R39 Awards

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
7 days left of the round, and it's time for the usual thread of dislike and rimming one another:

* Alliance of the round
* Best Offensive Alliance
* Best Defensive Alliance
* Honourable Mention Alliance
* Worst Alliance
* Best Leader
* Worst Leader
* Player of the Round - Allied
* Player of the Round - Solo
* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player
* Honourable Mention Player
* Worst Player
* Best Moment of Round
* Worst Moment of Round

Keep it on topic, and keep the crap for the inevitably locked discussion thread.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round - Honestly? I thought us and MLP were pretty evenly matched until we started steamrolling the attacks out.
* Best Offensive Alliance - Us; We rolled MLP up a little while in, with a little bit of united effort and planning.
* Best Defensive Alliance - MLP; Totally contactable, meaning we had to actually make attack plans, and test low activity times (there were none).
Scallywags; Absolutely brilliant defence when I was shelling out my mass CG attacks the last week or so. I've been told by others that they are solid too, so big kudos on that.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - MLP; Good show. You didn't hide from us, and you tried to take the fight to us when you had an advantage.
* Worst Alliance - The Kracken (lol@misspell); Totally folded, when we thought they would be our main opposition.
* Best Leader - Martin; You took the lead, and whipped most into shape pretty quick.
* Worst Leader - Whoever led the Kracken alliance. Good at first, clearly, until intel appeared.
* Player of the Round - Allied - Difficult to say, there were a fair few in our alliance who put the time and effort in for the gang. Martin, Kahless, Warrior, Kags and Liz were always up for attacking. The Americans kept our butts cool at night, and the eventual return of Dunk3r got us a real Aus back (FU Kuda).
* Player of the Round - Solo - Yocho. I didn't bother attacking her simply because she was always online.
* Best Offensive Player - Lafin, when he kicked out for that land, he did it quick. Martin for the planning late at night with me (quite often resulting in me wandering off or falling asleep).
* Best Defensive Player - We defended? Oh, yeah! QS practically kept us all out of the crapper in the early days with the incs. The first days before intel, everyone but me rocked (yes, I was rank 1 incs til week 3).
* Honourable Mention Player - John. I'm sorry you got booted. You put alot of effort into the alliance, alot more than some.
* Worst Player - I dunno. In some respects, me. I got bored and massed CG after getting rushed and then suiciding my LET; So I haven't been the most helpful individual for the last 2 weeks.
QS; Purely because payback is indeed a *****.
* Best Moment of Round - Finally grasping the score gap that resembled that fact that we had won and could be lazy and stupid. Taking rank 1 (my round aim). Booting QS (because I had been planning to get revenge from the OP round ever since). Having an utterly ridiculous amount of troops. Getting lots of pretty awesome BR's (even though I did lose in a few of them).
* Worst Moment of Round - In a way, me dying. I knew it was coming, but it's a case of when, and not if :p Big kudos to Insomn and the gang. It was all taken in good spirit, and it ended up doing me a favour.
Being rank 1, and having no targets for over 4 weeks. That totally sucked.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - Jubebox you guys won the round, so you are in my eyes best alliance

* Best Offensive Alliance - MLP - From my short period in Yochoko (sounds dodgy) they were pretty annoying to say the least

* Best Defensive Alliance - Saw MLP doing some nice defence! Fair play to them!

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Al'Tuin - Fair play to you guys! Seems like you all had fun doing your set up this round! Well done

* Worst Alliance - TheKracken

* Best Leader - No one

* Worst Leader - Bruce - Just because i vote him this every round :D

* Player of the Round - Allied - Signer, Insomn and Lafin did well

* Player of the Round - Solo - Rank 1 H/F guy (Who i reckon is IAS :p) And Silence was very good. Did well with his route, always attacking, always annoying! Good nap and an even more fun enemy this round!

* Best Offensive Player - Insomn/Silence and Cheese for his bribes

* Best Defensive Player - Yochoko as usual

* Honourable Mention Player - QS - Never really got on with the bloke particularly before this round. But a nice bloke, active, helpful and likes to attack!

* Worst Player - Haven't really got one

* Best Moment of Round - Even though being napped with Silence and Yochoko at start of round and previous, i quite enjoyed fighting against them in our little 3v3 war. Been really fun! They have a slight route advantage over us but i have really enjoyed it! First time in 3-4 rounds i have actually enjoyed it! So thanks for being good enemies!

