Round 41 Awards Discussion

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

You know what to do.

First time I've ever had to do this:

* Worst Player - Toby, you pissed all over resistance talk in our channel even before I tried to get you and dennis involved. You left after splitting some of the more active players in ANR onto sides about the way toast was playing, there was a lot of tension in the alliance for a while afterwards and I'm surprised we stayed together tbh

I pissed all over the resistance because it was blatantly a waste of time. You yourself complained about the other participants and how amateurish they were. I joined up with Podunk last round and this round for a bit of inactive fun, only to get bogged down in your overly-competitive idiocy trying to force people in a fun alliance to join in in a resistance we don't give a **** about. I've taken part in many resistances and this one was never going to work, and I think time has kind of proven that point for me. Kudos to people for trying a resistance when none of the alliances involved were FTW, but *****ing at me and Dennis for having the slightest grip on reality was embarrassing.

I did not split people on the way toast was playing. I think Bluehen was talking to him about it and I sided with Bluehen on it. I'll admit, I didn't like toast much anyway, and felt his stat whoring was kind of pathetic, and I always speak my mind on these issues. If there were splits in the alliance after that argument then they were already there and I shouldn't be blamed for being the one to make them public. A split shows that I wasn't the only one who had a problem with it, so why do I get the blame? Blame toast for his **** stat-whoring, repeat-attacking, ftw-obsessed mentality.

I felt the alliance was not going in a direction which would be enjoyable for me, so I left. It was clear to me that we'd end up either rank 2 or 3, and that isn't where I enjoy playing these days. I knew the alliance would be better off with someone more active and more willing to play competitively. It was not a selfish ship-jump. I had already spoken of leaving in the alliance channel a few days before that nonsense with toast, and was only waiting for Podunk to get online so I could give him some notice before leaving.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
* Player of the Round - Allied - Ogluk, perhaps as cool as his dragon setup in r38, the aggression in his pom playing is quite innovative and he dominated the stat for most distractions.

Not taking anything away from Ogluk, but an aggressive pom is hardly unprecedented.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Guys I'm flattered an all but
Best Defensive Player
Ogluk, from what I could tell his PoMs were simply on fire. When he was online, the enemy just simply wasn't landing.
[h]
* Best Defensive Player
Ogluk was pretty persistent
* Best Defensive Player - I'm guessing Ogluk

I really don't deserve these, some of my defense calls this round have been amateurish, and yeah, I've slept through pranks like a boss and generally been below my own high standards.
Oh and disappearing to Poland for a week when things between us and Combo were starting to heat up left us somewhat understrength, very poor of me :p

WTFudge

Planter
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Dutch Angels; good to see you back Pearly ! Now what's keeping Leftovers and Khaos from returning ?

I'm personally an old school Leftovers survivor, unfortunately I don't think the Leader will touch bushtarion again and Davs is inactive, cloud I haven't spoken to in awhile. I hope they do make a return but it's very unlikely :p Although I made a return to bushtarion this round starting late after a 2/3 year quitting time I don't see Leftovers returning anytime soon.

edd

Tree Surgeon
I pissed all over the resistance because it was blatantly a waste of time. You yourself complained about the other participants and how amateurish they were.

The only example of amateurism I complained about was crazy for not checking TDA's id list properly and then whining about suddenly having a Kiwi retal (Combo inc) the tick after we launched and then going afk without saying what id the inc was on. He was soon replaced.

As I said before, you were pissing on the resistance talk before I "*****ed" at you and Dennis, this really ticked me off as it was only going to have a destructive influence on the commitment from our alliance which is why I said something along the lines of "I'm sure attitudes like yours do wonders for resistance efforts". If you didn't want to join in that was fine (and I don't recall calling on you for the second wave after getting sworn at) but morale would have been better had you not gone and basically called anybody who helped the resistance an idiot for even thinking we could succeed, which at the time given how behind on techs kiwi were I did at one point believe to be possible. Perhaps I'm optimistic and naive when it comes to resistances but I like to try.

I joined up with Podunk last round and this round for a bit of inactive fun, only to get bogged down in your overly-competitive idiocy trying to force people in a fun alliance to join in in a resistance we don't give a **** about.

There is a large difference between "trying to force" and encouraging people to send on the waves. As for you getting "bogged down", I play the way i like to play and the fact that you are one of the few that left indicates at least to me, that most of our alliance enjoyed having a crack at the top alliance and joining in on some organised hits as we have done (with success) at other stages in the round.

