Head Gardener
funny_cat_pictures_pc_6.jpg

Lighten up & chill out Timt :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Alci, hardly serious :p

Toby, i might have agreed with that, had he come up with it himself

nn :)

again we have a problem where your 'joking and jovial manner' is not portrayed accurately through the internet. You took a light hearted and amusing comment, and turned it into a bizarre correction which had very little to do with the original premise of the post and even less to do with the original premise of the thread. Forgive me for interpreting your post as being ruthlessly serious. A correction on the correctness of religion in a joke thread, seriously?!

And are you telling me you've never used a quotation or the words of someone else in a given situation? Are you always using original phrases, terms, etc? I suspect not. Hobbezak at least had the good grace to give the credit where the credit was due and he made me, and several others, laugh to boot. You on the other hand....

*shrugs* once again you're playing a totally different game than we are.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Tana is the only one being faithful!

The rest of you better get your act together, or I'll start smiting :evil:

I would like to credit Souls as my muse and inspiration on my wonderful "draw your way to safety" post.

I just thought to myself "WHAT WOULD SOULS DO" and instantly I imagined myself with larger, bouncier breasts...

ps. TimT - stfu pl0x

Garrett

Landscape Designer
:eek:

recycling and appropriately using previous material is GOD!

1) form of flattery to the creator

2) truly everything in the world has been said before. just because you put a spin on it or we created some new (object) that didn't exist before is irrelevant. you simply replace one noun for another. or tweak a verb to fit the new context, etc so on and so forth.

case in point - spaceballs, great comedy. when my youngest was about 5 (so I guess around 5 years ago), he got up from bed for whatever reason and walked into the room while HG and I were watching SB. He happened to walk in at the worst time when rick moranis said 'keep firing assholes'. he was half asleep and we told him that was a bad word etc etc sent him to bed. didn't think anything of it.

a couple days later he's playing Halo or one of his kid games and I hear a loud mess from the living room (basically set off a trap or whatever) and while i'm in the kitchen my son says loudly 'keep firing assholes!'

after i stopped laughing 1328 days later, i told him not to use that word anymore. however, recycling that recognizeable line at the precise time it was needed was COMPLETELY HYSTERICAL.

so i reject your notion of originality. literally we are all individuals, just like everyone else. our gene set is finite without mutation. stuff be recycled as mutation takes a bit.

Davs

Garden Designer
Just because everyone else who felt the need to reply wants to say this but never quite got around to it:

timtadams - go play in traffic
[and yes, that's not original either, sue me]

<3

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Just because everyone else who felt the need to reply wants to say this but never quite got around to it:

<3

awwww, did your penis get bigger when you typed that?

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

<3

it did. 4.36 inches. I measured the difference.

Really? That must mean its 4.36 inches now :D

Nope he's up to a hefty 10.79 inches now.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

<3

it did. 4.36 inches. I measured the difference.

Really? That must mean its 4.36 inches now :D

Nope he's up to a hefty 10.79 inches now.

PICS .. or it didn't happen :D

Souls

Official Helper
timtadams' Appreciation fails to tickle my fancy. Smiting shall occur in the order the call was placed. You are: 0th in line, due to Balefiring by faithful Alcibiades.

TehPantz

Head Gardener
In accordance with Souls Appreciation Day HAIKU!

In accordance with Souls Appreciation Day HAIKU!

Amazing, he is
Filled with vengence and balefire
o merciful one