Minecraft.

Bobbin

Head Gardener
I love Runescape in general. once or twice a year I'll grab a months membership and play it for a few weeks. Always good for a laugh.

And I agree about Minecraft needing imagination. It's not that I lack the imagination, but I do think that might be why I get bored so quickly, because without giving me a goal, I find it hard to make my own.

Bobbin

Head Gardener

Bobbin

Head Gardener
So I've been playing all day... Which says a lot. The Xbox version is really nice. It's a really old version of Minecraft... No gates, no hunger meter, no meat from chickens and cows... But I don't really miss all that stuff.

It controls really well and while nothing will be a mouse for precision block placing, a sensitivity of about 135% does alright for me.

The new crafting is really nice to use as well, I don't have to wiki any recipes anymore.

Creepers are doing my head in though!

marvin

Tree Surgeon
So I've been playing all day... Which says a lot. The Xbox version is really nice. It's a really old version of Minecraft... No gates, no hunger meter, no meat from chickens and cows... But I don't really miss all that stuff.

It controls really well and while nothing will be a mouse for precision block placing, a sensitivity of about 135% does alright for me.

The new crafting is really nice to use as well, I don't have to wiki any recipes anymore.

Creepers are doing my head in though!

More or less this.

penguin

Official Helper
I do anything but build really. I do underground bases and sell stuff to other players. We also have plug-ins that allow the game not to suck. I personally cannot stand the whole single player mode, but the multiplayer is fun if you have an owner that knows what they are doing.