bush logo gay or not?

bush logo gay or not?

• Please fully dress him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: bush logo gay or not?

Pretty disheartening to see all those who like a half naked outline of a cartoon soldier. :?

yoyo

Planter

Harbinger said:
Why is he wearing a bowler hat? :shock:

You need a manly, rambo-like figure with an awesome chest and bristling with muscles ?

<------ hmmmm ;)

lol what the hell is that in his hands, a penis pump ?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

he reminds me of a toy soldier you use to get. made of plastic, like in army men the game (hes tan not green ofc). except with out a top on. his "bowler hat" is the old style helmet. is how i inturpreted it. and him being naked. ofc he just single handedly escaped the prisioner of war camp killed on of the gaurds stole his helmet. picked up his aka. and is ready to kill.

GO NAKED LOGO MAN GO!

WildDisease

Pruner

Personally,
I like it.
That guy represents Bushtarion to a T.
You are all penis heads!

I have a few other not-so-nice things to say about the tutorial though.

And thank god you made the frontpage,etc links look nice!

G-Blunted

Planter

I think that front page screen shot is ****ing rediculus....Give me a break!! That does not represent the game for ****!!

First this is gardening game...can we get some images of bushes, trees, grass, and gardeners???

Second, can we get a representation of more than the military route?? I think it's rediculus you're trying to portray such a damn online game cliche!! Helicopters and military people?? Please...

This game offers everything from Sorcerers, witches, and zombies...to political gurus, protesters, robots, puppet masters, and BIG ASS T-REXES for christ's sake...and I think that is what needs to represent the game...not some cliche military stuff...people see that and they will think this is no different from any other game where you buy up army guys and send them at eachother!! Rediculus....

The logo should at least have the T-Rex in it!! It's the best unit in the game for cryin out loud!!