I did not split people on the way toast was playing. I think Bluehen was talking to him about it and I sided with Bluehen on it. I'll admit, I didn't like toast much anyway, and felt his stat whoring was kind of pathetic, and I always speak my mind on these issues. If there were splits in the alliance after that argument then they were already there and I shouldn't be blamed for being the one to make them public. A split shows that I wasn't the only one who had a problem with it, so why do I get the blame? Blame toast for his **** stat-whoring, repeat-attacking, ftw-obsessed mentality.

As I told Ogluk when we had a very similar argument a few weeks after this, there is nothing wrong with wanting to see your troops in battle nor with having the goal of achieving a stat or two. I don't really remember much repeat attacking (repeat attacking in my opinion shows a lack of ingenuity) however as the big fat pom which Toast was in Mo Dakka, he had a limited number of positive h/f giving targets, so if he had been doing it, then that's his choice but you shouldn't jump on the conclusion of statwhoring if there can be such a thing outside of intel scans and mobs sent. When I finished r1 kills last summer I killed people because I could, even if the profit was next to nothing and I'd be surprised if you don't have battles of the same nature.

You leaving was not the reason I voted you worst player, it was because of the resistance stuff, the rest was just an aside as I wanted to tell you what the alliance was like immediately after you left.

Last edited:

WTFudge

Planter

* Best Moment of Round - argueing that we should stay and fight these three attackers from TDA, being called a retard, then trashing them because they miscalculated our def and their numbers on offense. huge BR

Defending Guinsoo Rageblade [4918]
Battle Report - Defending Guinsoo Rageblade [4918]
[middle] 2,139,369 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 258,159 hostile staff.
[middle] 1,274,420 allied Terrorist attacked, killing 1,461,653 hostile staff.
[middle] 1,525,491 allied Siren sang out, freezing in place 2,310,749 hostile staff.
[middle] 1,949,629 allied Witch attacked, killing 3,361,653 hostile staff.
[middle] 1,890,138 hostile Witch attacked, killing 777,828 allied staff.
[middle] 1,892,090 allied Hooligan attacked, disabling 377,479 hostile staff.
[middle] 7,096,891 allied Harrier attacked, killing 4,078,987 hostile staff.
[middle] 3,274,129 allied Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 1,709,844 hostile staff.
[middle] 5,893,535 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 2,669,950 hostile staff.
[middle] 2,672,702 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 1,400,041 hostile staff.
[middle] 256,716 allied Sniper attacked, killing 490,165 hostile staff.
[middle] 4,652,735 allied Ranger attacked, killing 5,013,066 hostile staff.
[middle] 836,872 allied Shock Trooper attacked, killing 275,097 hostile staff.
[middle] 18,262,760 allied Jeep attacked, killing 678,770 hostile staff.

Stunned: 2,310,749 [£173,151,377,000] enemies stunned.
Disabled: 377,479 [£28,162,255,000] enemies disabled.
Died: 21,397,385 [£1,487,292,706,400] enemies dead. 777,828 [£19,961,751,800] friendlies dead.

You gained 35,420 effectiveness.
You gained 0.80 fame.
You gained 0.53 honour.
You will soon be receiving £419,593,200 insurance.

Tue 1st Jul, year 5. Evening 324 Ticks Ago Defending Guinsoo Rageblade [4918]
Battle Report - Defending Guinsoo Rageblade [4918]
[range] 4,000,001 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 1,357,380 hostile staff.
[range] 5,000,000 allied Terrorist attacked, killing 30,927,916 hostile staff.
[range] 2,533,954 allied Siren sang out, freezing in place 2,923,825 hostile staff.
[range] 2,222,263 allied Hooligan attacked, disabling 1,443,885 hostile staff.
[range] 11,125,474 allied Harrier attacked, killing 21,106,446 hostile staff.
[range] 8,568,577 allied Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 28,252,884 hostile staff.
[range] 5,313,843 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 17,275,010 hostile staff.
[range] 1,005,787 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 3,455,070 hostile staff.
[range] 2,085,518 allied Sniper attacked, killing 11,283,193 hostile staff.
[range] 5,093,543 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 40,380,445 hostile staff.
[range] 23,319,270 hostile Dragon breathed fire on and melted 84,633,971 allied staff.
[range] 4,674,681 allied Ranger attacked, killing 1,746,579 hostile staff.
[range] 844,522 allied Shock Trooper attacked, killing 2,750,796 hostile staff.
[range] 18,295,414 allied Jeep attacked, killing 8,774,453 hostile staff.
[range] 2,155,349 allied HQ Humvee attacked, killing 2,776,309 hostile staff.
[range] 1,492,199 allied Humvee attacked, killing 304,551 hostile staff.
[range] 1 allied White Knight attacked, slaying 15 hostile staff.
[range] 419,711 allied Paratrooper attacked, killing 164,065 hostile staff.
[range] 790,226 allied HQ Officer attacked, killing 936,657 hostile staff.
[range] 741,010 allied HQ Challenger 2 attacked, killing 12,833,367 hostile staff.

