Creators Day Threads?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Have all the creators day threads been completely lost? If so i think its a bit of a shame as there was some good discussion there, and if nothing else simple logs of each topic of discussion are very worth while keeping (at least for some time) i think.

Is there anyway to access them? If not from our side then i think it would be a good idea if Azzer moved all the threads (with useful discussions) over to the new forums...dont know if a mod could do that?

If they are somewhere on these new forums and im just being really stupid i apologise, but i couldnt find them.
x

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
anyway one of you wonderful mods could transfer all the ones with sensible discussion to the suggestions area so we can carry on refering to them? I know there was one in particular about advertisements which i wanted to look at/refer to earlier but couldnt.

Thanks

x

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I still think that all creators day threads with any useful discussion should be moved across BUT for the time being its cool..the wonder that is weeble is helping me find the relevant topics.

x

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Can we get an answer from Azzer? I'd also quite like to have access to creators day threads/logs.

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Mattheus i know its not ideal but for the time being if you want any information from the Creators day threads give me a PM and i will look through it to find the relevant posts for you.

x

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The original creator's day logs are available here;
www.bushtarion.com/bushlog.html

I've removed the forum sections as simply being too messy, and a lot of the threads are no longer necessary, but mods would be happy to move any of the old threads to the suggestions/discussion forums if you remember a particular thread that you want to bring back to continue a discussion on! They are currently hidden in the "archives" section of the forums.