• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Available options when clicking IDs

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Second Suggestion:

Make it so if you have Alliance Mail permissions, when you click on an ID (or name rather) as well as the "send mail" option you get a "Send Alliance HQ Mail" option...just makes life easier.

Simple suggestion but would be very handy for leaders/"officers".

x

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Not quite sure what you're sayin' Pin.

Why would you click on someone's name if you intended to mass mail everyone?

[edit by DA] - Understand now. I don't see any reason why not.

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
<DA> pin, i didnt get your suggestion
<pin|work> huh?
<pin|work> on forums?
<DA> Yeah
<pin|work> you know atm
<pin|work> when you click on someone's name
<pin|work> it takes you to a page where there are options "Add Friend | Send Mail | Add Ignore"
<pin|work> im suggesting that if you have alliance mail permissions
<pin|work> there be another one saying "Send Alliance HQ Mail"
<pin|work> or w/e
<DA> So there's a mail to them from the alliance hq? rather than from you?
<pin|work> so when you click that you are mailing from the ally ofc
<pin|work> yeah
<DA> Ooh i see
<pin|work> would be very useful i think...
<pin|work> infact, im gonna paste this convo in forums
<DA> Yeah, time saver
<pin|work> incase others dont understand
<pin|work> lol

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
yeah because when ya get alli mails click on the guys id and click send mail, ive nearly sent them a mail for my specific id like 15 times :(

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
I already posted this in PM to Azzer but decided to add it here.
I find it weird that when someone for example sends mail, or apply request to our HQ and then I press that players nick to mail them back (apply page has no reply/send mail option).

I am directed to my personal mail, not to alliance mail.

At same post I told how I find it weird that when someone applies to alliance they can give small Optional Recruitment Message: field.
Yet in alliance that field only shows in logs, it doesnt show on "members" page at all, so when someone puts their nick to that field so leader knows whom they are. It doesnt show at all in the actual place where you accept those members.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
BW said:
At same post I told how I find it weird that when someone applies to alliance they can give small Optional Recruitment Message: field.
Yet in alliance that field only shows in logs, it doesnt show on "members" page at all, so when someone puts their nick to that field so leader knows whom they are. It doesnt show at all in the actual place where you accept those members.

Yeah ive thought this as well, atm im always scared of accidentily letting in one of the randoms that have been applying cos i get the names mixed up. Wouldnt hurt to have the recruitment message on the members page.
x

(Edit: Why cant i get the quote thing to work...am i being really stupid?)

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
lol, on the subject of that tho...can you delete peoples requests? Stop that from being a problem?

i.e. "Bacon [9999]" requests to join the ally..but you know you wont let him in...can you delete his request so it doesnt come up on the member page anymore??

If not i think that should be an option.
x

Steve_God

Official Helper
You can... under the section where it gives you space to recruit the ID, it has:
ID To Dismiss:

Back on topic: :p
It would be very helpful!
That way (in an example where you have several 'joint leaders') if you're giving warnings to members about their activity, end they reply, everyone with access can see, and not just the individual - and it's also recorded/saved with the alliance, rather than the ID, so that if a player restarts, they are still available if needed :)