People who need the game to hold their hand + scorequeening

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Aside from anything else im with Polo on this:

polo said:
If you're not playing for fun, why the hell are you playing?

Its a GAME. The only reason to play is to play for fun, yes winning is nice and everyone aims to win in some shape or form (beat a friend, get rank 1, get a stat, steal 30k acres etc etc) but its still a game. The whole point of it is to be fun...

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Actually, as I said, I played this round for kills, not for the win. But I do agree with the rest of what you said.

Um not that I agree with imbamode. But this statement is utter BS. If you want to edit and say that after you got your teeth kicked in you've played for kills... that's fine. But you put WH together to win this round. Unless you lied to all the oldies that you brought back... which is probably why we all left.

I'm all for this gripe, but details must be corrected.

I didn't lie to anyone about the aim of the alliance. I was purposefully ambiguous whenever anyone asked me if it was a "ftw" alliance as I knew some people would be more tempted to play if it was and other people would be more tempeted if it wasn't. Personally, I did not want to win again.

Im not gonna arque against you but I can tell that from your post that you are jeolus on the ppl playing for score, land,troops and ranks.Whatever league that they perfrom better than you. Else you wouldnt have this fun factor attitude. Do you really think everyone plays for fun ? Do you really think everyone have a job cause they think its fun and not because to make good money from it ? Sorry but everyone have diffrent goals and values. Dont be so blind.

Your logic is beyond ridiculous. This is a game. What is the purpose of a game? To provide enjoyment/fun to the player(s). How on earth can you compare this to a job? People have jobs to earn a living, sure some people choose a certain job because they enjoy it, but ultimately, they're doing it to make money. Wtf does this have to do with playing a game?

I'm going to sound arrogant as hell now but whatever. :D I've won this game individually twice. As an alliance four times. Finished top 10 as a solo twice. Been the highest ranked solo once. Achieved serial killer and most dangerous. Many other statistics, etc. Why would I be jealous of people who are playing for rank etc? I've been there and done a lot more than the majority of players in this game. To call me jealous is just naive.

And cause of this your not being honest with yourself and to us.

Yes you can call me saddistic or whatever,whatever that makes you think you are better,smarter and cooler than me. Really I know im not perfect, I even spelled argue with q just so you could have something nice to say.

Does it make you feel better ?

I never said I was better, smarter or cooler than you. Stop reading what you want to read and read what I wrote. I said you were saddistic because you get enjoyment out of causing pain to others. That's the definition of saddistic. I don't give a damn how you spelled argue, I'm not gonna nitpick irrelevant things like that to make myself look better.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Actually, as I said, I played this round for kills, not for the win. But I do agree with the rest of what you said.

Um not that I agree with imbamode. But this statement is utter BS. If you want to edit and say that after you got your teeth kicked in you've played for kills... that's fine. But you put WH together to win this round. Unless you lied to all the oldies that you brought back... which is probably why we all left.

I didn't lie to anyone about the aim of the alliance. I was purposefully ambiguous whenever anyone asked me if it was a "ftw" alliance as I knew some people would be more tempted to play if it was and other people would be more tempeted if it wasn't. Personally, I did not want to win again.

Wow, the rationalization train all aboard!!!!!!!! How many originals do you have left I wonder? 6? 8? We wanted kills too you know. You just could never be arsed to have the alliance attack. Next time if all you are interested in is kills? Stay solo.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Lie through omission is still a lie. We wanted kills too you know. You just could never be arsed to have the alliance attack. Next time if all you are interested in is kills? Stay solo.

I said I was ambiguous, not that I lied through omission.

Why would I need to organise alliance attacks for kills?

Serial Killer: War? Huh? alliance members have killed a total value of £1,429,181,391,547 hostile staff.
Jack the Lad: War? Huh? alliance members have bribed a total value of £61,061,228,389 hostile staff.
Most Dangerous: War? Huh? alliance members have done a total of £1,532,141,836,941 value damage.

We seem to be doing pretty damn well without organised attacks.

And finally, why should I play solo for kills?

