A petition for a temp change to bush for next round (rnd 30)

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Re: A petition for a temp change to bush for next round (rnd 30)

Cyrus said:
infact its prolly more to do with asmo wanting his e-penis abit bigger...

:x-mas:

Yeah cause I'm just all about being the best, bragging, boasting, and just generally pointing out how I am supreme and everyone else just sucks. :roll:

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Surprisingly, I agree with Cyrus.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

infact if im being really honest, im annoyed that the fact ive been around longer, saw many great alliances and groups of people lasting rounds, do they get a mention nope. do they get a special unit with their nick no. i dont believe discworld as brought anymore people into the active comunity than NTHellers did or my first alliance i made.

Elle

Planter

Cyrus said:
alci my ego is big enough without someone telling me they're glad im still here, many oldies come chat to me and say hey long time no see, that to me shows that they're glad im still here. i find it rather amusing that most people that think im a bunch of sour grapes or a noob whatever, have never played with me and been involved with anything ive done.

i find this stuff pointless to the game, its not acheiving anything, infact its prolly more to do with asmo wanting his e-penis abit bigger...

:x-mas:

ASMO, not Alci.... tsk. Not even paying attention are you Cyrus? Alci hasn't even made an appearance yet and you're already trying to toss his name out there? Epic fail sir! :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

sorry, my heads a mess :p

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

I dont agree with anyone or anything.
I have outmost respect to both Asmo and to leader of another such alliance called Dutch Angels. Yet I kinda dont see what has either of those alliances done for this game. I cant figure out sinlge reason why something would be named after DW, or why.

What have you people done to deserve your name in history? You are one of longest alliances... sure, yet you have not ever been really successfull (count 1 win is not successfull alliance). You have been here long but not actually get any major changes to game throught as alliance, neither you have had any kind of impact to game as alliance, but to be land farms for whole 20 rounds.

My respect to Asmo comes from that some guy takes 20 rounds beating and yet stands up and takes another blow. Because I am a guy who would have got pissed up at first blow and would have hit back at 2nd and prolly have knocked down that pponen at third trie.... I think this whole thread is ridiculous!

Stand up and fight like you have something to give! Win some freaking rounds and if you have some 5 wins at round 30 of your history maybe we can discuss about this again... untill that day...

Please remember there have been such alliances like Core and Dutchies before you... They have done everything you did in much longer time and with much better success rate. So please get a life!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

BlackWolf said:
I dont agree with anyone or anything.

Yay BW has spoken again. :x-mas:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Hell at least I am honest, that is a lot to ask from majority of bush players... isnt it?

Must say that I think Cyrus is a noob tho... Yet I agree with e-penis part :p

WildDisease

Pruner

Cyrus said:
it annoys me you think your alli is something special tbh.

It annoys me that you always have your head up your arse tbh.

I support thee!

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

head up my own arse? im not the one asking for a peice of the game to be renamed after my alliance am i? lol....and when BW is calling you a noob, you know your doing something wrong lol.

Forwyn

Pruner

Cyrus said:
mt opinion is my opinion, they are far from the best alli if you span across all the rounds :)

No, but some of the best players in the best allies across all the rounds started in Discworld.

saint1d

Head Gardener

FFS its just a bit of fun. Petition signed.

oh and btw Asmo doesn't need an e-penis extension, have you seen the size of his real one?? wow :shock:

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

While i'd agree DW are special since they at least kept their name over rounds, not quite sure about same members, the name for id 1 is rather silly :p Don't quite see how calling id 1 some S.F. name would be in honor of an alliance called Discworld. Yeah i'd agree to give them a bling bling name on alliance list or whatever is directly aimed to them but not to change stuff like Solo defence name in honor of an alliance.

After a bit of research i see that name is related to the DW book tho if you didn't read it before it sounds like Startrek :p

saint1d

Head Gardener

DarkSider said:
What if i would ask after winning all the individual and allied ranks in my past that i want in honor of my achievement the tyrant drones to be renamed "Beasteh has small hui" ?

:lol:

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

This is a fun idea, it wouldn't hurt anyone so why not? Long live DW!

No-Dachi

Official Helper

To be honest this discussion is rather pointless as we all know Azzer will or will not implement this regardless of what's being said here.

However, as I'm trying to put off work; however much I respect DiscWorld for sticking in there, being the type of alliance I think Bushtarion needs more of, I cannot find myself to agree to such a change, even be it a temporary one.

I won't state my opinion on Asmo's e-penis, if I think Cyrus is a noob or not, or who's head is up who's ass, but any change made in honor of DiscWorld should be related to your alliance name, picture or HQ.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

there you go DW, what dachi said, make yourself a funny 20th round celebration banner. and maybe try and go FTW? so you can win on your 20th round, that would be a nice warm feeling for you all.

Steve_God

Official Helper

If it was a vote rather than a petition, I'd vote no.

Kudos for having the same name for that many rounds Asmo, but I can't say I have quite the same respect for the ally as a whole enough to want that to happen.

rooney

Head Gardener

atsanjose said:
signed, and cyrus shut up.

there have been more different players in DW then you have braincells

not a hard accomplishment that is it :lol:

and to all those asking why DW is special, apart from being here for such a rediculous amount of time, its that asmo very rarely kicks people, and will generally accept anyone and they still usually get a respectable finish. they have never gone FTW and for those that think that for an alliance to be 'special' they need to have won X amounts of rounds, there is more to life than winning. its not why i play bush and im pretty sure that the vast majority of players dont play to win either.

asmo is legend. DW is legend. signed

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Cyrus said:
or rename is Are You Kidding Of Silly Idea
people have played 25 rounds and not had any special mentions or anything.

cyrus, i like you but shut up

its a bit of fun, doesnt hurt anyone...there is actually NO reasons against it...other than Azzer just not wanting to

TBH your starting to sound like Blackwolf...