Important Forum Moderation

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I feel that for the good of the forums, BlackWolf should be given back his Official Whinger title.

He seems to have lost his way without it.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
As much as I agree, this isn't *really* a suggestion, is it? :p

Thread moved to spam

Davs

Garden Designer
As much as I agree, this isn't *really* a suggestion, is it? :p

Thread moved to spam

100% disagree with you there. It is a suggestion for the Bushtarion Community. Thus its place in Suggestions is more than valid.

Btw - yes, bring back BW's title!!!

Steve_God

Official Helper
We have a motion on the table that has been seconded... and no amendments to the motion.

All those in favour...

*raises hand*

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Pffft, Poor BW whines a little and he's branded for life. We should give toby the Official Curmudgeon title, and Hobbes Master of the Burn. F0xx could get biggest ego, and ANK could get biggest noob.

It's not a suggestion, it's a flame. Moving it to spam was kindness , it should have been deleted imho.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Pffft, Poor BW whines a little and he's branded for life. We should give toby the Official Curmudgeon title, and Hobbes Master of the Burn. F0xx could get biggest ego, and ANK could get biggest noob.

It's not a suggestion, it's a flame. Moving it to spam was kindness , it should have been deleted imho.

Wow you're no fun.... can we give you the 'I have no sense of humour' title?

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

You know better... I'm lots of fun.. But I try not to do it at other people's expense.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

You know better... I'm lots of fun.. But I try not to do it at other people's expense.

And you know that BW whines more than just 'a little' and thus deserves to have his Official Whinger title back.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

And you know that BW whines more than just 'a little' and thus deserves to have his Official Whinger title back.

I disagree, I don't think BW whines any more or less than anyone else on this forum.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I disagree, I don't think BW whines any more or less than anyone else on this forum.

Then make sure you get a good sleep tonight because I've booked you an optometrist appointment for 9:00 AM friday morning to have your eyes checked. :p

Souls

Official Helper

Can I have the "Worship me" title?

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
I'll give each and every one of you a title if you want one that badly. and alci, you show me where BW is more of a whiner than say - YOU .... and I'll concede.

Ram

Head Gardener

Then make sure you get a good sleep tonight because I've booked you an optometrist appointment for 9:00 AM friday morning to have your eyes checked. :p

oooh quote pyramid

Scorpio

Head Gardener
1083216731_2bdcd0533d.jpg