Edit:

How many originals do you have left I wonder? 6? 8?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
then you've forgotten a couple probably. you aren't an alliance. you are a group of solos under a HQ banner. maybe if you ran an actual alliance, we'd have a suggestion rather than a gripe?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
then you've forgotten a couple probably. you aren't an alliance. you are a group of solos under a HQ banner. maybe if you ran an actual alliance, we'd have a suggestion rather than a gripe?

well, they're doin pretty good for a bunch of solos

Ahead

Head Gardener
Im not gonna arque against you but I can tell that from your post that you are jeolus on the ppl playing for score, land,troops and ranks.Whatever league that they perfrom better than you. Else you wouldnt have this fun factor attitude. Do you really think everyone plays for fun ? Do you really think everyone have a job cause they think its fun and not because to make good money from it ? Sorry but everyone have diffrent goals and values. Dont be so blind.

Yes you can call me saddistic or whatever,whatever that makes you think you are better,smarter and cooler than me. Really I know im not perfect, I even spelled argue with q just so you could have something nice to say.

Do you wonder why you're solo every round? Do you wonder why no alliance wants you? More importantly, why are you still posting?

Matthew

BANNED

Do you wonder why you're solo every round? Do you wonder why no alliance wants you? More importantly, why are you still posting?

when he said "I dont wanna be another prick like everybody else. I simply love myself."

that made me want him in so many ways :p

Matt

Harvester
I play for fun, and this round ive played for the fun loving of bribes... =)

I enjoy trying out new routes seing what works n what dont work. i know im never going to be top but thats fine by me because the only round i have ever been close to the top was boring less drama.i think between ranks 300 to rank 50 is a pretty sweet area to be in and i do agree with Polo's post about people moaning about this and that.

If you dont play for fun and enjoyment, what do you play for?

becuase you like it and i know it, it makes you thinking what kind of sick person i must be. Ppl like you will never understand anything, only what your mom said you when u were a little boy.

Im better on my own than in some alliance, I dont play this game for fun or getting friends, I play this game purly for my own amusment. Everything I do, I do it for my own enjoyment. Thats why I dont give a **** what I write or say. Ingame I can backup evrything I say with my skillz.

This is a war game and im not here to make friends like you all other pussies.

My goal in this game is to be the first rank 1 solo ever in this game. Thats a real challenge and something that never been done before. Sorry I dont count this Polo or Darksiders because they were safelisted by some ppl and had help by many others to achive that rank.

Ok. gg qq pewpew

Last edited:
I play for fun, and this round ive played for the fun loving of bribes... =)

I enjoy trying out new routes seing what works n what dont work. i know im never going to be top but thats fine by me because the only round i have ever been close to the top was boring less drama.i think between ranks 300 to rank 50 is a pretty sweet area to be in and i do agree with Polo's post about people moaning about this and that.

If you dont play for fun and enjoyment, what do you play for?

Why do you have to play for something? Why do ppl have to be so curious about what other ppl are playing for? Sounds so ****ing arrogant and over the top attitude when you say it like that.

Like ppl have diffrent jobs, ppl think diffrrent, ppl enjoy themselves in diffrent ways. What have my enjoyment something to do with that this is just a game and you should only play for fun.

Explain to me why it have to be funny to play this game and why you have to be friends with everybody. I dont play this game cause its funny or to make friends as you already know, I play it for my own amusent and that something you have nothing to do with. I have never cheated or abused any game mechanics ingame. I play fair even though im very cruel and nasty when I attack the same ppl over and over again.

Really to me it sounds that you all are robots. And you cant even figure out the simpliest stuff even though you say you know them. Think before you open you mouth next time.

Your logic is beyond ridiculous. This is a game. What is the purpose of a game? To provide enjoyment/fun to the player(s). How on earth can you compare this to a job? People have jobs to earn a living, sure some people choose a certain job because they enjoy it, but ultimately, they're doing it to make money. Wtf does this have to do with playing a game?

