Counting the bodies | R30

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I just don't think it's fair he is getting flamed for it tbh.

I am all up for a 5 v 5 v 5 v 5 v 5 v 5 v 5 PW.
Would be good fun and im sure we can get funding for it from each ally.

/Off topic

<xxx> LMAO
<xxx> Are you reading the forums?
<xxx> What alci just posted
<Twigley> no 1 sec
<xxx> Martin: "I want to pick our best 5, you up?"
<xxx> LOL
<xxx> When did alci become best 5 of war
<xxx> LMFAO
<xxx> And I thought they were good

Hah im only messing Alci ;)

I'm guessing you've never played with him before. Alci has been absolutely awesome in War? this round.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Yeah, i can vouch for Alci...he's a legend, all round!
Only downside...Canadian...oh dear!

;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I'm guessing you've never played with him before. Alci has been absolutely awesome in War? this round.

Only against him last round.
And it wasn't me who was laughing im just a messenger and having a friendly dig hence the " heh i am messing ".

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
Im also pretty sure half of tba have won more rounds, been in more top alliances than you, and had more recognition in being good/skilled players than you Ahead (and a fair few of war?huh? + nearly all of the other alliances).

wow, ive fallen into the trap that is twigleys lies. i thought Twigley said that TBA was full of Noobs? Twigley has me confused. i should stop reading his posts, he is giving me a headache with all the literary backflips he is doing.

Or maybe TBA IS full of Noobs and he has just moved the noobs out of his alliance so he can take the round for his and his own, i think this is clear evidence what Twigley plans to do, i suggest the TBA Noobs watch their backs. unless Twigley is lieing again, no1 can tell these days.

Not even himself..... :0

Silence

Head Gardener
<xxx> LMAO
<xxx> Are you reading the forums?
<xxx> What alci just posted
<Twigley> no 1 sec
<xxx> Martin: "I want to pick our best 5, you up?"
<xxx> LOL
<xxx> When did alci become best 5 of war
<xxx> LMFAO
<xxx> And I thought they were good

Hah im only messing Alci ;)

That comment is ludicrous. I would have vouched for alci even before this round (tbh I dont know how well you have done this round)

So who is xxx, can we all laugh at how **** he is?

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Holy sweet lord jesus. Can people just stfu? This means you too Twigley. I think I could possibly speak for everyone when I say that NOONE GIVES A FLYING MONKEYS TURD ANYMORE. This thread is so full of arrogance, bullshit, e-peen and e-ego, not to mention it's gone so far offtopic, that it should be locked away in the depths of hell for the rest of time.

Seriously it's a ****ing game. Get over yourselves.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I agree with Marvin (although would have phrased it slightly different ;))

Like he said, its a game...most of us have played on the same teams in the past and we prob will again...its one round.
x

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
But it would have died down long ago if one side decided to grow up and stop bickering...

You (the universal "you" not just twigley) cant moan about a thread being nothing but a huge flame and then continue to argue in it.

If one person decided to take the high road and just stop posting everyone would have got bored long ago...

Thats just my take on it...
x

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I stopped arguing about this a LONGGGGG time ago.

Please everyone grow up and just have fun in what ever is left of this round.

If your pissed with TBA, get a rushing group together and make their life hell.

EVERYONE stop *****ing!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I decided to start a rushing group.

I have a rushing group of 1 right now. It's just me. I've not started rushing yet because It'll be another 1.5 days before my last tech is done.

I have specific goals and certain ID's that I want to see drop rank before I do any generalized rushing.

If anyone wishes to join my cause, you may feel free to PM me.

I'm tired of the back and forth and had not played the majority of this round other than the first couple days and then the just past couple days. However, I do have a naughty list and I will settle my differences in game.

Those who are on my list, you will at least lose sleep if nothing else.

cb1202

Head Gardener
Who needs a group, when the only people defending against you have no clue what they are doing. I enjoy rushing, it is good fun. One of the only reasons I have stayed active throughout and otherwise uneventful round. The incomings have slowed down, so now I just spend a lot of time rushing. Everyone should do it, because even though it might not be successful at first, eventually they turn their phone off and make stupid mistakes.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
a person is a group. i'm saying i've come back to strafe them. i'm simply inviting more people if they wish to send when I do. why not maximize fun while maximizing bounty profit?

cb1202

Head Gardener
I didn't mean to sound like I was putting you down for having a group. Merely trying to encourage everyone to do it, whether alone or with a group. I am glad you are trying to inspire people.

Ahead

Head Gardener
And i've played against you plenty of times.
And imo you do suck badly with little "skill".

That's your opinion of me and you are entitled to your own opinion. Clearly it's not shared by everyone in TBA as I played with the core of one of TBA's alliances for some of last round, and was invited back for this round.

I was also asked to join another of TBA's wings multiple times before this round started, and also after that when I was in Chance. But fair enough I probably am ****, and I guess by your description of my level of skill I would fit in well in TBA seeing as I am "one of those who will hide behind the other players and think you are PRO when infact you aint too good at the game" - ironic when TBA members have 59 other people to hide behind :)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Twigley i have led and played with Ahead for soooo many rounds now i lose count.

He is one of the most under rated players in this game. When he bothers his activity is insane his knowledge and understanding is always great to have. He led many of the resistance hits last round that got KHaoS the victory.

This was his first round with Vamp, and god anyone in Chance will tell you how well he used that route. He is awesome.

Before you go slagging quite an oldie off now (of course not oldie like me and u) play with him and you will understand. (Ok he sucked in BB/TS, but who didnt?)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Before you go slagging quite an oldie off now (of course not oldie like me and u) play with him and you will understand. (Ok he sucked in BB/TS, but who didnt?)

Fair point.
However if we are going to be called noobs then you can only expect a reaction.