• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Ye Olde Forums

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Can we get a link to the old archived forums put back up please? It's like history has been deleted or something ¬¬

Ta

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Agreed. (Already asked Azzer about this on msn.)

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm afraid they've now gone. As said when they got put up about 18 months ago, they'd only be kept for a year. They got kept for a year and a half but are now gone!

Mattheus

Head Gardener
...Oh my God. I can not believe you deleted them :/
The games history isn't in the portal, it isn't in some wiki, it's on the forums where alliances declare war and players let off some steam. It was always interesting to have a look through to see how the game and the player base has changed through the years.
Dude :(

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'd always said those old forums would be around for a year to allow people to save anything they wanted :p

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I never saw that either. :(

Although I don't see why the old forums couldn't/can't be kept? It's not as if they took up much space on the server...

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Are we talking of old forums (link on old server to old forums), or we talking about PHPBB forums which we used untill that week ago?

If we have lost everything (both) then I think this is huge loss.

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Are we talking of old forums (link on old server to old forums), or we talking about PHPBB forums which we used untill that week ago?

If we have lost everything (both) then I think this is huge loss.

The old old forums. The ones that we couldn't post in anymore but were linked to on the forums. And yes, I agree. Huge loss. :(

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Gone, seriously? Wow... as a history student I can't help but feel a bit violated. :(

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Its like ive lost a limb!!! Lol

But seriously, its not a huge deal...the only bit that would have been cool to keep a record of is the alliance section i think...so past alliances Stories etc can be looked back on...especially alliances that might be coming back this round ;)
x

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Poncho! How could you... With Alci?! :eek:

On topic though, I agree that this is a huge loss for the game. Did you keep any backups at all, Azzer? A history alliances sories, wars and conflicts is nice to have...!