We must dissent. | R31

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Ok faux intellectuals, try not to cock up this thread too bad mmkay?

Blind oppression must be met with resistance and dissent.

'We must dissent.'

/me picks up his 'Nero' brand matches and begins lighting fires.

We must dissent.

If you don't want those from last round to dominate top rankings this time around, then pick up your flak, torches and pitchforks and dissent. RESIST!

Contact me if you wish to join our movement.

P.S. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it can burn that fast :D

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well the logs i saw from 2 chans earlier + this thread is just making those same people team up.

And wasn't DA at the top last round? ;O

Gl hf ;p

Edit: Still waiting for an apology f0xx that the top allies aint working together.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
This thread very strongly insinuates that the top 3 alliances are working together.

This is not the case.

Spies are out and it is plain to see that "the top" is NOT working together.

-

By all means, fight "the top" but make no mistake, the top 3 alliances are not allied, snapped, or otherwise engaged with each other on a friendly basis..

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Why do you assume he means top 3? He could mean top 4... or infact top 2?

*shrugs*

Let the propoganda begin.

Last edited:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Well the logs i saw from 2 chans earlier + this thread is just making those same people team up.

Gl hf ;p

Edit: Still waiting for an apology f0xx that the top allies aint working together.

f0xx isn't with me. neither is tana. Don't look for me to apologize for them.

I'm starting a resistance. thanks for the good luck.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Why do you assume he means top 3? He could mean top 4... or infact top 2?

*shrugs*

Let the propoganda begin.

Garrett said:
If you don't want those from last round to dominate top rankings this time around, then pick up your flak, torches and pitchforks and dissent. RESIST!

Guessing he knows the top 3 are all ex-TBA. Prolleh.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
But you are putting words and insuations. I did ask that you not cock up the resistance thread, but I guess my allure to you is irresistable.

You do flatter me so.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'm simply putting the story straight Garrett - if that makes people less keen to "pick up their pitch forks" then sincerely, I'm sorry ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
You aren't setting anything straight. The top is the top alliance. GF. please sit down.

If you aren't resisting and your aren't the current top alliance. I'm not talking to you. Oh guess what. I'm not talking to you.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Well as long as people know that the top arent working together, and people arent trying to imply they are, thats fine by me :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Why must you come to my 2nd resistance thread only to be owned again by your obsession?

You are ABusing your position to derail the thread. Make your own damned 'I'm Innocent Thread'.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Gl hf ;p

Well, you are obviously not going to get it. I just love the excuses. The whole spying aside, 29 IDs is hardly one alliance.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Garrett, just to let you know you've created a post in the "Politics" sub forum.

Here you'll find yourself open to attack. You'll find your arguments challenged - and your views scrutinized.

That is the nature of politics. If you don't like it, don't start threads here.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Garrett, just to let you know you've created a post in the "Politics" sub forum.

Here you'll find yourself open to attack. You'll find your arguments challenged - and your views scrutinized.

That is the nature of politics. If you don't like it, don't start threads here.

wow. ok so I view the top (and for glossary sake, winning alliance/top value alliance at the time) as opressors. challenge that. i'm fine with that. you've not done that. I've also not gone to explicitly or implicitly suggestion collaboration in this thread. (see glossary above) So you used my thread as a soap box for your own purposes but none of it is relevant to my post.

I made no arguments. nothing to challenge.

you are neither 'the top' nor having an argument to challenge. by your own admission you should see yourself to the door in this thread.

Steve_God

Official Helper
That is the nature of politics.

Yes, just like DS's thread from last round.

"No, we aren't a powerblock and we never will be!111!!ONE!"
Indeed... it worked in a political point of view though - held people off us long enough to secure the top 3 places at the time :)

Anyway... that aside - fair play for getting a resistance started.
Would I be right in assuming that it would be against the Rank 1 ally? (whichever that ally is at any given time)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
That is the nature of politics.

Yes, just like DS's thread from last round.

"No, we aren't a powerblock and we never will be!111!!ONE!"
Indeed... it worked in a political point of view though - held people off us long enough to secure the top 3 places at the time :)

Exactly my point, although I do find it a bit funny to have a powerblock of three and still play the political game.

But I understand your position well, you were the only people who knew the TRUE skill (or lack of) of your members ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Gl hf ;p

Well, you are obviously not going to get it. I just love the excuses. The whole spying aside, 29 IDs is hardly one alliance.

02:26] <beasteh> lol
[02:27] <beasteh> hes said
[02:27] <beasteh> dat we r 2 allies
[02:27] <beasteh> tryin 2 steal from far far small on
[02:27] <beasteh> hes angry
[02:30] <beasteh> [04:29:51] f0xx êàçà: S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID, S2N ID
[02:30] <beasteh> [04:29:58] f0xx êàçà: dai copy paste v search
[02:30] <beasteh> v = in
[02:30] <beasteh> LOL
[02:30] <beasteh> our ids

* I edited all 14 ids out with S2N.

That was the first wave.
14 of us, covering 19 members.

That is the one that started the theories of working together off.
That was the time you said if allies ids working together, you say sorry.
That is the ids you had on your pols / people where pasting in ur chan that where working together.

If other ids massed you while we where after a few waves cos you lost 3.1k first wave to us. and everyone will of seen that.

Ill wait for an apology over here.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
That wave might have been your ally alone, but later on there were your members coming along with others. Was joing going to give you a public apology too, then I reconsidered :p

As I said, it was 29 different IDs all attacking in an organised manner, not that I am complaining, just explaining why you ain't gonna get your apology.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Pft, so why would you need to wait till spies if you thought 29 ids working together?
Answer is, you where not, you saw that 14 ids where hitting u seperate at time and i saw others posting our id list only saying these are people owning us.

Oh well, if u cant apologise me and you both know ;p
I seen print screen of other allie joining in but:

On first wave when everyone complained .. it was just us so u shud all be ashamed calling us working together.
It was 1 ally, and others joined in after seeing how weak you guys where .. and hit same timeish .. and even piggy us.