Cookies issue

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Well, it's small, but sometimes i log - in with my laptop, and tis all fine, but when i go and log in on my computer (afetr signing out on laptop) when i log in it says somehting about a cookies limit, and that when my limit reaches 0 i wil lnot be able to play on any world 1 accounts.

help?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I dont know much about this, but that'll mean your computer is deleting cookies? Or you are manually deleting them. You need to set your computer to not delete cookies from bushtarion.

x

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds like your browser is deleting cookies!

This can be any number of reasons, but they are all client side, generally it's one of these three things;

1: You simply have cookies disabled in your browser.
2: There's a "privacy program" of some kind on your computer, automatically deleting history, cookies, temporary files etc. every time you reboot.
3: There's some corruption in your browser - if Firefox, try a full uninstall and reinstall of Firefox (make sure to back up your bookmarks), or if IE, try deleting all the cookies/temp files etc. manually.

If you get stuck with any of that, post back and I'm sure someone can help you with the problem. It can be worth trying a different web browser just to test if cookies are only deleting with a certain browser, too, to help narrow down the issue :)

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Sounds like your browser is deleting cookies!

This can be any number of reasons, but they are all client side, generally it's one of these three things;

1: You simply have cookies disabled in your browser.
2: There's a "privacy program" of some kind on your computer, automatically deleting history, cookies, temporary files etc. every time you reboot.
3: There's some corruption in your browser - if Firefox, try a full uninstall and reinstall of Firefox (make sure to back up your bookmarks), or if IE, try deleting all the cookies/temp files etc. manually.

If you get stuck with any of that, post back and I'm sure someone can help you with the problem. It can be worth trying a different web browser just to test if cookies are only deleting with a certain browser, too, to help narrow down the issue :)
I'll see....

i only have 2 attempts to get this right loll

Inferno

Official Helper
Community Operator
I would try the Firefox option first, mine was doing it, and i know of one other person it was doing it to, just reinstall it and it *could* fix it.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
You could try resetting your settings in firefox before trying a reinstall.

Open firefox in safe mode and a dialog will appear on startup. There will be an option reset your settings, check the box.

Restart firefox and try testing your cookies again.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Thanks guys

my cookies were set to delete on clsoed browser, so i changed to expire

ty