* Worst Moment of Round - Played allied for roughly 1 week. Realised why it's best not to play allied now days! HATED it! Too many useless people :p I will never be able to do FTF haha

CFalcon

Official Helper
Honestly haven't been paying enough attention this round to be saying who's best/worst, but needed to make a couple of mentions:

Wouter for his masterclass in puppetry, and FFX for his epic bounty hunting with PAs. I haven't seen either of these routes put to such good use for a long time.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - I would normally give this to rank 1 but due to their total lack of inspiration with respect to attacks. I'm going to give this to Yochoko for being an alliance in her self.

* Best Offensive Alliance - It certainly wasn't us (MLP) but i can't give it to any one as per usual due to a complete lack of effort from the current playerbase.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Yochoko wants chu chu put up some really good defence untill myself and FFX found their quiet times. We picked them apart after that :p

* Honourable Mention Alliance - JB for managing rank 1 with minimal attack effort.

* Worst Alliance - Which ever alliance bruce lead :p

* Best Leader - Signer, for being a Pr0

* Worst Leader - Dimitar, For being Bulgarian

* Player of the Round - Allied - Angela, Luckysports, Leeroy any from my alliance that sat up all times of day and night to keep an eye out for 9 men on a tick attacks.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Yochoko / Silence - From what i saw they have both been pretty untouchable all round.

* Best Offensive Player - I'll Give this To FFX as i cant hand this out to my self. :p

* Best Defensive Player - for the 4th round in a row? This Prize goes to Lilow for yet again, being the bain of my rushing round. Always there, always mathcing my tick, Always making me silent rage :/

* Honourable Mention Player - DaX for being a good sport after death ;)

* Worst Player - Erm, Signer for not letting me kill him.

* Best Moment of Round - Sending at A robo i had been trying to kill in YWCC for days, checking the tick after to find him in sleep mode. - Hearing Twigley had gone into Delete, his defencive skills had seemingly held chu chu together, when he came online, atleast... thus starting the take down of Chu Chu. - Taking down DaX like a German Bear in a trap.

* Worst Moment of Round - Recalling defence 5 seconds late to wave goodbye to 300m of bounty hunted RPG's ( It wasn't all that bad but it's the worst moment of my round )

Last edited:

Chris_

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round
MLP. Didn't give up when we were beaten to rank 1, pretty solid defense all round long.

* Best Offensive Alliance
I guess Jukebox beat us up abit on the offensive. We kinda returned that favour with the rushes :)

* Best Defensive Alliance
MLP. Bossed defenses all round :D

* Honourable Mention Alliance
Al'Tuin i guess for trying to bring some awesomeness back to Discworld, only to be thwarted by the absence of Asmo :(

* Worst Alliance
Kracken. Seeing them at r2 and thinking "hmph, could be a decent 3 way tie" then just seeing them crumple completely.

* Best Leader
Angela. Resisted the kick button for a whole round (atleast so far :p)

* Worst Leader
Dimitar. HE SUXX0RED.

* Player of the Round - Allied
I guess Lucky should be here somewhere for just generally always being around to organise defence. Willy did some pro defence organising too, and abit from leeroy. Alot of people in MLP could have had this for the effort they put in even when we were sposed to be FTF :)
Also according to dimitar, martin organised the first real attack that managed to get through on us early on, netted a whole load of acres, so GJ for that :)

* Player of the Round - Solo
Bunch of good solos this round. Yochoko/Silence/Cheese/IOF etc can have this one :p

* Best Offensive Player
Lilow. God damn dragon's always on every attack that came through :(

* Best Defensive Player
Can't really decide. Alot of people put some decent defense in from MLP, Juke + Al'T, along with some of the other random allies :D

* Honourable Mention Player
Angela - managed with me for another round.
Insomn/Leeroy - HL spam ****ing around in IRC is always fun :D
Lucky - night cover won't be the same without you :p AND UR THE BZT.

* Worst Player
Yochoko - Never let me catch her going into sleep, and when i did Cheese pulled some gay move so i couldn't land :(

* Best Moment of Round
Staying up till 5am to kill DaX, getting a ****-ton of bounty in the process.
Also waking up early to kill RM :D
Oh, and winning our big bounty PW. RAWR.

