Sexy Grannies - I declare war | R30

Steve_God

Official Helper
Nah, he's barely touched any of my troops.

I've had masses of uni work this week followed by my g/fs birthday this weekend... I wanted a quiet last week without getting woken up to defend :p lol

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Nah, he's barely touched any of my troops.

I've had masses of uni work this week followed by my g/fs birthday this weekend... I wanted a quiet last week without getting woken up to defend :p lol

well, then, i guess i can understand your irritation:p

darkmane

Planter
I already admitted this to you several times:

I am being selfish and having fun myself at the cost of others. I have absolutely no emotional commitment to the alliance. I joined half way through the round to score queen and now I'm bored. I wouldn't have done this if I was with you from the start.... I didn't earn anything.

Yes, you see me getting owned in BRs now. I told you I gave up. Now I'm sending out and heading to my friends house.... going out to eat.... grading papers.... sending suicide missions.... post them all if you want to feel better about yourselves :p

I've had more fun that I could have imagined!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
In my personal opinion it's a contemptible and dickheaded thing to do to backstab an alliance that took you in and gave you the best cover in the game so you could grow to whatever size you wished, only to backstab them with the army you'd amassed while we protected you :/

I for one won't be playing with you again.

Darkmane has now been killed by S_G; and whilst he did do a reasonable amount of damage the threat has been dealt with appropriately by the alliance.

It is noteworthy that the damage you did do, at least your "best" attack you only did well on because you purposefully and strategically waited until most of our members were offline/inactive before you left and made your attack.

You'd have had no such success if you'd have been outside our walls, and its for that reason I had to laugh when I saw you gloating about the "success" of your attack. At least tell people the sordid reason your attack was successful ;)

lavadog

Head Gardener
You guys are the most sore losers I ever met. So what he back stabbed you, you should be damn glad he did. First all the whining you don't have any targets, then one presents himself to you and you whine again? At least someone is trying to spicen up the round a bit, because we all know we don't have to expect that from you guys.

You still have your precious land and ranks, so shut up and be glad you had something to do after about 40 extremely boring days.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
In my personal opinion it's a contemptible and dickheaded thing to do to backstab an alliance that took you in and gave you the best cover in the game so you could grow to whatever size you wished, only to backstab them with the army you'd amassed while we protected you :/

I for one won't be playing with you again.

Darkmane has now been killed by S_G; and whilst he did do a reasonable amount of damage the threat has been dealt with appropriately by the alliance.

It is noteworthy that the damage you did do, at least your "best" attack you only did well on because you purposefully and strategically waited until most of our members were offline/inactive before you left and made your attack.

You'd have had no such success if you'd have been outside our walls, and its for that reason I had to laugh when I saw you gloating about the "success" of your attack. At least tell people the sordid reason your attack was successful ;)

when you say it like that, i think: lol, in my opinion its totally awesomely funny.

and DA, please censor your post before another mod has too. It doesnt look good for you ;)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
My post doesn't need censoring, there's nothing wrong with it - we're in the politics sub-forum, I'm not going to sugar coat everything I say :p

And that is my opinion, and I stick by it :)

You just don't backstab an alliance who has allowed you to join and grow freely without fear of getting inc. I told the guy he was free to stay low and gain as many acres as he wants, because I'd defend him all out if he had inc. The guy wouldn't have had anywhere near the troops if S_G hadn't allowed him to stay low, have no-LETs (because he didnt need to defend), and basically waltz in and out of targets with nothing but flak.

I'm repayed for that by him zeroing one of my guys and being a royal pain in the ass :p

My frustration, mainly, is down to the fact that I was the person who recruited him to S_G - which I know deeply regret given he went all Crazy eyed on us :/

Leaving the alliance, killing off a member at a time he knew nobody was online, all for what? Nothing - we're still rank 2, he's now dead and nothing else is changed. If he found that fun then he's one easily amused individual :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
/me emits heaving sigh

i was referring to the word DICK in your post. Im not one for sugar coating either

If he found that fun then he's one easily amused individual

I wouldve found it fun :p

But i do think you are taking it too seriously. Its not like he hates you or anything, and like you said, you are still rank 2.
It was simply a bit of harmless fun

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
My opinion is similar to Steve's. It was just not very nice :)() to join us, use our ally for a few weeks to get yourself a good rank and some troops and then leave to attack us. Although tbh (and this isnt just having a go cos you've left) you weren't our best member by any stretch of the imagination, so i guess its our fault for not kicking you earlier ;).

Well played to you though, you've done some awesome damage and kept us on our toes for a couple of days. I thought it was pretty fun, sending defence mobs and not actually knowing whether your going up against 300m sorc, 140m dragons and what not or a bunch of flak....thats the fun of the game!! So well done to you on that front! :D

However, DA does have a point...you waited til not many were on, left and attacked so you did get that initial lucky hit. Like i said, still very fun and some nice BRs...