I'm going to sound arrogant as hell now but whatever. :D I've won this game individually twice. As an alliance four times. Finished top 10 as a solo twice. Been the highest ranked solo once. Achieved serial killer and most dangerous. Many other statistics, etc. Why would I be jealous of people who are playing for rank etc? I've been there and done a lot more than the majority of players in this game. To call me jealous is just naive.

I never said I was better, smarter or cooler than you. Stop reading what you want to read and read what I wrote. I said you were saddistic because you get enjoyment out of causing pain to others. That's the definition of saddistic. I don't give a damn how you spelled argue, I'm not gonna nitpick irrelevant things like that to make myself look better.

you are still lying to me cause this post is utter bs, I dont know if you posted cause you want ppl to play for the same reasons as you or cause you are mad cause you never had a fair chance to win. I mean this post is bs and arrgont and straight out pussy, you are asking,trying to educate ppl how have fun playing this game without winning so you can win instead. I would understand your post if bushtarion was a pokemon game but its not. Its a cruel,nasty,saddistic,powerblock,unfair war game. At least to me, I wanna be rank 1 and the cruelst dictator and everyone below me shall be my mininons. At least I would think like that when im rank 1. I would not be a nice pink flower like you. I would message everyone in-game and tell them that im their new king and that you need to follow my directions and orders.

OK. So please drop your logic sense and get some humour,fantasy and whatever.

t.t pp ff

timtadams

Landscape Designer
fun ≠ funny

where did funny come into it?

However, i thought

fun ≈ amusement

thefreedictionary.com said:
fun (fn)
n.
1. A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure.
2. Enjoyment; amusement: have fun at the beach.
3. Playful, often noisy, activity.
intr.v. funned, fun·ning, funs Informal
To behave playfully; joke.
adj. Informal
Enjoyable; amusing: "You're a real fun guy" Margaret Truman.
Idiom:
for/in fun
As a joke; playfully.

Im not trying to be a smart arse, i just had to clarify that for myself.

so while some are playing for fun, you are not. You are playing for amusement? So you are amusing yourself, but you are not having fun???

Sorry but you are confusing me

And how does making friends make you a pussy? Please elaborate

fun ≠ funny

However, i thought

fun ≈ amusement

fun (fn)
n.
adj. Informal
Idiom:
for/in fun
As a joke; playfully.

so while some are playing for fun, you are not. You are playing for amusement? So you are amusing yourself, but you are not having fun???

Yes i dont play this game for the purpose of making friends or having fun in the way you do. I enjoy myself but that something you dont how to do and I cant teach that out. Its hard to describe the feeling. I mean i guess you play this cause you think its fun but do you think why its fun and why the fun is fun ? no its too complicated for you and it probably wouldnt make any sense for you. It would just drive you crazy. So I play it for my own amusement not because something is fun. Its in my head I have fun, my fantasy. OK ???

Yes making friends in a war game is lame. Cause I think everyone one should be killing each other in a game like this and not make friends so you get an easier ride. So the more friends you have in this game the easier it gets and the more chicken you are.

Last edited:

lavadog

Head Gardener
My goal in this game is to be the first rank 1 solo ever in this game. Thats a real challenge and something that never been done before. Sorry I dont count this Polo or Darksiders because they were safelisted by some ppl and had help by many others to achive that rank.

It's never been done before because you'll be raped hard every time you come close to achieving it. Btw, if you really wanted to do this, you shouldn't be making excuses like "oh, but they were safelisted so their win doesn't count". If you really think you're the best you should prove it. Excuses are for the weak.

Btw, what's so wrong with wanting to be nice on here and actually making friends? If you don't wanna make friends or interact socially, why are you on the forums? Surely it couldn't be to feed your huge ego by bashing everything in sight? Right?

Thought so.

It's never been done before because you'll be raped hard every time you come close to achieving it. Btw, if you really wanted to do this, you shouldn't be making excuses like "oh, but they were safelisted so their win doesn't count". If you really think you're the best you should prove it. Excuses are for the weak.

Btw, what's so wrong with wanting to be nice on here and actually making friends? If you don't wanna make friends or interact socially, why are you on the forums? Surely it couldn't be to feed your huge ego by bashing everything in sight? Right?

