Last Round for Rooster

Rooster

Harvester
Guys/Gals/Men/Women/kids and even you grandpa Spitfirer... I will miss many of you that have become friends/ mates/ people I have killed or people that have killed me and convos that have happened because of those attacks. I have been playing since round 15 when Free and spitfirer brought me over from another game and have enjoyed the hell out of Bush ever since. I have always played for fun but like playing with all the different styles of players that make this game what it is.

I want to take a minute to thank the people that have made an impact on me in bush.
Free for teaching me the game and his patience that first round.
Spitfirer for just hanging with me all these years and your no nonsense style..
Goddess for letting me be in your alliances way back then.
All those good friends I have made in ScallyWags the past 10 rounds
Phobis, I love your game. keep on killing.
Cizza, you have helped me keep scally going with your words of wisdom..much appreciated
Seth and Fiery, stormy relation ship with fiery at times but respect the heck out of you both.
Sarge, retired from bush but missed non the same..(spits grandson)
Buk, never a worry, just plays the game the way I do.
(will add more once i remember them) senility is part of being me.

Thanks to all who have been a part of ScallyWags for a minute, for a week, for a full round or for many rounds..

Loyalty and Friendship is what my Alliance ScallyWags or Balderdash before that has always been about.

Thank You All, Rooster. Proud Leader of ScallyWags

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Don't think I ever got to play with you, but it's always sad to see another experienced player go. Have a good life

Davs

Garden Designer
It's a shame I never got round to teaming up with you again since the old days.

You will be missed.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Cya Rooster... as a player who always loved attacking Scallywags for my long 3 round career .. I have the utmost respect for the loyality that was always a major part of that alliance and the good humored messages that were exchanged with you and your mates. GL in your retirement .. please save your original post so that in your more senile moments you don't in fact forget you retired.. RIP poo finger