Round 41 Awards Discussion

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
Yeah you killed me on defense when at attacking for 3 i found out the TL player only sent 10m TL. Like i said before if there was armour killers it woulda turned out differently. Even still i got the land grab and wanted a fight after constantly getting deffed cause i always send to you and peewee

Xvi i think you told me to join scallywags this round and i didnt. why the hard feelings?

Some players yeah are noobs in scallywags every ally has noobs even the top 3 lmao

xvi

Harvester
No hard feeling :D

I just dont like the blanket statement of Scallynoobs. We have very few noobs. I will admit many of our members have limited activity but we defend intelligently and with poise. I actually rather enjoyed our ingame banter this round :)

Trolling ended, lets let others take the thread back :)

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
You blocked me ingame after messaging me loll after no hard feelings.

[range] 25,001,336 allied Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 10,749,693 hostile staff.
[range] 2,646,504 hostile Terrorist attacked, killing 124,582 allied staff.
[range] 2,178,022 hostile Hooligan attacked, disabling 897,252 allied staff.
[range] 13,139,321 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 3,998,855 allied staff.
[range] 518,049 hostile Petrol Bomber lobbed Molotov Cocktails and killed 341,191 allied staff.
[range] 10,817,518 hostile Jeep attacked, killing 1,211,481 allied staff.
[range] 2,349,248 allied Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 36,523,458 hostile staff.

Disabled: 897,252 [£36,781,800,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 5,676,109 [£273,979,570,000] friendlies dead. 47,273,151 [£604,148,567,000] enemies dead.

You gained 890,380 effectiveness.
You gained 45.45 fame.
You gained 35.76 honour.
You earned £207,831,571,570 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £54,795,914,000 insurance.

Basically lost 30m staff in funds on that one.

[middle] 20,501,674 allied Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 7,475,006 hostile staff.
[middle] 1,074,438 hostile Terrorist attacked, killing 46,766 allied staff.
[middle] 67,260 hostile Hooligan attacked, disabling 28,816 allied staff.
[middle] 6,741,342 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 1,982,673 allied staff.
[middle] 220,138 hostile Petrol Bomber lobbed Molotov Cocktails and killed 135,112 allied staff.
[middle] 10,180,989 hostile Jeep attacked, killing 1,268,722 allied staff.
[middle] 2,083,569 allied Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 3,104,129 hostile staff.

Disabled: 28,816 [£1,176,455,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 3,433,273 [£160,654,530,000] friendlies dead. 10,579,135 [£376,216,913,000] enemies dead.

You gained 552,432 effectiveness.
You gained 39.37 fame.
You gained 34.63 honour.
You earned £137,178,193,079 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £32,130,906,000 insurance.

And that one i lost nothing. :D

[close] 17,898,456 allied Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 3,691,799 hostile staff.
[close] 3,364 hostile Hippy attacked, distracting 321 allied staff.
[close] 259,103 hostile Terrorist attacked, killing 11,827 allied staff.
[close] 27,448,041 allied Small Droid made some funny beeps and disabled 2,132,299 hostile staff.
[close] 194,939 hostile Heavy Thug attacked, killing 41,812 allied staff.
[close] 8,613,804 hostile Jeep attacked, killing 1,028,102 allied staff.
[close] 2,002,720 allied Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 1,540,098 hostile staff.

Distracted: 321 [£3,210,000] friendlies distracted.
Disabled: 2,132,299 [£85,248,494,000] enemies disabled.
Died: 1,081,741 [£40,970,130,000] friendlies dead. 5,231,897 [£209,286,054,000] enemies dead.

You gained 330,245 effectiveness.
You gained 47.71 fame.
You gained 33.56 honour.
You earned £85,302,395,609 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £8,194,016,000 insurance.

This one i made a little over 50 bil.
But what would i know im a noob and the worst player of the round.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
did someone tell someone else not to take individual awards personally? it's awarded to a person, of course it is meant to be taken personally

timtadams

Landscape Designer
* Worst Player - Crazy? Not a bad player of the game, but messed with my head man. Defending against him and him telling me how his SDs would flak him (when im robo and ALL targetting is not my forte; i had some gargs but not many then) and how i was gonna get zeroed, when i knew i would win (and did, and got some nice gargs too). I couldnt tell whether he believed what he said, or whether he thought he would lose and was trying to bluff me into recalling, or whether he thought he would win and was trying to double bluff me into staying. lol. And then afterwards telling me he was gonna zero me cos i was annoying.