Anyway, tis all fun and games til someone looses an eye!
No hard feelings.
x

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Aye, however if you look a bit more closely you see that I'm referring to his actions as "dickish" not Darkmane himself ;)

Arent we all guilty of taking this game too seriously from time to time ;)

Ahead

Head Gardener
Oh noes is he gonna stop you from getting your top 10 best player in the world called DA award, DA?!

He didn't backstab you.
Everybody in the game apart from you idiotnoobs in SG have tons of respect for him now.
You are all boring sods, and it shows that you don't have enough skill to defend against one person.
I would have done the same, hell I actually thought about joining SG, then organising a whole resistance while I was in there and making them hit you when you had nobody online :p It's the least you deserve.

Also the quotes from this thread.. wow :D

If you're going to declare war on us and make our lives hell, then fair enough, but to join us mid-round, score-queen yourself up to a high score, and THEN leave and attack us? Well I won't be recommending you anymore...

Lol @ taking the moral high ground whilst you're in a powerblock of half the active players in the game. I don't think you need to worry about what people think of your recommendations anymore, people generally have to respect you to take note of them. And there's a lot of players here that wont be recommending you anymore..

Thank you for providing me with that quote DA :p That is epic! Let's alter it very very slightly..
A Clever Fardie said:
"SG would have had no such success if they'd been outside the TBA walls, and its for that reason I had to laugh when I saw you gloating about the "success" of your attacks, how you have earnt your rank more than rank 1, and how SG has been a "successful" alliance. At least tell people the sordid reason your round/attack/noobyface was successful ;)"

That is all you sad SQing dick! :D

P.S Kudos to darkmane!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Oh noes is he gonna stop you from getting your top 10 best player in the world called DA award, DA?!

He didn't backstab you.
Everybody in the game apart from you idiotnoobs in SG have tons of respect for him now.
You are all boring sods, and it shows that you don't have enough skill to defend against one person.
I would have done the same, hell I actually thought about joining SG, then organising a whole resistance while I was in there and making them hit you when you had nobody online :p It's the least you deserve.

Also the quotes from this thread.. wow :D

If you're going to declare war on us and make our lives hell, then fair enough, but to join us mid-round, score-queen yourself up to a high score, and THEN leave and attack us? Well I won't be recommending you anymore...

Lol @ taking the moral high ground whilst you're in a powerblock of half the active players in the game. I don't think you need to worry about what people think of your recommendations anymore, people generally have to respect you to take note of them. And there's a lot of players here that wont be recommending you anymore..

Thank you for providing me with that quote DA :p That is epic! Let's alter it very very slightly..
A Clever Fardie said:
"SG would have had no such success if they'd been outside the TBA walls, and its for that reason I had to laugh when I saw you gloating about the "success" of your attacks, how you have earnt your rank more than rank 1, and how SG has been a "successful" alliance. At least tell people the sordid reason your round/attack/noobyface was successful ;)"

That is all you sad SQing dick! :D

P.S Kudos to darkmane!

1. - No he isn't. He was huge but my TLs would have wiped his troops before he had time to blink.

2. - Skill to defend one person? He's dead - and we still have a very steady rank 2. He didn't kill the entire alliance, he caused a reasonable amount of damage and is now dead. But if you wanna join his fanclub, be my guest ! :)

3. - This whole "I lost so I'm just going to flame the winners" line is getting very very sad Ahead/Farvie/Fardie, or whatever you like to call yourself these days. Grow up, and try again next round ;)

Perhaps we should invent a new award for you :D The sore loser award. I can think of nobody more worthy :p

Silence

Head Gardener
Note to self and to others - Darkmane isn't a reliable trustworthy ally player.

Note to self, those involved in a power block have lost any respect from me =)

On a second note he did show he was kinda good as he *did* do a fair bit of damage. He proved that he was a better player than I first thought (although he did die like a noob, sheesh how did you not see that SA defence coming?!?!)

Silence

Head Gardener

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
What can I say "Silence", I can't help being cooler' than you :( :/

btw, I've been meaning to ask you.

All this contempt for powerblocks/wings etc, weren't we together in Valhalla a few years back? Do you only hate 3 wing powerblocks? Do 2 wing powerblocks not count?

Interesting o.o

Steve_God

Official Helper

Silence's Alliance History:
Round 18 - Member of the Powerblock alliances Cappuccino & Surreal.
Round 17 - Member of the Powerblock alliances Symbiosis & Valhalla.

Nuff said ;)

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Silence's Alliance History:
Round 18 - Member of the Powerblock alliances Cappuccino & Surreal.
Round 17 - Member of the Powerblock alliances Symbiosis & Valhalla.

Nuff said ;)

You should learn your bush history lessons Steve. Those were not powerblocks.

Nuff said ;) ?