no one's online, impersonating people, stealing phone numbers and then pranking them.

Maybe instead of a tutorial of how to play the game, Azzer should have made a tutorial on morales and how to not suck as a human being?

PS - Marvin got owned.. hahahahaha

alexx

Harvester
PS - Marvin got owned.. hahahahaha

Don't see the fun.. He's done nothing wrong?

Lukey pranked Marvin FIRST in the middle of the night for no reason, after that marvin and some ppl joked about pranking lukey for revenge which ollie eventually did (without being asked by anyone else, he just did it). Marvin has not pranked anyone in RRR so locking him is kind of unjustified..?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I think they all got off real easy with a temp lock but at least they will know not to do stuff like that again!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Pinpower - I wish you wouldn't post things like that without knowing the full story.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
It's ok goku, I made the mistake of passing on Polo's number, that's why I'm locked. (Which is fair enough).

FFFUUUU- Rosa <3

Pinpower - Like I've already stated, I didn't prank anyone. I simply passed on one bit of information, which last time I checked wasn't illegal, it was just a ***** move to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.