Xbox Live

Franny

Head Gardener
Re: Xbox Live

Ven0m obviously sucks at Venom and xbox live was made for games like CoD, Headshot (dead) games are the best about. The orginal and still the best game in my opinion on xbox live was Rainbow Six 3. But Ubisoft have well screwed it over by now... Vegas sucks so bad.

Ven0m

Planter

Franny i acctually dont suck at cod4 i just think it's **** and vegas is like one of the best games out for xbox live imo you must be so **** at it if you don't like it you must be one of those gay cod4 lovers

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Ven0m said:
In my own opinion i believe COD4 is the worse excuse of a multiplayer game to come out for the xbox 360 and should be used for nothing more than a cup mat.

Do you have any justification for that or are you just a mindless argumentative fella? I fully enjoy COD4 and while it's 'teh best game out there' i'd say it's pretty darn good and there's nothing else i've played so far on Xbox 360 that i'd say is better. But i'm interested to hear your reasons instead of just hate filled bile spewing out of your overlarge and potentially FOS mouth ;)

Ven0m

Planter

I just do not believe that a game where no skill is involved in running and pulling a trigger when u see someone rather than other FPS where you actually have to aim and even take cover. Yes COD4 is entertaining i can play it but its like Halo 3 to me its just not one of those games I can stay on for hours playing as you get annoyed at the people who just shoot randomly no aiming and kill you. I believe in games where accuracy should be very important that is why i like games like Vegas and GoW.

So that is my reason for my hatred of COD4 from my large bile mouth or whatever you said.

Chewie

Pruner

CoD4 is irritating with the continuous flood of airstrikes and helicopters. They win battles for people and i find it retarded how one persons success can win a battle. It's also really easy to play well.

Emperor

Planter

Captain Woodz

only really play halo and i have a shocking connection so thats my excuse for having played 400 games and having just over 100 xp :D

Bobbin

Head Gardener

tbh

COD4 is a laugh online, it's far more tactical than halo, as you can run blindly at someone and expect to survive.

Halo is the poorest excuse for a FPS ever made.

Xbox

Weeder

I think COD 4 is better than halo but i am bored of both. RSV2 needs to hurry up and come out.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

as this topic seems related enough

how much is xbox live gold memebrship then?

and where do i go to subscribe? any one got a link

also. 360 nick : battlepigeon

im up for some cod4. its best on pc. you can be very accurate. and i think the challenge with it is staying alive because it is easy to die. not like these games where the skill comes from being dexterous with your thumbs. also halo3 is a piece of piss, but i imagine if i cant screen watch ill just have to use my other sneaky tactics. im up for some playage, once i get registered.

also i imagine shadowrun is going to kick arse online. if the people playuing it arent already to pro for me

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

You can get it here for £29.98 here, and they'll email you the code so no postage to worry about;

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/86 ... Price&fb=0

(note: It's not Play selling it for that price, it's another seller selling on Play's "PlayTrade" system, but they seem reliable)

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

willymchilybily said:
as this topic seems related enough

how much is xbox live gold memebrship then?

and where do i go to subscribe? any one got a link

also. 360 nick : battlepigeon

im up for some cod4. its best on pc. you can be very accurate. and i think the challenge with it is staying alive because it is easy to die. not like these games where the skill comes from being dexterous with your thumbs. also halo3 is a piece of piss, but i imagine if i cant screen watch ill just have to use my other sneaky tactics. im up for some playage, once i get registered.

also i imagine shadowrun is going to kick arse online. if the people playuing it arent already to pro for me

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live

Click the "buy now, or try for free" link.. you can either pay online, or directly from your xbox if you have an active internet connection on your xbox.

Kyle

Digger

Apologies for the thread resurrection, but my xbox live tag is Ham Sarnie. You'll frequently see me on CoD4 saying I hate white people and preaching black pride.

Saints

Harvester

lmao you should play halo you would go great with all the ppl doing the exact oposite of you

Nitrous

Head Gardener

<Nitrous> guys.... can 360 be taken with any internet company?
<Nitrous> 360 live that is

I have TalkTalk.... can I use there Internet Service to connect to my 360?
Also do I have to pay an extra fee to the ISP or can I use it on my 360 at no additional cost other than the £3.50 cost?

Treedude

Harvester

you need broadband, but other than that you should be able to play on any isp. you dont have to pay anything extra to your isp (tho it uses alot of bandwidth so if you dont have unlimited then be careful). you may have to change your router settings, but your xbox will probably tell you what you need to change with the network connections test thingy

and whats the £3.50 for? its £28.98 for the year long membership (here dont even have to wait, they email the code to you :) ), £42 for the year if you pay monthly :? not hard to remember once a year :p

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Nice! thanks a lot treedude... helped out a lot. Now all I need to do is get my parent's permissions then their card. :|

Although I may skip the permission part. (Hahaha o/j) :D