* Worst Moment of Round
I think johnnie killed me once. That makes me sad.

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Note - I won't nominate my own ally for these as that is a bit biased.

* Alliance of the round - I'll give this to JB, they put in the most effort for R1, and got it. Good Show ^_^

* Best Offensive Alliance - Besides JB, ChuChu did a good job of getting land there for a while.

* Best Defensive Alliance - I didn't see a whole lot of impressive defense from anyone, but then again, I tend to do my attacks when everyone is alseep.. :p I heard good things about HoboCops

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Al'Tuin, for doing so well with so little, even if they had 1 or 2 members that dirtied them a bit.

* Worst Alliance - The Kracken, for failing so miserably. I honestly thought they would put up a decent fight.

* Best Leader - Angela (despite being in my own ally, yes, I still pick her) For putting up with all the crap the round had to offer, and still not kicking Chris (before I get to anyway.. hehe)

* Worst Leader - Whoever lead Kracken did a pretty poor job of keeping them together.

* Player of the Round - Allied - I'll toss it between Dax and Martin. Dax for putting his CGs to good use during the attacks to help a few extra attacks land, and Martin for always being around near the end of the round to thwart my rush attempts :(

* Player of the Round - Solo - Silence/Yochoko have done well, I haven't dealt with them much myself, but I've watched the frustration of a few of my allymates trying to land on them.

* Best Offensive Player - I'll give this to changer, as one of the few souls in JB brave enough to try to fight by himself.

* Best Defensive Player - Probably Ogluk, was always a pain in the arse early on in Al'Tuin.

* Honourable Mention Player - No one comes to mind really.. Maybe Asmo for finally showing, if a bit late :p

* Worst Player - Wouter for making promises he couldn't keep.

* Best Moment of Round - Most of the round was pretty good, once you cut out the little squabbles people get into as they get stressed with life and such.

* Worst Moment of Round - Everytime my work kept me from keeping watch and attacks or rushes would get through that I could have easily countered.

Last edited:

Rosa

Pruner
As usual, everyone will have their own perspectives on what is best or worst (not to mention I really didn’t care about what was going on around me). And knowing that no one will care for my opinion anyway, I’ll just use this to praise the player that stood out to me the most in this round.

*Player of the roundKamikiri – I’ll be honest here, this award wasn’t because she was extremely skillful or anything (though it is hard to shine when you’ve got bums like Twigley, Polo, Cheese, etc in your alliance).

Her cynical behaviour and irrational hatred for any fat was quite entertaining. Basically she was a ball of fun to around, the butt of most of our jokes, but she imo for me she was one of the biggest reasons why Signer’s alliance was fun.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round - If anyone, probally Jukebox.
* Best Offensive Alliance - None. Kind of MLP for eventually rushing JB but meh.
* Best Defensive Alliance - None.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld pre ticks.
* Worst Alliance - Kracken
* Best Leader - Dimitar / Whoever led JB
* Worst Leader - Wouter / Kracken Leader
* Player of the Round - Allied - Kamikiri
* Player of the Round - Solo - Silence
* Best Offensive Player - Cheese / Polo
* Best Defensive Player - Some big dragon in AlTuin was pretty annoying
* Honourable Mention Player - JJbrosandjl for joining us for a week and getting to 15k land.
* Worst Player - Longinus or something.
* Best Moment of Round - Helping build up YochokoWChuChu with Signer.
* Worst Moment of Round - YochokoWChuChu falling apart. Having to quit to do uni work.

P.s. 7 days left? Round starts in 15 days? Uni deadline 3rd May? All summer off? TBA v2.

Last edited:

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - Divine. Hurrah for being public the whole round.
* Best Offensive Alliance - I guess JB for bashing relentlessly.
* Best Defensive Alliance - MLP for almost always having 10+ defenders.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Hobocops for letting me idle in their ally chan. It was funny watching them try to get people on to def the mass bot incs.
* Worst Alliance - Kracken. Where was the def?
* Worst Leader - Whoever led Black Hole. Your masses on Hobocops were pretty funny.
* Player of the Round - Allied - leeroy/Chris_/Angela or whoever was in charge of pranking people in MLP to defend.
* Player of the Round - Solo - QuickSilver.
* Best Offensive Player - warrior for being a FORCE with those SA.
* Best Defensive Player - All of MLP for the first month of the round.
* Honourable Mention Player - Martin. He was the rock that held JB together.
* Worst Player - kiwibacon. Being all agro, getting kicked from JB and then putting daniel's account into sleepmode. daniel get's some mention here too, for not logging in for 10+ days before finally getting kicked.
* Best Moment of Round - Finally getting rank 1.
* Worst Moment of Round - Having no Aussies and trying to be night cover while on vacation. Needless to say, I sucked at it.

