Achievement Progress

Ahead

Head Gardener
Possessed All Staff Types At Once: Not achieved

I have done it and I got an award for it. The colour red makes me feel failure when I see that page, why does it say not achieved?!

If it includes bunker busters it's pretty unfair seeing as how they weren't invented in the round I played briber :p

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
I imagine (and this is purely speculative) that the progress-meter currently only measures progress on unobtained awards from this point onwards - ie it doesn't factor in whether you've achieved the award or not when displaying progress. As far as it's concerned, you've done nothing towards it at all.

Although, as I said, this is purely a theory!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Weeble's spot on really. That statistic should not be listed on that page at all.

That page should only be listing things which remain between rounds (because they require multiple rounds to achieve). Anything that is not achievable over multiple rounds gets reset every round (including the "possessed all staff types at once"), to allow players to get those awards more than once (though remember you do not get the points associated with the same award more than once :) ).

I'll remove that stat from that page, I think everything else on that page is appropriate (is stuff that spans multiple rounds).