Angels, Shadows and Antipodean.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Hey guys,

Im an old player, havent been around for a long time now. Wondering if any of the old crew still around from Angels (round 6), Shadows (round 7) and Antipodean (round 10)?? I played under the names Mullking, MullkingJr and Hooba, but would be known as Sir Drumalot.

If any of you are out there get in contact, its been ages and id love to hear how yas are doing.. Sordes, Kuda and Gadfly especially.

Cheers.

Kuda

Official Helper
heya druma,

How ya been keeping m8? :) Didn't think we'd ever see ya around here again.

I'm still around, Gadfly I think is aswell, atleast he was still playing last round. Sordes stopped playing a long time ago.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Heya Kuda and Steve,

Good to see some of the oldies are still around. Howz bush been going without me? A few less arguements perhaps? haha

Yea I thought Sordes had left for good, but you never know with him lol. Last I heard from him, he was goin through a rough patch. Hope hes doin better these days.

Ive been really good, keeping busy and all that.. Had a chat with Azzer and he was goin on about age 5 :p so I thought id check it out. That and I kinda miss the old bushtarion days. We had some fun huh :p

Howz things been goin with you 2?

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Why didn't I get a f*cking PM?

Go back where ya came from you stupid idiot....

How's the kids and the missus? :p

aGit

Harvester
wasnt in those alliances, except shadows on r14 or something. But i remember you.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Why didn't I get a f*cking PM?

Go back where ya came from you stupid idiot....

How's the kids and the missus? :p

Aww Martina I didnt mean to leave you out.. :p We caught up not long back on IRC, remember? So I knew you'd be around. :) Glad to hear from you thou, howz things mate?

Kids?? Its kid thank you very much haha.. And shes doin great, me and her mum arnt together anymore thou.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Agit your name kinda rings a bell, but if I didnt hang out with you as much as I did Martina or Kuda then it'll be hard to recall.. Were you ever in one of Angelas or Sordes crews?

cb1202

Head Gardener
wasnt in those alliances, except shadows on r14 or something. But i remember you.

I am pretty sure he meant the shadows from round 7.

and hi drum nice to see an old familiar face.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

Heya m8, yea its good to be back. :) Where do I know your name from m8? Sorry im shocking with names sometimes.. Im sure ive seen it before thou, probably mIRC right? :p

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I wasn't around when you were playing, but I've heard a lot of good things.

Glad to have you back :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Kids?? Its kid thank you very much haha.. And shes doin great, me and her mum arnt together anymore thou.

And so we get to the reason for the Bush return!

Welcome Back. I doubt we know each other, but I know the name. Watch out, we have ace playes like ANK who have all this skill. :lol: so really nothing has changed ;)

Angela

Harvester
hey Sam

Im still about checking the forums now and then, its been a while since you paid us all a visit!
Good to see you are still around!

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
I wasn't around when you were playing, but I've heard a lot of good things.

Glad to have you back :)

Thanks Foxx, its good to be back.. I like what Azzer has done with the place. :)

Garrett said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Drumalot

And so we get to the reason for the Bush return!

Welcome Back. I doubt we know each other, but I know the name. Watch out, we have ace playes like ANK who have all this skill. so really nothing has changed

Dont think ive heard of you or ANK but its always nice to hear someones heard of you. Thanks.

Angela said:
hey Sam

Im still about checking the forums now and then, its been a while since you paid us all a visit!
Good to see you are still around!

Heya Angela,

Yea its been ages, way too long. How things been going with you?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You played with me in Exitlude! Round 29 ;P

And in the arch rival allies back in the day that i was in (Virus.)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Hey SirDrumAlot,

I remember you from rounds ago, i never used forums or IRC around the times you were here, but the name rings a bell!

Also, was it you that was Moe Of Lester? Or was that someone else?

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Hey SirDrumAlot,

I remember you from rounds ago, i never used forums or IRC around the times you were here, but the name rings a bell!

Thanks Ice,

Nah Moe was a friend of ours called Louie. Me and him ended up have a race to biggest land whore. I started late, but raped a whole alliance to make up for it. Was close but Louie ended on top. Now that was nice waking up to that many seeds. ;p

1 332 Shadows Moe Lester 152,699 502,882,034,763 <<----------- Louie
2 278 Shadows MullKingJr Sir_DrumalotCo 143,081 427,871,596,445 <<--Me

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Hey SirDrumAlot,

Thanks Ice,

Nah Moe was a friend of ours called Louie. Me and him ended up have a race to biggest land whore. I started late, but raped a whole alliance to make up for it. Was close but Louie ended on top. Now that was nice waking up to that many seeds. ;p

Yea because that round was the first that i led an alliance for a while...It was called Blaze.

Louie joined it (as then you could join and leave alliance very quickly) and donated like 10 trill to my alliance, so we massed HQ tanks or something...Made things easier!

Good to see you back anyway, remember your name...got IRC?

cb1202

Head Gardener

Heya m8, yea its good to be back. :) Where do I know your name from m8? Sorry im shocking with names sometimes.. Im sure ive seen it before thou, probably mIRC right? :p

I was with sordes/Angela's crew off and on back in the day when u were with them. I was in Shadows for about 3 weeks and then I left an suicided on Athena cause it was boring.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Hey SirDrumAlot,

Thanks Ice,

Yea because that round was the first that i led an alliance for a while...It was called Blaze.

Louie joined it (as then you could join and leave alliance very quickly) and donated like 10 trill to my alliance, so we massed HQ tanks or something...Made things easier!

Good to see you back anyway, remember your name...got IRC?

Yea im on IRC, under the nick Sir_Drumalot.