Stunned: 2,923,825 [£216,878,995,000] enemies stunned.
Disabled: 1,443,885 [£29,196,288,400] enemies disabled.
Died: 184,325,136 [£2,930,545,038,600] enemies dead. 84,633,971 [£1,559,721,955,900] friendlies dead.

You gained 100,181 effectiveness.
You gained 0.97 fame.
You gained 0.30 honour.
You will soon be receiving £16,254,494,600 insurance.

Yeah I remember that - I kept getting raged at by a couple members in the alliance telling them trust me I've done my math we will win this fight for sure and we did then they quit talking xD Was a good moment, I should've had that in my moment of the round tbh I forgot :p

*Edit* Or did you mean the wave that ANR tried against us and stayed - Then they lost out more than us and recalled the wave?

Last edited:

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
* Worst Player - Crazy? Not a bad player of the game, but messed with my head man. Defending against him and him telling me how his SDs would flak him (when im robo and ALL targetting is not my forte; i had some gargs but not many then) and how i was gonna get zeroed, when i knew i would win (and did, and got some nice gargs too). I couldnt tell whether he believed what he said, or whether he thought he would lose and was trying to bluff me into recalling, or whether he thought he would win and was trying to double bluff me into staying. lol. And then afterwards telling me he was gonna zero me cos i was annoying.

When i ingame mail i am usually just bluffing / trolling to get some convo going cause pols isnt very talkative you should know this timmah.
I just wanted you to recall its just jedi mind tricks dont worry i use them on everyone lmao

And Most likely this players just mad i kept killing off scally same old whining.

* Worst Player
Quote:
Crazy - Sorry but your troop ratio's are extremely bad, if it wasn't for you being in TBA you wouldn't last very long in an alliance matching your skills equally.

When i went solo i think i was in top 100 most of the time besides me not hitting sleep mode and getting inc from combo/anr alot say whatever you want but i know your just mad i zeroed a few of your ally players.

Anyone who talks to me ingame should not take it serious as this is just a game and i do it for fun. Same with mailz

Who in the hell is WTFFudge? A random scallynoob?

Also

* Worst Player
Kingdroid/Crazy - I left TDA and then the awful accusations began. What a shame.

That dont make us worst, plenty of people dont like you in general; and many think your fishy. Funny how you didnt mention Dax or tobys name so you dont get trolled.

Also with the huge br on Us(TDA) that was a miscommunication like said before, if we had armour strippers it woulda been fun but at attacking for 3 you find out the guy only sent 10m TL's yeah were gonna get raped with only HD Killing routes vs 5 dragons.

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
All of what happened in Anagram which you claim was so destructive were things I wouldn't even give 2 minutes thinking about. The argument with toast was over as soon as it started and was just a difference of opinion. That him and LAFiN left the alliance right after I did is something I had absolutely no control over, or any knowledge of. These things happen every round and they shouldn't lead to the alliance almost self-destructing. I believe you're being melodramatic.

What you did to me and Dennis was no better than what I did to toast. You constantly nagged at us to send and complained if we didn't (which just contributed to me not wanting to send because you were annoying). It isn't your place to nag people into doing what you want. You were not the leader. I do not answer to you. If you want me to do something you ask politely or I am just going to dig my heels in purely to piss you off. I'm kinda flattered it worked this well, but it hardly merits the label of "worst player".

WTFudge

Planter
* Worst Player
Quote:
Crazy - Sorry but your troop ratio's are extremely bad, if it wasn't for you being in TBA you wouldn't last very long in an alliance matching your skills equally.

When i went solo i think i was in top 100 most of the time besides me not hitting sleep mode and getting inc from combo/anr alot say whatever you want but i know your just mad i zeroed a few of your ally players.

Anyone who talks to me ingame should not take it serious as this is just a game and i do it for fun. Same with mailz

I had no clue you targeted ScallyWags lol that was probably before I joined up, haven't been a member for very long... And I didn't mention ANYTHING about your solo capabilities I clearly stated you in an alliance wasn't a good combination with your troops. Please stop taking it personally and turning this into aggression that's really not necessary when all I did was state your troop combination for an alliance isn't even remotely good.

Oh and as for who I am I'm an elite old school player making a return and using a new name, this is the last post I will make on this subject - You will see next round when I have a full round.

xvi

Harvester
Most players in Scallys are not noobs Crazy...just people who play casually and manage real lives. shlub *******

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
* Worst Player
Quote:

I had no clue you targeted ScallyWags lol that was probably before I joined up, haven't been a member for very long... And I didn't mention ANYTHING about your solo capabilities I clearly stated you in an alliance wasn't a good combination with your troops. Please stop taking it personally and turning this into aggression that's really not necessary when all I did was state your troop combination for an alliance isn't even remotely good.