When i ingame mail i am usually just bluffing / trolling to get some convo going cause pols isnt very talkative you should know this timmah.
I just wanted you to recall its just jedi mind tricks dont worry i use them on everyone lmao

haha, you certainly have an interesting way of generating convo. I thought you were retarded at first, then i realised that no-one could actually be that retarded lol.
Our Pee-wee's pols actually arent that dead too. And i often try to strike up convo if i get inc or def, had a few good chats with some people this round.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
I suppose I tried it on you Tim didn't I? It was me with my mass Harriers versus just you with 4m Scraps last tick and you didn't want to lose them and I was so tired, I didn't want a BR lol
It worked out for both, I gained some nice land becuase you defended and you found out how good Scraps did v Harriers :)

I do enjoy the mind tricking mail game though :p

Max

Garden Designer
WTFudge said:
Maxsim - No question you've been a pain to breakthrough defensively, hats off to your alliance for keeping you at such high land within range of higher ranked alliances.

I must admit, after a couple of round of attacking the Scallywag crew reguarly it was a refreshing change to have to defend against you guys daily :D

I however have just been stealing land, and you are correct in saying that it is my very patient and stalwart alliance that has been able to keep my land fat up, well done you Melons ;)

Absolutely loved the mass dragon Scally route setup, I was tempted to do an all-fantasy alliance in the future and you guys have already passed the proof of concept stage :D

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I suppose I tried it on you Tim didn't I? It was me with my mass Harriers versus just you with 4m Scraps last tick and you didn't want to lose them and I was so tired, I didn't want a BR lol
It worked out for both, I gained some nice land becuase you defended and you found out how good Scraps did v Harriers :)

I do enjoy the mind tricking mail game though :p

Ahhh yeah, i remember. I am always willing to sacrifice my scraps for gargs. I would send pure scraps (all of them) with everyones fake defence and have a mob note somehting like "pure scraps, suicide garg run".
[edit]i think i may have tried to come across as though i though it would be really bad BR for me to encourage you to stay. I was trying to use mind games too lol [/edit]

I would also be willing to have people not defend, just so the attacker wouldnt get scared off (even if it meant land loss).
And I would be dissappointed if attacker recalled lol.

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
not sure you can call it a resistance when there's a total of 15 people spread across 6 alliances sending

Lol you're full of ****.

And I suppose that wasn't the case? I recall asking 4/5 alliances to participate in a hit and the people who did send were: 10 from Combo, 4 from Anagram, 2 each from TDA, Bribe, Pee-wee and Melons. Alright, that makes more than 15 people but we were definately nowhere near big enough put together to deal any significant damage

Davs

Garden Designer
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Dutch Angels; good to see you back Pearly ! Now what's keeping Leftovers and Khaos from returning ?

I'm personally an old school Leftovers survivor, unfortunately I don't think the Leader will touch bushtarion again and Davs is inactive, cloud I haven't spoken to in awhile. I hope they do make a return but it's very unlikely :p Although I made a return to bushtarion this round starting late after a 2/3 year quitting time I don't see Leftovers returning anytime soon.

I am indeed inactive. I have also never been in Khaos, Leftovers or Dutch Angels, so whilst I'm flattered for being mentioned, I don't understand why I was :p

Angela

Harvester
I would like to point out about the resistance it would have been very easy to take down kiwi we was behind in techs most of us was land fat and just had flak but because it gave us score most assumed we was to big to do anything to, but im saying that from being in kiwi i know what we had at the time and the activity that we had, if the resistance had hit us 12 hours earlier you would have hurt us badly and stole land.

So tobapopalos and anyone else who is planning a resistance or thinking of join one (btw this is in no way suggesting that tobapopalos planned this rounds resistance) might want to focus on that particular round and situation instead of thinking well it hasnt worked for a while so this one wont

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Maybe Angela, but considering the inactive gits that participated in the resistance, and the r2-10 alliances in general.. The resistance had no chance :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
As Toby pointed out eariler in the round in the resistance thread (i think) which is exactly what i was thinking,

It is pointless stating that a resistance by a group of ftf allies could have been successful if they were more ftw.

