Bashing... yet again

Reub

Pruner
Re: Bashing... yet again

LAFiN said:
Yea, we all figured the changes would decrease bashing a little bit, but it hasn't.

I've lost land every 13/15 (he's getting +1 mod now) ticks for the past 115 ticks (that's 7 straight attacks) to this same asshole. Get some new targets man.

Now I know some of you all are going to smeg-head and moan, "Why should he stop if he keeps landing?"

This is the reason people leave this game. I'm not saying I will, but it's frustrating to see the same ID attacking 3 members of my alliance every time his troops get back. I really can't wait for the period before you have bunkers. I'm going to wipe you out as many times in a row as I possibly can. Enjoy assface.

The same thing I say to most people who complain about people attacking them in this game. Do something about it! What ever that may be. I'm pretty sure most players would keep doing that if they are getting decent land all the time as you have claimed you are going to do to your friend. And yes a lot of players would probably cry if it happened to them.

The point is he is allowed to attack you as much as he wants, I usually pick on a few people each round and make things personal for a bit of fun also, and because I need land, especially if your higher ranked trying to win etc.

Silence

Head Gardener

Wow LAFiN, you really do like spam threads. I honestly cant see who would care about someone flakking you in flak wars, ZOMG NO!!! :D :D :D

CountZepplin

Pruner

I lost land to the same person last night for about 5 times straight, yet do you see me complaining? well partly it's because I don't care anymore but nonetheless :D

The game is how it is; repeated land grabs don't do jack sh*t to you so everyone goes back for seconds.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

LAFiN said:
I've lost land every 13/15 (he's getting +1 mod now) ticks for the past 115 ticks (that's 7 straight attacks) to this same asshole. Get some new targets man.

That is what happens when you declare all bunker players to be your farms :lol:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

We dont give a smeg who we declare and what. We dont give a smeg of that we are raped by same 5 bunker players 10 times in row. We have both been here for ages and we still like this game and do things our way. It has nothing to do with this.

I can tell you that after 36 hours i would have quit this game. If i wouldnt have this alliance and these funny people in it. I would have just quit.
Why? Cause of you few bunkers whom at that point did your 8th repeated attack to us in row.
So what?

That what is that if it would have been anyone else but me or lafin or someone who really has seen it all and doesnt care they would be gone from this game.
Dont make your excuses of how you dont do this to anyone else or any crap like that.
I say that any newbie would quit this game and fast under such treatment... only seeing in their news of same rank 20 player attacking them 8 times in row without any punishment would alone drive them off not it being 4 others helping him.

Get a life you losers...
I really really hope you think a bit of that how much are those few acres worth compared to over all fun of gaming for all.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

I will just make a small resume:

1. Your ally declares all bunkers to be your land farms.
2. Your ally gets raped, butt style, by bunkers.
3. You and a member of yours whine on G pols and forums how much they got raped, butt style.
4. You say that your ally really donst give **** about whether you are raped or not.

Oh the irony...

PS. Newbies arent as arrogant as you ie get different treatment.

BlackWolf said:
I really really hope you think a bit of that how much are those few acres worth compared to over all fun of gaming for all.

Aye, those acres are worth very very little, but seeing you whine here is priceless :D

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

In the beginning of this round Azzer was complementing Darksider of how good he is with routes and all.
I can say that Darksider your nothing but sore basher. Cou couldnt do smeg in this game without bashing same IDs again and again. Your not even close to anything you have tried to represent. You couldnt even get in top 50 without that bashing and as such your really just one loser like all those others doing it.

You foxx can keep telling how its right to bash people... i bet you can always make some excuses of why you attacked that ID let it be whom ever for one more time.

You both and all those whom follows your tactics have no balls to play this game any other way. You are so afraid of your rank that you are ready to drive people away from here just to satisfy your sadness.

We allso declared war to many many others even bigger alliances yet no repeatetive attacks came from them... they laughed to it and did care...
You are sad persons in sad game and i dont have any respect left for you.

I pity you!

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Used to think you were a semi decent player Lafin.
After this thread hate to say it but your all the way back in the n00b category.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

I dont think so.

He has point. So do i.

You just have year head so far up your rear end you dont care.

There is no excuse for what these people did.
Attack as alliance wave by wave... im fine with it. But repeatedly one id attacking other and im not. Im also not fine with that this game supports it.

You can all day long keep bashing us with all kind of crap but it wont chance that fact you have lost your respect in my eyes and wont ever get it back. Such bashers would be banned of this game if it would be mine. For sole purpose of it being so badly against fair play that they would harm my business than do good.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

BlackWolf said:
I dont think so.

He has point. So do i.

You just have year head so far up your rear end you dont care.

Attack as alliance wave by wave... im fine with it. But repeatedly one id attacking other and im not. Im also not fine with that this game supports it.

You can all day long keep bashing us with all kind of crap but it wont chance that fact you have lost your respect in my eyes and wont ever get it back. Such bashers would be banned of this game if it would be mine. For sole purpose of it being so badly against fair play that they would harm my business than do good.

Ok ok I have my head up my arse now blackwolf...
Lets get a few things straight
1) You cannot comment on bashing *cough* virus *close cough*
2) IT'S A FRIGGIN WAR GAME the purpose is to get lots of land if some moron can't stop a single flak attack he deserves to get raped and raped some more.
3) If you don't like the game bugger off somewhere else

And all this rubbish about land cap... well I can guarentee it's going to make me bash a hell of alot more.
Sod hitting at 70% bla bla you don't see America going to war with a country whos army is 70% of theirs now do you?

Get real BW and smell the coffee instead of your own **** for once man.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

tbh BW i know you are a good player...so i dont really understand why you are acting like that...

BUT, we all know that if you were in a top ally, or a group of big solos...you would happily rape small allys into the ground if it was easy land at the start...you cannot sit there and tell me that if your ally was going ftw you would give up a sure land hit every couple of hours just because you'd already hit that ally today...

some sort of black kettle and a pot saying here...(yes i know the actual saying, but it doesnt mean im gonna use it)

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

BlackWolf said:
I have not ever attacked intentiously same target within 24 hours.

Lmao so somebody else was controlling your account all through the virus era?
Stop making a fool of yourself dude.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

BlackWolf said:

So what if you are fine with something and not fine with something else. Are you some kind of admin to make the rules ??? Why would i or anybody else would care that you want the game to be played .. your way. Stop hiding after ohh poor noobs they would quit the game if you'd sent that mobs at them. Ever thought the average player might get a diferent kind of treatment ? There is a suggestion thread if you want to suggest something. I was one of the few in favour of l/f and old bounty and look what happens as soon as it got removed.

All you do is do propaganda "they are my farms" bla bla, you get some nice grabs before we get sleeptraps and when it comes your turn to bend over you whine like a little girl in every place you can.
You probably don't even know my id but you yell your theories maybe you impress somebody.
Take a deep breath and pull your head out off your arse BW :D