Thought so.

Yes, i know I could do it but I dont think I have the time for it. Thats a fact.

Have never said there is something wrong with making friends and being nice. I JUST dont like the fact that its so much easier to play this game if you have a big network of friends. AND i hate when ppl make it easy for themselves.

Im on the forums because I like to be updated about something I dedicate some of my time to. But everyone seem to get offended so bigtime when I come here with my suggestions/gripes and when I speak up for myself you think im trolling or trying to insult. BUT truth is that im just being so damn honest. Like no one else, I dont care if someone starts crying because I said something he cant understand or want to belieave. Problem is not mine, its yours. You can hate or like me, I dont care about that either. Because the only thing I care of is myself. And you should do that to. OK ?

Like I said before and say it again, You live in your own room but I live in 100 rooms. So please dont talk to me like you know something cause I could give you 1000 diffrent reasons why im posting this or why im playing this game. OK
AND noone of them are of your business.

Your a dog here and probably a dog irl.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
cervantes has you beat as he's already claimed #1 value rank as a solo. he wasn't safelisted. too many people wussed out in regards to rank and queened. so your goal, you will never be able to achieve.

now join my alliance.

lavadog

Head Gardener

Thought so.

Yes, i know I could do it but I dont think I have the time for it. Thats a fact.

Have never said there is something wrong with making friends and being nice. I JUST dont like the fact that its so much easier to play this game if you have a big network of friends. AND i hate when ppl make it easy for themselves.

Im on the forums because I like to be updated about something I dedicate some of my time to. But everyone seem to get offended so bigtime when I come here with my suggestions/gripes and when I speak up for myself you think im trolling or trying to insult. BUT truth is that im just being so damn honest. Like no one else, I dont care if someone starts crying because I said something he cant understand or want to belieave. Problem is not mine, its yours. You can hate or like me, I dont care about that either. Because the only thing I care of is myself. And you should do that to. OK ?

Like I said before and say it again, You live in your own room but I live in 100 rooms. So please dont talk to me like you know something cause I could give you 1000 diffrent reasons why im posting this or why im playing this game. OK
AND noone of them are of your business.

Your a dog here and probably a dog irl.

rofl, I can give you a thousand reasons why your last line is fail, but hey, I guess it's not your business.

Every online game is easier to play if you know people that are good. The fact that this is an alliance based game only makes this more clear than other games. If you don't want people to be better than you because they don't choose to play the game you have two options: a) you get involved with skilled players, b) you play offline games that don't involve other people. It's fine that you want to play all by yourself, but don't go around calling people who play in groups noobs or cheaters.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
fun ≠ funny

However, i thought

fun ≈ amusement

fun (fn)
n.
adj. Informal
Idiom:
for/in fun
As a joke; playfully.

Yes i dont play this game for the purpose of making friends or having fun in the way you do. I enjoy myself but that something you dont how to do and I cant teach that out. Its hard to describe the feeling. I mean i guess you play this cause you think its fun but do you think why its fun and why the fun is fun ? no its too complicated for you and it probably wouldnt make any sense for you. It would just drive you crazy. So I play it for my own amusement not because something is fun. Its in my head I have fun, my fantasy. OK ???

Yes making friends in a war game is lame. Cause I think everyone one should be killing each other in a game like this and not make friends so you get an easier ride. So the more friends you have in this game the easier it gets and the more chicken you are.

Great, dont answer my question. Just pretend that i wont understand. If you actually want to make me look like an idiot, then you would explain it and i would be like, "wha, i think i just crapped myself".

And have you ever thought, that in war, countries often make allies with other countries? So that they can win the war? So alliances are not unusual in war, DUH. Since you put so much emphasis on it being a war game... Oh, and notice the word following the word 'war'? Yes, i believe that word is 'game'. Dunno about you, by most games i play are with friends, cause it makes it so much more fun. I would say the same of Bushtarion.

Or maybe you are just pretending you dont want to make friends because [Ouch that was really mean, and cause i dont want to be mean (cause deep down im actually a nice person, no really) i just deleted that part]