pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: People not playing because they can't be solo

to the amount of five!

timthetyrant

Head Gardener

But what if, hypothetically, i was an epic nerd/geek, with no self-esteem from an education full of being bullied, where i had no friends, making my parents extremelly over-protective as i'm their only child, they don't like me talking to strangers, and whenever someone approaches i through my wallet at them so they don't hurt me (not to mention what happens when a female approaches me), never touched alcohol, am extremelly religous and i only talk to ants.

If so i would never talk to anyone without 6 legs, feelers, and small enough and harmless enough for me to pick on and i don't think anyone of you Bushtarion players would fit that discription.

So maybe that is why many people don't want to be in an alliance :| .

PS: If any of this hits home, get over it!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

timthetyrant said:
But what if, hypothetically, i was an epic nerd/geek, with no self-esteem from an education full of being bullied, where i had no friends, making my parents extremelly over-protective as i'm their only child, they don't like me talking to strangers, and whenever someone approaches i through my wallet at them so they don't hurt me (not to mention what happens when a female approaches me), never touched alcohol, am extremelly religous and i only talk to ants.

If so i would never talk to anyone without 6 legs, feelers, and small enough and harmless enough for me to pick on and i don't think anyone of you Bushtarion players would fit that discription.

If that is the hypothetical case, then you sir, hypothetically speaking have far bigger problems to be worrying about than whether or not you're going to be allied this round or not ;)

Lupus

Head Gardener

/me bites but agreed solos get ur ass in gear and join an alliances lets have 2pages this round!!!

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

Bobbin said:
TheNamelessWonder said:
Get over yourself and join an alliance you newbs!

No!

*Hates playing in alliances*

Far too serious and Nazi like leaders these days for my liking...

Take a stiff dose of get over it, and chase it with a shot of walk it off!

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

It's not a matter of playing solo or allied here, it's about playing bush or not. I don't like the game at this point, i don't want to play it the way it is. Game means entertainment, if i don't get the joy there's no reason to play :)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

tbh, if you arent playing the mini round cos you cant be solo thats stupid...all the people wanting to be solo just make an alliance...if you are inactive and dont really care fine...just play whenever you want...just do it !!!

DO ONE!

Lupus

Head Gardener

Pin is right if ur gona be inactive then be inactive together where u might occasionally get defence rather than play solo where you wont as AR is DISABLED!!!! (/me does a mini Solo raping dance and thinks of the easy kills and gang bangs that will happen if he is lucky enough to find a solo this round!)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

I'm going to laugh at the first person to plan a solo raping and doesn't spy and it turns out Azzer forgot to actually turn off AR

haha :D

mrmongo

Harvester

alliances just suck. To take the choice away sucks and people who say get over not being solo and join an ally suck also. I Dont wanna be a land farm for people who get this sucky ally's id list through sucky spies. I dont wanna work with other people because i dont have an empty life with nothing but bush to spend all my time on. Yeah im moaning like a ***** but this is the gripes forums and im entitled my solo opinion.

Loz

Harvester

mrmongo said:
alliances just suck. To take the choice away sucks and people who say get over not being solo and join an ally suck also. I Dont wanna be a land farm for people who get this sucky ally's id list through sucky spies. I dont wanna work with other people because i dont have an empty life with nothing but bush to spend all my time on. Yeah im moaning like a smeg-head but this is the gripes forums and im entitled my solo opinion.

AGREEEEEEED!

i hate crappy ally play you get some prick with a big EGO telling you what to do! and how to play and u still get bashed!!!

SOLO FTW ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!