Bush Meet 2009?

Steve_God

Official Helper
form a powerblock. don't let anyone escape further south than the midlands! send in your swat team to gather them up and ship them north!
Consider it done;
I'll only organise a Bush Meet within 15 miles of Manchester ;)
[/sarcasm]

Please try and keep the in-game politics out of threads like this, we have more than enough other topics for it :roll:

Steve_God

Official Helper
Actually... although my previous comment was sarcastic, after speaking to Angela who also lives in the Manchester area, we would be up for jointly organising one in/around Manchester :)

ViVi

Pruner
I am not entirely fussed, though I think somewhere a little south of Manchester would be easier for the majority of us. Meet in the middle sort of thing, you know?

Bobbin

Head Gardener
Lurking a bit... as I do.

I'd put down a £30 deposit if it was in the south. I'd think about it if it was in the north. Travelling 7 hours on a train to get to manchester isn't a lovely prospect... But I've done it before, I'd think about doing it again.

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
distance is for whimps :p /me prods cyrus - 300miles is a worthy distance of complaint
if u have a car, take some makes and make a trip out of it, u u fly or train it, sleep u foo's save ypur energy for when u wake up the next day and Steve_God refuses to go buy ketchup for the rocking breaky thats been cooked even though its easiest for him on his bike :LOL:

I'm not fussed for anywhere or time, the last meet me a and few others paid for but it didnt get enough so it was cancelled cos the rest of u suck, so this time if u say u want to go pay the money!

Midlands tho i think would suit most people, even pushing it up towards Gods territory (ManUtd not Steve:p) would get the best reception imo

Garrett

Landscape Designer
form a powerblock. don't let anyone escape further south than the midlands! send in your swat team to gather them up and ship them north!
Consider it done;
I'll only organise a Bush Meet within 15 miles of Manchester ;)
[/sarcasm]

Please try and keep the in-game politics out of threads like this, we have more than enough other topics for it :roll:

i missed this earlier. someone must have pee'd on you to take my sarcasm seriously. if a meet is built on majority rule - how is majority rule not a powerblock and why can't powerblocks be about things other than the game. stop letting your guilt ruin your forum posts.

just make sure the meet is reachable from an international airport.

Matt

Harvester
ive always wanted to go to a bush meet, but as i dont no anyone who's going ive always be really unsure about it.

id love to go to one this year i dont min traveling as im a northerner living down south lol..
somewhere on the coast would be rather good i reckon...

i always have memories of the first ever bush meet that me n my cousin was going to attend down in wales i think it was in the castle kinda place! that looked like a rather sweet bush meet.

avash

Harvester
On a side note, garrett is one of the whittiest bushtarion players ever, keeping me laughing since 2005 hahaha.