• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Portal Search Option

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Portal Search Option

To seeeeeearch...? Portal news? Past round histories? Portal profiles? :p

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

i think he wants to search for certain id's or id-names, to see who he zeroed and mock them and see who zeroed him and hate them :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Azzer said:

I meant it so i could search through Portal news and be able to find a particular bit of news on the entire portal news page without having to click each page, and then Ctrl+F to find the news i'm interested in.

I know that Ctrl+F works fine, and that i might be seeming lazy, but there are a fair number of portal news pages now. :)

I wouldn't mind being able to search past round histories or Portal Profiles either; but i didn't originally intend that.

Koeniej

Harvester

atsanjose said:
i think he wants to search for certain id's or id-names, to see who he zeroed and mock them and see who zeroed him and hate them :p

that would be fun, but dont think any more id's apart from the ones that are in 'portal' are saved,
but im not sure though.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Koeniej said:
atsanjose said:

that would be fun, but dont think any more id's apart from the ones that are in 'portal' are saved,
but im not sure though.

user profiles?

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Azzer said:

That is exactly the same question I was asking myself :p

Profile search we already have, the other two options would be nice as well :)

Souls

Official Helper

I was more thinking along the lines of what Alci said, for specific portal updates. Brought upon by Flip who wanted to know when RO's were upgraded, and me thinking there was already a search option, instead of Ctrl+F - next page :p

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Problem is more in that there are so much stuff in those news that are not in for example manual that you must go throught all portal pages to find the info and make sure you are correct.
I have myself spent hours by looking up past news trying to find some points which were important at that current moment. In such cases search would be very very apreciated, or that manual in case of changes would be immediately updated.

For example only way to find pure solo triggering things after change is only found in past news, not manual or wiki has it correct.