Davs

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - Jukebox won without much effort - so them I guess.
* Best Offensive Alliance - Haven't seen much of the attacking at the top, but from down in the lower ranks I'm yet to be impressed.
* Best Defensive Alliance - No idea.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Scallywags for sneaking up to Rank 4 almost as if from no where. Well done guys :)
* Worst Alliance - my mum. Remember who they are? Didn't think so.
* Best Leader - In Pantz we trust.
* Worst Leader - Kracken kinda imploded, so the leader probably should get a bit of stick for it, but I'm going to give it to Ogluk for the misspelling of A'Tuin after he'd already mocked The Kracken for their typo :p
* Player of the Round - Allied - atsan for selflessly giving our HQ all of his funds for the first half of the round to ensure we had tankz
* Player of the Round - Solo - no idea, wasn't watching anyone
* Best Offensive Player - Podunk/vannila for relentless attacks on the few alliances we tried to take down for lulz and for generally showing that there's no need to bash smaller alliances with 5 people on a tick.
* Best Defensive Player - AHQ!Hobocops. All hail the tankz.
* Honourable Mention Player - MattM for only realising he was in the same alliance as his dad a couple of weeks into the round.
* Worst Player - No one specifically stands out as any worse than anyone else.
* Best Moment of Round - Going online to see that I've been totally 0'ed by 5 people at the same time, whilst having 9k acres and still only losing less than 1k acres. GG guys :p
* Worst Moment of Round - Seeing that Hiuey reached rank 1 for most enemy staff disabled. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ACHIEVE THINGS!!!! <3

xvi

Harvester
* Alliance of the round: JB, they won
* Best Offensive Alliance: TBH, at the middle levels, JamesNchina came on some pretty impressive waves actually.
* Best Defensive Alliance: I like Hobocops, they sucked at offensive but they were always landfat as hell and managed to hang onto it. I think good players that sat around idling
* Honourable Mention Alliance: Scallywags, we stuck together all round and made a few good runs.
* Worst Alliance: The Kracken ofc
* Best Leader: Rooster, silently one of the best leaders to play for.
* Worst Leader: Prolly Bruce (although i love him still) for talking trash after I got zeroed, giving me ambition and drive to attack them every chance I got.
* Player of the Round - Allied: JamesNChina. Way active.
* Player of the Round - Solo: Cheese ofc
* Best Offensive Player: Phobis, other than when he suicides :/ kills many folks at night
* Best Defensive Player: Hobocops tanks...stupid tanks
* Honourable Mention Player: Frasuly has been good since joining our cause.
* Worst Player: Whoever that q28721380970 guy was who kept posting insane ramblings that i had to read
* Best Moment of Round: Being big enough to start pushing on YochokoWantsChuChu
* Worst Moment of Round: Getting zeroed and then hearing Bruce talk trash when he wasnt the one who yacked me. lol! I kill pinpower and Steve_God every chance i got for you! :D

Godsend9701

Harvester
the only award i want to give out is this one

Worst Alliance:- all the alliances who decided NOT to work 2gether to take down JB when we all had the chance at the start, u all FAIL.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
* Worst Moment of Round - Seeing that Hiuey reached rank 1 for most enemy staff disabled. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ACHIEVE THINGS!!!! <3

turns out you don't get portal for achieving rank 1 in most enemy staff disabled. boooooo!

