Resistance! | R42

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
If there was, it'd have been several weeks ago, rather than letting PW solidify their position for a month :p
Do the math, it isn't realistically possible without a split inside PW

Elderveld

Official Helper
Noone is giving a crap about resistance. Yet it can still be succesfull... There is more than enough to take them down..

Pw has about 7 active players who not suicide on a daily base. Wich can be killed by 2,5 ally.
13 others of PW are either POM. Never doing anything. Or have massive flak whit some seeds.

edd

Tree Surgeon
You leave out the fact that in a moment they can all (or nearly all) be online and defending if they ever thought a resistance might pose a threat.

Positive thinking will get you and your alliance killed :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Hey, I welcome positive thinking - I've wanted battles ever since they rolled over like a bunch of fairies at round start.

Elderveld

Official Helper
You leave out the fact that in a moment they can all (or nearly all) be online and defending if they ever thought a resistance might pose a threat.

yeah we noticed that PW is good contactable lol...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Win.

Besides it's kind of fun to be ranks 2/3 this round. Defense is fun, and usually manageable. Attacks are still possible at fun targets in reasonable range. Rank 1 suicides on a pretty regular basis which leads to amusing BRs, and sometime we get owned and thus get to rebuild (huzzah!) and generally I am playing with one of my favourite groups of people in a long while (some new players, some old, all fun!)

This round is sweet. Resistance would just bring an end to the party, break out the bottles of bitterness and resentment, and just generally cause a bunch of negative crap that we all would prefer not to suffer through like we usually have to every round.

Up the DiPs!

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Maybe we'll have a DiP and Obnoxious thread as per the Combo and A Nag Ram last round...The fight below rank 1 is always fun :)