Oh and as for who I am I'm an elite old school player making a return and using a new name, this is the last post I will make on this subject - You will see next round when I have a full round.

For one i ain't mad i dont get mad over something so silly just stating.
Whatever you wanna say about my setup. But thats why im rank 20 for serial killer? Besides the fact that i dont boast on how pro i am like you. This is my first round as PA and i really dont think i did too bad finishing top 20 in basically every day. Nuff said

xvi

Harvester
* Worst Player
Quote:

For one i ain't mad i dont get mad over something so silly just stating.
Whatever you wanna say about my setup. But thats why im rank 20 for serial killer? Besides the fact that i dont boast on how pro i am like you. This is my first round as PA and i really dont think i did too bad finishing top 20 in basically every day. Nuff said

Remember when your PA attacked us ScallyNoobs

Battle Report - Defending ScallyNoob Member
[close] 20,000,000 hostile Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 9,185,442 allied staff.
[close] 1,000,000 allied Hippy attacked, distracting 942,345 hostile staff.
[middle] 3,847,183 allied Biker attacked, killing 6,274,307 hostile staff.
[m/c] 9,146,296 allied Terrorist attacked, killing 32,992,795 hostile staff.
[middle] 9,479,778 hostile Terrorist attacked, killing 51,497,699 allied staff.
[middle] 887,629 allied Siren sang out, freezing in place 798,027 hostile staff.
[m/c] 1,214,950 allied Witch attacked, killing 631,921 hostile staff.
[middle] 7,840,600 allied Hooligan attacked, disabling 5,256,735 hostile staff.
[m/c] 21,628,114 allied Harrier attacked, killing 40,198,909 hostile staff.
[middle] 22,247,117 allied Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 65,862,792 hostile staff.
[middle] 2,715,561 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 8,004,019 allied staff.
[middle] 1,839,959 hostile Hippy Van attacked, distracting 1,176,280 allied staff.
[m/c] 2,355,001 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 2,515,258 hostile staff.
[middle] 819,663 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 1,129,533 hostile staff.
[close] 1,231,463 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 6,745,860 allied staff.
[middle] 3,318,323 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 17,373,665 allied staff.
[close] 359,069 allied Yob attacked, disabling 543,712 hostile staff.
[close] 26,623,872 hostile Small Droid made some funny beeps and disabled 12,343,211 allied staff.
[middle] 6,322,187 hostile Loudspeaker Protestor shouted in the ears of and distracted 4,021,914 allied staff.
[close] 4,024,725 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 4,670,325 hostile staff.
[m/c] 12,966,568 allied Ranger attacked, killing 6,494,059 hostile staff.
[middle] 1,144,447 allied Petrol Bomber lobbed Molotov Cocktails and killed 1,696,384 hostile staff.
[close] 1,036,604 allied White Wizard zapped 120,082 hostile staff.
[close] 1,522,278 allied Heavy Thug attacked, killing 352,991 hostile staff.
[m/c] 2,830,270 allied Jeep attacked, killing 527,056 hostile staff.
[m/c] 1,076,028 allied HQ Humvee attacked, killing 631,298 hostile staff.
[m/c] 1,488,946 allied White Knight attacked, slaying 3,849,684 hostile staff.
[close] 1,047,745 hostile Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 3,135,945 allied staff.
[middle] 4,893,370 hostile Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 9,700,728 allied staff.
[m/c] 199 allied Paratrooper attacked, killing 127 hostile staff.
[close] 91,469 allied HQ Private attacked, killing 13,821 hostile staff.
[close] 4,369,714 allied Private attacked, killing 694,788 hostile staff.
[m/c] 728,134 allied HQ Officer attacked, killing 230,918 hostile staff.
[m/c] 2,300 allied Officer attacked, killing 504 hostile staff.
[m/c] 718,487 allied HQ Challenger 2 attacked, killing 6,719,763 hostile staff.
[close] 5,884 hostile Geo-Phys Thief stole 445 land. [114] tree. [264] bush. [35] flower. [32] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Stunned: 798,027 [£32,697,204,000] enemies stunned.
Distracted: 942,345 [£2,954,365,000] enemies distracted. 5,198,194 [£184,177,097,500] friendlies distracted.
Disabled: 5,800,447 [£125,750,660,600] enemies disabled. 12,343,211 [£346,658,577,400] friendlies disabled.
Died: 175,607,315 [£3,091,109,777,600] enemies dead. 105,643,358 [£1,430,755,314,800] friendlies dead.

nuff said