WTFudge

Planter
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Dutch Angels; good to see you back Pearly ! Now what's keeping Leftovers and Khaos from returning ?

I'm personally an old school Leftovers survivor, unfortunately I don't think the Leader will touch bushtarion again and Davs is inactive, cloud I haven't spoken to in awhile. I hope they do make a return but it's very unlikely :p Although I made a return to bushtarion this round starting late after a 2/3 year quitting time I don't see Leftovers returning anytime soon.

I am indeed inactive. I have also never been in Khaos, Leftovers or Dutch Angels, so whilst I'm flattered for being mentioned, I don't understand why I was :p

Yeah oops :p I forgot you weren't in LO - I meant Treedude not you :p What alliance was we in together again? I forget - It was between round 20-30 somewhere. Also now that I remember a guy called City of Angels aswell was in LO with me, idk where he went either.

Rowan

Harvester
People seem to think FTF is synonomous with "incompetent". This isn't true. The resistance this round had a perfectly good chance of working, due to mistakes from Kiwi at around that time, and it only didn't because of unfortunate planning, good defence planning (thank you willy), timing and a degree of luck/propaganda.

As willy will no doubt back me up, even the numbers that sent had the capability to really hurt Kiwi. It failed mostly because we tried to make it look like they had no chance and discourage the attacks. It worked for long enough for us to catch up in techs and by the time the later attempts were made we had cemented our lead.

Don't blame everything on the fact the alliances were "FTF" .. There was still a solid core of resistance members who wanted to take us down enough to try. Not everyone in those alliances (thankfully for us) but enough to give it a good go. I was thoroughly impressed with the resistance efforts and it kept the round interesting for us for a while longer.

Rowan

Harvester
merge

merge

Hey Coruba, didn't know you were a Kiwi! Why didn't you apply mate? Automatic entry to NZers!

What was your ID/name? PM me if you don't want it out there, just curious as you said you held Rank 1 and I remember everyone who did but don't know which one you were :)

Max

Garden Designer
I think that, generally speaking, TBA had a much harder time of it last round than Kiwi did. I thought TBA would go down under the combined strength of Charades, EH and Mo Dakka (two of which were FTW alliances), but they survived. Therefore, I never doubted that kiwi would be capable of repelling a few FTF alliances.

But I think you are also right to say that earlier resistances are more effective resistances. Surely the best extrapolation is to say that if you want to beat rank 1, you should be hitting them with flak on the first day guys and gals!!! :D

WTFudge

Planter
* Worst Player
Quote:
Crazy - Sorry but your troop ratio's are extremely bad, if it wasn't for you being in TBA you wouldn't last very long in an alliance matching your skills equally.

When i went solo i think i was in top 100 most of the time besides me not hitting sleep mode and getting inc from combo/anr alot say whatever you want but i know your just mad i zeroed a few of your ally players.

Anyone who talks to me ingame should not take it serious as this is just a game and i do it for fun. Same with mailz

Who in the hell is WTFFudge? A random scallynoob?

I had no clue you targeted ScallyWags lol that was probably before I joined up, haven't been a member for very long... And I didn't mention ANYTHING about your solo capabilities I clearly stated you in an alliance wasn't a good combination with your troops. Please stop taking it personally and turning this into aggression that's really not necessary when all I did was state your troop combination for an alliance isn't even remotely good.

Oh and as for who I am I'm an elite old school player making a return and using a new name, this is the last post I will make on this subject - You will see next round when I have a full round.

For one i ain't mad i dont get mad over something so silly just stating.
Whatever you wanna say about my setup. But thats why im rank 20 for serial killer? Besides the fact that i dont boast on how pro i am like you. This is my first round as PA and i really dont think i did too bad finishing top 20 in basically every day. Nuff said

Well for one - Good job considering this is your first round lol.

I haven't boasted going on and on about how pro I am - I just stated that I'm an elite old school player which is true and that this round has been a late start for me so next round so you will see alot more of me in the top ranks next round.

I see alot has changed in bushtarion, I would've loved these changes years ago (Fantasy route in particular) with the player base at an all time high several years ago things were much more difficult to lead an alliance that had such a big value and keep it for an entire round (Like kiwi did) back then.