Begin the resistance! | R41

Angela

Harvester
funny steve out of all these youve posted you seemed to have missed the ones on you wonder why that could be :)

Steve_God

Official Helper
funny steve out of all these youve posted you seemed to have missed the ones on you wonder why that could be :)
My posts... my rules... :p lol

If you guys wanna post your mean, harsh, pointless Apache rush that zeroed me while I slept, just so some guy can win the serial killer award, then by all means go for it :)

I know it happened, you know it happened, can you just get on with killing Anagram now like you have been with us? They're Rank 2 afterall? :p

Angela

Harvester
My posts... my rules... :p lol

If you guys wanna post your mean, harsh, pointless Apache rush that zeroed me while I slept, just so some guy can win the serial killer award, then by all means go for it :)

I know it happened, you know it happened, can you just get on with killing Anagram now like you have been with us? They're Rank 2 afterall? :p

the same could be said about the br you do post .. you know the ones where you win against the suicide squad , you know it happened we know it happened yet you still post them time and time again.

since i dont tend to attack either of the alliances much i can only guess why they focus more on you guys than anagram .. im sure if you really thought about why you might actually come to the same conclusion as me.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
So what you're trying to say is that because you don't like Steve's alliance posting BRs on forums of Kiwi suiciding on them, you decided the best way to shut them up was to suicide on them some more?

Logic is fun.

Angela

Harvester
no i dont believe i said that, but i do like your way of things, but i did point out that im not part of the suicide squad and i dont speak for them, i can only guess as to why they love hitting combo so much.

ps my guess is much more simplified than silly posts on the forums.

Last edited:

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
From what has been seen in so little time, haven't the Kiwi Suicide Gang recalled from A Nag Ram everytime they've ha the opportunity to 'suicide'?

Yet, at Combo, same scenario, enough defence but they stay?

I am young but not that young...

Edit: :D

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
From what has been seen in so little time, haven't the Kiwi Suicide Gang recalled from A Nag Ram everytime they've ha the opportunity to 'suicide'?

Yet, at Combo, same scenario, enough defence but they stay?

I am young but not that young...

Edit: :D

and they manage to land a good half of their suicides on Combo, but on A Nag Ram they cant cos of me :eek:

the advantages of having poms :p or even any semblance of blockers, might almost make sense to have the Combo robos spam SDs rather than lethals, fat lot of good their lethals do anyway ;P

Elevnos

BANNED
That's because Anagram is so much more honorable! Combo have loads and loads of bounty on them that can make suicide attacks worthwhile :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
That's because Anagram is so much more honorable! Combo have loads and loads of bounty on them that can make suicide attacks worthwhile :p

That would be true if their attacks were always on someone with a bounty, which their most recent suicide was not :p As has already been stated. If its anything, it would be as ogluk said.. That is, if we ALWAYS last-ticked it, they would land and lose a bunch.. doesn't explain the suicides that happen when we first-tick though.

Kuda

Official Helper
omg, biggest noob move by some one in Combo

Private Sent by: Combo alliance HQ Fri 30th Sep, 2011. 08:28:06 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
You guys are <insert swearing here> pathetic

Our message could not be sent to Combo alliance HQ as we are on their ignore list.

How ghey do you have to be to mail from your alliance hq and then add the destination HQ to the ignore list. Seriously whoever done that needs to grow up.

Oh and can someone please point hero to all the crash br's in the forums, having not participated in the defence against the suicide squad as most of his troops were usually at the HQ he seems to have missed them entirely (judging by his mails to Kiwi members)