Caranthir

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - JB was a good group of people. And we prevented the split from within attempt.
* Best Offensive Alliance - No clue. Only a few attacks planned on us and they were meh, and we only did a few planned attacks that were awesome, then were forced to go mass bash style.
* Best Defensive Alliance - MLP. Someone is always on, and when one person shows up, they get 15-19 others on as well. And since we cba to plan an attack, we had to mass bash style. This game ftw!
* Honourable Mention Alliance - ....
* Worst Alliance - Kracken for a new definition of pushover
* Best Leader - Dimitar for not actually trying to lead
* Worst Leader - QS for trying to lead a split of rank 1.
* Player of the Round - Allied - Lilow. Always on, always ready to attack and kill. Also ready to physically kic
* Player of the Round - Solo - Iamsmart for getting rank 1 then deleting. Promove.
* Best Offensive Player - idk
* Best Defensive Player - idk
* Honourable Mention Player - Dave for calling me a cheater when his whole alliance had public IDs and I knew they were playing together.
* Worst Player - QS. Once again he tries to jump ship in the middle of the night to secure rank one. So full of class.
* Best Moment of Round - Waking up to see QS zero'd after his coup attempt
* Worst Moment of Round - Finding out QS was in my alliance knowing that the above would happen. (seriously, I will stop hating you when you stop doing that, but until then, hate on).

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - Has to be Jukebox even though no alliance has been any good
* Best Offensive Alliance - Can't really pick any for this, but as JB won they must have attacked best
* Best Defensive Alliance - MLP shame all they did was defend
* Honourable Mention Alliance - BlackHole full of new people but damn hard to hit by yourself
* Worst Alliance - MLP sitting and defending for a full round is boring as hell and lazy
* Best Leader - Signer why? Caz is pro!
* Worst Leader - Angela for making such a boring ally
* Player of the Round - Allied - Leeroy having 30k land in the rank 2 ally and keeping it for a while is just funny.
* Player of the Round - Solo - Yochoko / Silence always very efficient.
* Best Offensive Player - Insom, pure dedication
* Best Defensive Player - Yochoko / Silence, getting defence all the time and a bj now and then is always good, I'll let you decide which gave me the bj.
* Honourable Mention Player - Lafin - Most of the time good attacks (but failing to win against a smaller vampire player with striker etc is mega fail)
* Worst Player - CK for cheating / DaX for getting rank 1 being a gobby **** then getting pwned and shutting up pretty much completely.
* Best Moment of Round - Attacks between our solo group and Iof/QS/CK(even though he is a cheating n00b)
* Worst Moment of Round - First few days when I created the account and realised the game is just as crap as it was a year ago.

TehPantz

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - JB, since my ally page says there is a '1' next to their name
* Best Offensive Alliance - I don't know enough about the current round to say.
* Best Defensive Alliance - ^
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Hobocops. Ftf ally that held our own in the face of certain afk.
* Worst Alliance - mymum. Folded like my shirtz.
* Best Leader - Ogluk, because he is just awesome.
* Worst Leader - Whoever lead mymum.
* Player of the Round - Allied - Atsan and his HQ tanks :p
* Best Offensive Player - Khris! I think he gave LAFiN a run for the position of 'SAS whisperer.'
* Best Defensive Player - Tie between RichardM, Podunk, Vanilla and Nickk. They kept Hobocops alive and are true heroes :)
* Honourable Mention Player - Davs, Hobbe. Gangsta's from the south side.
* Worst Player - Iamsmart. For shame.
* Best Moment of Round - Podunk going absolutely crazy to destroy mymum. He did a gangbusters job too.
* Worst Moment of Round - None. I had a great time with a great crew.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Alliance of the round
JB, we won. MLP's defensive was impressive but purely for contactability, it was obvious to see that when there were waves, multiple targets, fake defence needed that there was little to no thought that went into it.

Best Offensive Alliance
JB, we won.

Best Defensive Alliance
MLP, didn't die.

Honourable Mention Alliance
N/A.

Worst Alliance
The Kraken for dying with ease.

Best Leader
Changa4leader.

Worst Leader
Dimitar - sorry dude, but you were utterly useless.

Player of the Round - Allied
For JB there was Changer, lilow who were absolute tanks throughout and then Kahless and warrior for the later half of the round. Active, reliable, contactable. Lafin for being the lone nightcover and just about resisting the temptation to backstab and be a hated fellow.
For MLP I felt leeroy was quality throughout, only recently dropped from the top 5 on activity. Lightseeker at the start was also pretty immense.

Player of the Round - Solo
Silence, he's lovely.

Best Offensive Player
FFX, for being ahead of Insom without waking me up multiple times to have to defend.

