Help

Ven0m

Planter
Ok well i just got a new PC and well when i run WoW or any game to be honest, it seems to be jumpy and i don't know whats the problem. I think it could be the graphics card but id like a second opinion.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: Help

perhaps a bit of information about your computer would help us analyse the problem?

Ven0m

Planter

Well got like 160gb hard drive.
1gb ram.
2.0 GHZ processor
and my graphics card is an integrated one on the mother board so thats what i think the problem is. Its 128mb i think

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Steve_God said:
Ven0m said:
ive answered my own question havent i
You have indeed mate :)

I have the same problem with my laptop... 1Gig Ram, 2.8GHz processor, yet shitty integrated graphics card.

I can third that problem :(

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Does your laptop support external cards?
If so - invest!

Yeah shared ram and internal cards are BS as they are advertised so wrong as they suck so bad.
People see 256mb card intergrated and think omgz amazing card but it sucks when you find out its as good as a 16mb one :p

Gooner

Head Gardener

Twigley said:
Does your laptop support external cards?
If so - invest!

Yeah shared ram and internal cards are BS as they are advertised so wrong as they suck so bad.
People see 256mb card intergrated and think omgz amazing card but it sucks when you find out its as good as a 16mb one :p

my laptop 256mb card is better than my external 256mb graphics card in my compueter =s