• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

get rid of these special unit perks..

yoyo

Planter
i never noticed this before

but since one is able to throughly rape and pillage this round, these special abilities [*] for "some" units are making them way overpowered.

if Azzer has to give specials perks to certain units, then those units and the routes they belong to are broken. this round really shows it to me.

flame on people.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: get rid of these special unit perks..

They aren't special/overpowering/imbalanced perks... They are a standard balancing mechanism introduced to the game, just like the stats and setup of any unit in the game. Without the "Bonuses" on a number of units, it would be impossible to provide such a dynamic set of tactics/units whilst still maintaining a balance. They are an essential part of modern day Bushtarion and allowing such a dynamic but balanced tech tree.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

Some of the unit perks are absolutely needed for the unit. Try taking away the "perks" from Bunker Busters and see how useful they are :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

yoyo said:
but since one is able to throughly rape and pillage this round, these special abilities [*] for "some" units are making them way overpowered.

just out of curiosity, which ones did you have in mind? (i'm assuming something sparked the gripe...)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

TheNamelessWonder said:
Some of the unit perks are absolutely needed for the unit. Try taking away the "perks" from Bunker Busters and see how useful they are :p

Sounds fine to me. They're were unnecessary to start with.