Lisette
Don (maybe? ;))
Jack
Howlie
Podunk
Tiffy

Math fail.

And I lulz.
Goodtimes. I'd go on for ages as to why and who I rate are my personal choices for best players that I've heard about, but sadly in 12 rounds of playing I've only played in alliances 5 times. So that sort of limits my scope of truely seeing anyone else doing anything.

Flamey - Best nightcover & asskicker. Got so many phonecalls with his sweet voice telling me I'm about to die it's unreal, and the times he has put on the no-nonsense attitude and kicked people alot of others wouldn't thought of kicking - even for just reasons.
Stefan/Saintconnor - Best crazy Dutch person. Hands down. No competition. Can always make me laugh more than I can make myself laugh, which is alot.
Commy64 - Best newcomer. I was suprised to learn R31 is only his second round, his willingness to jump knee deep in manure is testament to his bright Bushtarion playing future.
Bruce666 - Best leader in my experience[last round btw]. He made alot of difficult decisions last round, and he is going to be brilliant to have leading in the near future.
Cutter - Best luck ever. The amount of times he has come online at the perfect time to send out, or send defence, is beyond belief. Really.

Obviously as I experience alliance play alot more, I'll be able to elaborate further on a wider populace of players.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
One of the few wins that I was apart of from the start was TRFC. Martin was leading and sent us into war on day 3 and we never looked back on value rank again.

That was also one of the most dedicated groups of people in a while.

Some players are pretty much consistent every round in terms of skill, contactability etc... it's just when they can all get together in one alliance is when you really see them take charge of a round.

Some of the biggest egos here are the best players, hence i think the ever expanding sense of self. For better or worse, alot of them are some of the best players in the game, if not the most gracious winners ever ;)

Ram

Head Gardener
From my experience last round, I would have to say;

MARTIN

Enigma
Stass
Kuda - Amazing PoM player (the best?)
f0xx
Polo
Lordie
Alcibiades
Bruce

Last edited:

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Why oh why have you guys resurrected this thread????

Please just let it die!

Ram

Head Gardener
Psh, this was the thread that was posted on last.
And I wanted my say!