Best Defensive Player
ID 7169, whom I assume is LuckySports, purely as he has the most defensive mobs in MLP. However early round some of that ID's actions were pretty idiotic, I assumed from having to play off a mobile or something similar though.

Honourable Mention Player
lilow, for showing me photos of her daughter and trying to pimp her out.
Also john for being kicked due to knowing Quicksilver and we had the risk of leaving him the alliance after Quicksilver. I know there's hard feelings there but you were a good member from the start.

Worst Player
Quicksilver - Not because you tried to backstab, because we all know I've been there, but for asking people who would obviously tell me and then doing it again and thinking you'd get away with it. When ruining an alliance at least think before you act.

Best Moment of Round
The round ending, as I want my rank 1 which I have lost multiple times for pretty poor reasons and playing a 'boring' round to ensure I received it.

Worst Moment of Round
Lukey quiting so my ingame name wasn't funny anymore. :(

Max

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - Jukebox for being the only FTW committed team, and sticking at it for a good three weeks. Congrats guys!

* Best Offensive Alliance - Jukebox for totally annihilating Kracken, relentless and successsful.

* Best Defensive Alliance - MLP were very committed to being the rank 2 alliance and defended it with everything they had, including stretching out the runaway victory of Jukebox quite considerably.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - The Black Hole, majority are new players playing their first full round. It's great to see some new players getting stuck in and fighting well, even getting to alliance rank 3 at one stage, well done guys!

* Best Leader - Asmo for making DW!!! I was getting worried.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Frasuly was a remarkably good SO player, well defended. Insom for his great RPG feats. In terms of my alliance, magpie wins this hands down, easily the most reliable and commendable player in the game, simply a marvel and a great guy to play alongside.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Cheese did remarkably well for a puppet player, your offensive tactics are always a joy to try and defend :D

* Best Offensive Player - Rhys you had a lot of really great kills over the round, great job :D But also James, you have learned a lot since the start of the round and can now singlehandedly annihilate alliances, so good work.

* Best Defensive Player - Patrick (aka Yasi) was superb in The Black Hole, always dependable!

* Honourable Mention Player - Kamikiri, Evil, mYkOoL, Masquerade... all with some serious potential and new spirit to the game, so refreshing to see.

* Worst Player - Anyone who cheating in bribing / AR triggering / etc. It's just unnecessary people, who do it?

* Best Moment of Round - Meeting a great team of new players and pulling off many a successful military strategy. Especially the ones where we were attacking alliances either the same size or 150% of our score on our own!

* Worst Moment of Round - Failing to send out my 20m+ strikers and watching them die a painful death, after typing in the wrong ID into the military box. FAIL.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Alliance of the round - Jukebox - They Won, GG!
* Best Offensive Alliance - Urms.. None really 'impressed' but Jukebox were the most relentless (whilst not being purely 3-4 on a tick when hitting us like MLP were)
* Best Defensive Alliance - MLP held off Juke well, GG!
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Black Hole have impressed me, you guys are pretty cool!
* Worst Alliance - The ones that disbanded ;o
* Best Leader - *shrug*
* Worst Leader - Me, lazy, incompetent, generally didn't care, threw rages and caused half my ally to ragequit, pretty pro tbh.
* Player of the Round - Allied - First half of the round, joint between Tiz and Renegade, 2nd half, hands down, Toast, the 'reliable' nightcover in Al'Tuin, you guys rock!
* Player of the Round - Solo - TOBY, GO GO INACTIVE BUNKERZ!
* Best Offensive Player - FFX, relentless bounty hunting with mass PAs, and then with CW/TD/Autos, so pro!
* Best Defensive Player - Caz, ALWAYS there to thwart my cunning plans!
* Honourable Mention Player - Thewis, the only dutchy of the 9 we had originally not to ragequit on me, you rule! Also Monizz for returning to the game and doing pretty well :p and any new players out there who are gunna stick with the game!
* Worst Player - To echo Max, anyone who knowingly partakes in cheating or AR Triggering.
* Best Moment of Round - Landing on cb in Jukebox with my PolB's and stealing his stunbots and 600 acres in the first week \o/
* Worst Moment of Round - Raging and causing half my ally to quit (Note to self: Don't repeatedly call your own alliance ****)

Last edited: