• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Spare time, please?

Hippie

Harvester
why would you want it to start sat night our time for???

better to staart at 8am out time :p easier to do a good stint at the start if you get good sleep and with it starting at 4am currently with a football test match on the night before, you don't really get the sleep :(

f0xx

Landscape Designer
There should be a sticky thread saying, "Do not make suggestions to change the start of the round."

Just like there is one for the weather in the gripes section.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
why would you want it to start sat night our time for???

better to staart at 8am out time :p easier to do a good stint at the start if you get good sleep and with it starting at 4am currently with a football test match on the night before, you don't really get the sleep :(

well, im not hopeful of it starting it at 10pm GMT cause most people wont favor that. Im trying to be realistic :p

And im sure you dont go out every sat night. Plan ahead! ;)
But i doubt its ever gonna change. Not for a proper round anyways

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Azzer did once say that he would like to change the start a little every round to cater for all the different timezones

No I never! :p I said it'd be a possibility, but not one I'd like to do ;)

ollie|

Weeder
i think starting at a different time would be fairer, maybe each round have it start at a different time on a friday, to account for every timezone, like 6pm uk time one round, then 6pm us time another, then 6pm Singapore etc

prob never gunna happen but oh well :D